Author Topic: The 4th really brought out the Trumper jerks.  (Read 646 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The 4th really brought out the Trumper jerks.
« on: July 08, 2021, 08:36:53 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215602549

What's this you say?  You didn't know we had RIGHTS?!   :lmao:

leftyladyfrommo (14,790 posts)

The 4th really brought out the Trumper jerks.

I knew they were there. I didn't know it was their God given right to own guns and set off fireworks. Fireworks are illegal here. 5 houses burned. The fire dept went out on 23 calls. The ERs filled up with burn victims. One man had his hand amputated. Most visits were injuries to hands and eyes.

In Trump world the right to set off fireworks Trumps all that. They just don't care. The 4th afterall is a celebration of their rights. They are PATRIOTS fighting for the future of their country.

I am so tired of jerks who think it's ok to say whatever horrible thing they think and break whatever law they don't agree with.

It is so evident on FB. So many horrible offensive comments.

So this woman went to Facebook to 'ree, reE, REEE!' about people celebrating the Independence of our Nation and got shut down.  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: The 4th really brought out the Trumper jerks.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 09:05:14 AM »
I am so tired of jerks who think it's ok to say whatever horrible thing they think and break whatever law they don't agree with.

Now do BLM riots.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 09:10:25 AM »
5 houses burned. The fire dept went out on 23 calls. The ERs filled up with burn victims. One man had his hand amputated. Most visits were injuries to hands and eyes.

What, all in your neighborhood, or what?  I find this very hard to believe.  That kind of carnage would have been on nationwide news. 

Go **** yourself.  I simultaneously owned a gun AND lit off fireworks. 

Someone called her out on it:

Star Member JohnnyRingo (16,141 posts)

24. Amputated hand, 23 fire calls, ER full of burn victims?

I think I see why fireworks are illegal there.

They're technically illegal here in Ohio too, but police don't care if they're set off around the fourth during normal hours. Next year they'll be completely legal here. I grew up here and it's fun, not something associated with the right in any way. It's something we've done all my life, and I don't know anyone who suffered serious injury requiring a hospital visit.

I'd bet people who motocross dirt bikes or play softball suffer more trips to the ER than someone lighting a string of firecrackers. I sat on the porch this year as several grandkids launched bottle rockets across the yard like I did at their age. Whizzz *POP*. Good clean fun, and had no idea it didn't fit the liberal agenda.

I live 8 miles from the largest fireworks warehouse in North America, so maybe a few skyrockets and Black Cats don't seem as dangerous as a chain smoking truck driver at Phantom Fireworks.

Five houses burned? What is wrong with people in your area?

:lmao:   Everybody else just parroted along with her, "yeah, all of that stuff is so gross!" 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:14:59 AM by Karin »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 09:11:20 AM »
So DU-Moron leftyladyfrommo ASSumes those who fired off guns and fireworks are all "Trumpers"? ::) If ignorance were bliss, leftyladyfrommo would be experiencing permanent ecstasy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 09:13:48 AM »
What, all in your neighborhood, or what?  I find this very hard to believe.  That kind of carnage would have been on nationwide news. 

Yeah, unless the local ER is like a small doctor's office, this is laughably implausible, "The ERs filled up with burn victims."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 09:20:33 AM »

Illegal aliens, blm and antifa protestors say hi...:bird:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 09:22:14 AM »

Illegal aliens, blm and antifa protestors say hi...:bird:

As do 3/4 of DUpipo. :rimshot:  :bolt:

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 09:23:12 AM »
So DU-Moron leftyladyfrommo ASSumes those who fired off guns and fireworks are all "Trumpers"? ::)

One of the areas in Orange County that shoots off the most illegal fireworks is the city of Santa Ana which is the bluest of cities in the county...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 09:50:23 AM »
Every day brings out the anti-Trumper jerks.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 10:04:38 AM »
One of the areas in Orange County that shoots off the most illegal fireworks is the city of Santa Ana which is the bluest of cities in the county...

Silicon Valley voted Hillary and Biden 75% vs. 25% for Trump. In my neighborhood illegal fireworks on the 4th and NYE are almost a ritual. IOW, most or all of those shooting them off are probably Dem voters, not "Trumpers" (I don't do fireworks here, not enough clear empty land in the neighborhood to be safe).

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 10:17:01 AM »
We do whatever we feel like out here, it's a kids paradise. Both boys got their first .22 rifles at 6 and 7 and love plinking with them. Bonfires are a very common occurrence, a potato cannon is floating around the yard somewhere and they all shoot off fireworks with minimal supervision.  Why the minimal supervision? My kids aren't idiots, we left those influences downtown so that they grow up to be normal respectable adults with a fun childhood
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 06:42:56 PM »
To the DUumbass leftyladyfrommo I have just one thing to say to you.

Shut your rancid piehole Karen. Nobody gives a **** about what you have to say.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2021, 08:05:46 PM »
We do whatever we feel like out here, it's a kids paradise. Both boys got their first .22 rifles at 6 and 7 and love plinking with them. Bonfires are a very common occurrence, a potato cannon is floating around the yard somewhere and they all shoot off fireworks with minimal supervision.  Why the minimal supervision? My kids aren't idiots, we left those influences downtown so that they grow up to be normal respectable adults with a fun childhood

Just the kind of place, the kind of freedom, that todays radical left democrats would like to eliminate.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2021, 03:53:37 AM »

I'd like to delete 50 years and get you to adopt me  :(
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels