Author Topic: FBI Finds Lego Model Of U.S. Capitol In Home Of Riot Suspect - All In - MSNBC  (Read 1265 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

They talk about "Planned attack" and "Premeditated target," but who uses a freaking Lego model as a tool to plan an attack?

The DUmmies are REALLY stretching with this one.
Well, if they were going to plan an attack on anything, they'd build it out of Legos first so why wouldn't the right?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Well, if they were going to plan an attack on anything, they'd build it out of Legos first so why wouldn't the right?

I'm not so sure about that. Dummies are some of the dumbest people on Earth. After all there are DUmbasses who can't figure out how to get a box up a set of stairs without a block and tackle. I think your average LEGO kit would be too dificult for them to assemble, let alone use for planning.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
They talk about "Planned attack" and "Premeditated target," but who uses a freaking Lego model as a tool to plan an attack?

The DUmmies are REALLY stretching with this one.

Now that you mention it, chicken wire and cinderblock does seem more appropriate. 🤔
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Paraphrasing: 

" When I talk about the White House now, I say 'white house'... without the CAPS. "  (capital-letters)

--President Trump, at CPAC

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Surprise! Surprise!

Turns out it's all baloney.

"DOJ Retracts Claim It Seized ‘Fully Constructed’ Lego Set From Accused Capitol Rioter"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-retracts-claim-it-seized-fully-constructed-lego-set-from-accused-capitol-rioter_3897684.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Surprise! Surprise!

"DOJ Retracts Claim It Seized ‘Fully Constructed’ Lego Set From Accused Capitol Rioter"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-retracts-claim-it-seized-fully-constructed-lego-set-from-accused-capitol-rioter_3897684.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

That sure is a load off my mind. Now all we have to worry about are the Statue of Liberty replicas being sold - if you can believe this - in NEW YORK CITY itself. Why anyone would sell a replica of America's greatest symbol of freedom is beyond me. A RWer could easily take it apart, study its weaknesses, and plot its destruction. Boycott ALL souvenir vendors NOW.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Surprise! Surprise!

Stooooopid question time ...... was the box even open? Apparently that set was a limited edition, no longer available from Lego. Was it an unopened collector's item? If so, opening the box would diminish its value to collectors.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

Stooooopid question time ...... was the box even open? Apparently that set was a limited edition, no longer available from Lego. Was it an unopened collector's item? If so, opening the box would diminish its value to collectors.

Going by the picture in the article the box looked like it was intact and unopened. Not sure if all of the pieces were still in their individual bags inside the box though.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

One thing I don't understand is how those rioters could move so fast through the building. Wouldn't the bottom of their feet get stuck on the pegs?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)