Author Topic: DU tapping their inner vaccs fascism  (Read 785 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DU tapping their inner vaccs fascism
« on: July 08, 2021, 03:45:04 PM »
appalachiablue (31,638 posts)

Desperate To Get Americans Vaccinated As The Delta Variant Spreads, Biden Suggests A Door-To-Door Va

Source: Business Insider

As the more transmissible Delta variant spreads throughout the US, President Joe Biden is scrambling to find ways to get more Americans vaccinated, including going door-to-door.

-snip-

mucifer (19,836 posts)

5. I seriously worry that a door to door vaccinator will get murdered. These people are NUTS

bucolic_frolic (25,246 posts)

4. VaccinationMobile like a BookMobile

but they'll need auxiliary LE and S.W.A.T. to protect health care aspect of it.

Door-to-door, loudspeakers, ice cream truck ringy-dingy bells, Mr. Softee-style jingle ....

"Bring out your stupid!! Bring out your stupid!!"

"Vax it or casket! Get measured here!"

Then there was this dismissive post:

jcmaine72 (1,412 posts)

2. The RW'ers have been going ape sheet over this on social media.

Idiots! President Biden is trying to save their stupid lives, along with the lives of the people unfortunate enough to have to interact with them. It's the latter who are assuredly worth the government's efforts to go door-to-door *if necessary*. If the former wants to pretend that someone coming to their home to literally help save their lives and those of their neighbors constitutes a rebirth of Stalinism, then so be it. Sadly, there is no way to vaccinate people against their own stupidity.

Followed by:

The Mouth (2,222 posts)

20. I like the idea of deportation and disenfranchisement for anyone

who isn't vaccinated (except for the very few who have a legitimate cause.

Get rid of the plague rats; frog march 'em to a military cargo jet and dump them in the most godforsaken country we can find that will take them.

What if I said I was in the US illegally?

TheFarseer (8,832 posts)

22. They should

Make it so you can’t fly, can’t go to sporting events, can’t cross state lines, etc etc until you’re vaccinated or have a valid medical reason why you can’t be. We have to lean on these blockheads.

"Papers, please."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142766304
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: DU tapping their inner vaccs fascism
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 04:05:50 PM »
mucifer (19,836 posts)

5. I seriously worry that a door to door vaccinator will get murdered. These people are NUTS

I'd feel safer as a democrat/leftist interacting with a conservative than the other way around, and it's not even close.

By the way, Styxhexenhammer666 had a funny name for the door-to-door vaccinators; vaccine Jehovah's Witnesses.  :-)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 10:44:11 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 04:16:52 PM »
[quotemucifer (19,836 posts)

I'd feel safer as a democrat/leftist interacting with a conservative than the other way around, and it's not even close.

By the way, Styxhexenhammer666 had a funny name for the door-to-door vaccinators; vaccine Jehovah's Witnesses.  :-)

Jacovid witnesses.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 04:23:51 PM »
Completely ridiculous. The only efficient way to contact the most people possible would be in high density areas; the exact places where every street corner has a drug store that offers vaccinations. Most in the suburbs and rural areas won’t be visited.

This is more of a feel good “well, we tried” from the Cap’n Dementia administration. Smoke and mirrors for the left who, as we can plainly read, are both kooky and scared out of their skin.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 05:25:15 PM »
Kinda off-topic, but if Trump was supposed to keep Covid out of the country, when we (1) knew very little about it, (2) had no available testing, and (3) the CPS and WHO were lying about human-to-human transmission, why NOW when we know LOTS about this thing, so much more than a year and a half ago, hasn't Joementia kept the variants out of this country????

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
There! Is! No! Surge! Not of new cases, not of deaths! https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 10:34:51 AM »

Jacovid witnesses.

KC

https://liberallunacy.net

Jehovah's Witnesses may train and assist Oregon National Guard in door to door vaccine push.

As a further addendum to todays announcement by Oregon health officials,  Jason Davis, Public Information Officer with Lane County Public Health further stated  Oregon is looking at the possibility of hiring Jehovah's Witnesses to train, assist and accompany Oregon National Guardsmen going door to door so the guardsmen can learn the subtle techniques of persuasion.

The statement reads in part:

"I don't think anyone in American can deny the Jehovah's Witnesses are relentless in their pursuit and once you open your door to them it's almost impossible to get rid of them."

"We feel  by giving classroom and on the job training to our guardsmen, they'll be better equipped to not take no for an answer when someone refuses the vaccine."

"Witnesses will make initial contact, and backed by armed, masked guardsmen who are watching and learning, the lesson will be after hours of being told no, with unyielding persuasion, the individual will relent and get the shot."

"Should the individual still not get the shot, the guard may take over. We will get to 100% vaccination one way or the other. We still  advise that even after the shot, masks and social distancing will still be required.".

When asked by a reporter how this action jibes with the American concept of "My body, My choice", the response was, "This isn't America. This is Oregon".

Developing...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 10:51:02 AM »
https://liberallunacy.net

Jehovah's Witnesses may train and assist Oregon National Guard in door to door vaccine push.

As a further addendum to todays announcement by Oregon health officials,  Jason Davis, Public Information Officer with Lane County Public Health further stated  Oregon is looking at the possibility of hiring Jehovah's Witnesses to train, assist and accompany Oregon National Guardsmen going door to door so the guardsmen can learn the subtle techniques of persuasion.

The statement reads in part:

"I don't think anyone in American can deny the Jehovah's Witnesses are relentless in their pursuit and once you open your door to them it's almost impossible to get rid of them."

"We feel  by giving classroom and on the job training to our guardsmen, they'll be better equipped to not take no for an answer when someone refuses the vaccine."

"Witnesses will make initial contact, and backed by armed, masked guardsmen who are watching and learning, the lesson will be after hours of being told no, with unyielding persuasion, the individual will relent and get the shot."

"Should the individual still not get the shot, the guard may take over. We will get to 100% vaccination one way or the other. We still  advise that even after the shot, masks and social distancing will still be required.".

When asked by a reporter how this action jibes with the American concept of "My body, My choice", the response was, "This isn't America. This is Oregon".

Developing...

:rofl:

Too close to the truth!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 11:33:15 AM »
The Mouth (2,222 posts)

who isn't vaccinated
(except for the very few who have a legitimate cause.

Get rid of the plague rats; frog march 'em to a military cargo jet and dump them in the most godforsaken country we can find that will take them.

Better fire up your F15's and spin up the nukes DUmmie it will not go as planned I can guarantee you that.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »
The Mouth (2,222 posts)

who isn't vaccinated (except for the very few who have a legitimate cause.

Hmmm, is this DU's version of 'shithole' countries?  :devious:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 01:47:51 PM »
The Mouth (2,222 posts)

20. ...

Now why in Hades does DU-Moron The Mouth want to send them to countries DUpipo adore, such as Zimbabwe, Venezuela, and Cuba? :rimshot:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2021, 02:29:58 PM »
Such selective outrage from the so-called party of choice.  Remember "My Body, My Choice"?  Pepperidge Farms does.

And Ralphie has been fully vaccinated for a few months now.  Did it to help prove that the vaccines that President Trump helped expedite through the normal process are effective.  And to get life back to normal.

The ever-moving goal posts Barbra Streisand (B.S.) is really getting disgusting.  But what do we expect from liberals when they run the show?  Control and power hungry A-holes.  First class.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 08:16:36 PM »
Found this one today
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 09:07:53 PM »
Found this one today

Democrats and DUmbasses love themselves a little Vaccscism. After all how do they expect to control the American people without it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2021, 12:53:55 AM »
Hmmm, is this DU's version of 'shithole' countries?  :devious:

Los Angeles or San Francisco.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2021, 12:23:37 PM »
appalachiablue (31,638 posts)

Desperate To Get Americans Vaccinated As The Delta Variant Spreads, Biden Suggests A Door-To-Door Va

Source: Business Insider

As the more transmissible Delta variant spreads throughout the US, President Joe Biden is scrambling falling down to find ways to get more Americans vaccinated, including going door-to-door.

FIFY
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2021, 10:22:48 PM »
jcmaine72 (1,412 posts)

2. The RW'ers have been going ape sheet over this on social media.

Idiots! President Biden is trying to save their stupid lives, along with the lives of the people unfortunate enough to have to interact with them. It's the latter who are assuredly worth the government's efforts to go door-to-door *if necessary*. If the former wants to pretend that someone coming to their home to literally help save their lives and those of their neighbors constitutes a rebirth of Stalinism, then so be it. Sadly, there is no way to vaccinate people against their own stupidity.

I guess according to this DUmmie everybody who doesn't get vax'd is gonna die from the ChiVi. Now I'm really skeered.