Author Topic: FBI Finds Lego Model Of U.S. Capitol In Home Of Riot Suspect - All In - MSNBC  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Mary Ann

This is so stupid I can't believe ANYone took it seriously, but the DUpipo fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1017666078

FBI Finds Lego Model Of U.S. Capitol In Home Of Riot Suspect - All In - MSNBC

When a Pennsylvania man was arrested last month, officers "recovered a fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set," according to court documents. Aired on 07/07/2021.
Star Member SheltieLover (23,096 posts)

1. K&R!

Wow!

Can you imagine what went through the heads of the agents who found this?
Maybe, "Wow, what a great set! I'm going to get my kid one for Christmas!"
Response to SheltieLover (Reply #1)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:26 AM
Star Member Rhiannon12866 (132,949 posts)

3. I know!

This model sounds awfully detailed!

Complete with offices, corridors, electronics, etc?

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #3)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:40 AM

6. ...

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:16 AM
Buckeye_Democrat (12,456 posts)

2. Evidence that the Capitol was a premeditated target.

The participants weren't all just there for a "peaceful rally", like the Shaman-weirdo proclaims was his original intent now.
RW Insurrectionists: "We could blow this thing up, and it will disintegrate into 9,000,000 little plastic blocks!!! Let's do it!"

Response to Buckeye_Democrat (Reply #2)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:29 AM

4. Exactly, this was a planned attack

And we've seen the videos, there was nothing "peaceful" about it, they brought - and used - weapons! People were severely injured and some died. It was a plan to overthrow the government!
One was killed by the only cop in the U.S. that the DUpipo support...

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #4)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:32 AM
Buckeye_Democrat (12,456 posts)

5. No doubt about it! nt

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #4)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:41 AM

7. Absolutely!

Response to SheltieLover (Reply #7)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 03:53 AM

8. Like I said above, we've seen the videos - and so has the entire Congress

Hell, they experienced the terror! They had to run and hide and barricade themselves in fear for their lives! This wasn't some peaceful protest that turned ugly, they came there armed and with a purpose! Where did the scaffold and noose come from?! This was a planned and intentional attempt to overthrow a democratic government in an attempt to install a dictator - who called for and encouraged them, though the coward typically kept his distance, was content to watch with satisfaction. Like Mary Trump has said, he would never associate personally with those who attend his "rallies," but he's more than happy to encourage them to do his dirty work! We need a thorough investigation to unearth the details, but the fact that this was a planned insurrection on behalf of and with the encouragement of Trump is already obvious. 
Did the model have a scaffold and noose?

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #8)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 04:00 AM

9. Very well stated, Rhiannon!

Response to SheltieLover (Reply #9)Thu Jul 8, 2021, 04:20 AM

10. Thank you, my friend!

This is so infuriating, hearing those who know damn well what happened - because they were there and experienced it! - deny what is obvious to anyone who was paying attention that day - and there are videos!   
I just hope the Insurrectionists didn't have this, or the DUpipo could be on to our next plot! https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/international-space-station-21321
Anyone get to see Mark Steyn talking about this last night! Too funny!!!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
So I guess Trump is legs, the tide is toast, and indictments based on a LEGO model are coming in 24 business hours, right?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
SheltieLover (23,096 posts)

1. K&R!

Wow!

Can you imagine what went through the heads of the agents who found this?

I hope one of the agents stepped on a brick with his bare feet.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

:hi5: earned and issued!

Do DUpipo realized that this Lego set only shows the exterior, may not be fully accurate, and doesn't have great resolution? Better layout plans could probably be found online, including interior maps.

So maybe this set is evidence of planning, or maybe the owner's kid(s) love Legos. No one denies that the riot was to some degree planned. That it takes considerable time to find, purchase, and assemble this Lego set intrinsically means that the riot was in no way inspired by Trump's 1/6 speech.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Crap. They might be on to me. I have a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle of Mt Rushmore. If the Feds find it stuffed in the back of my closet, I'll get pinched for conspiracy to play with toys for sure.

On a serious note, I'm sure the folks at Lego couldn't have known that their perfect, scaled replica of the Capitol, complete with all passageways and office layouts, would be used for such nefarious purposes.

Those MFers at Fisher Price better take notice of this. That's all I have to say.

If you really want a chill down your spine, look at what those bastards at Funko did:

If they have a replica of 0bama's body, they can find out how it works and try to do him damage!
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DLR Pyro

Should I be worried that I have this in my search history?:  http://xroads.virginia.edu/~CAP/FLOOR/cap_maps.html...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Should I be worried that I have this in my search history?:  http://xroads.virginia.edu/~CAP/FLOOR/cap_maps.html...

The real question is whether you have a keychain with a replica of the Washington Monument. With that model, you can do God-knows-what to that beautiful monument.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

Yes, they tried to overthrow the government with baseball bats and stolen zip-ties.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Good thing he didn't have a model of a tank or a b2 bomber. :thatsright:

What will the fbi thing when they raid some left wing dykes house and find her size 14 dildo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mary Ann

Been there, done that. *Ouch!*

Offline Mary Ann

If you really want a chill down your spine, look at what those bastards at Funko did:

If they have a replica of 0bama's body, they can find out how it works and try to do him damage!
:rotf:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I looked up the LEGO US Capitol set. It's been retired  so it can't be replaced. It's 1032 pieces so, at 10 cents per piece, it's a $100 kit.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

Uh-oh.  The guy who runs the Lego YouTube channel I watch with my grandson is an insurrectionist...https://youtu.be/cOWaRNlknTE
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I also heard that in years past this person had stayed up late playing the board game “Risk”. The horrors!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
I also heard that in years past this person had stayed up late playing the board game %u201CRisk%u201D. The horrors!!

If that's the case I hope the feds don't come after me. I own approximately 40-50 wargames, both board and computer, and miniatures for 2 games, Star Wars X-Wing (fighter combat) and Star Wars Legion (ground combat).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 09:34:46 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

The FBI is an embarrassment. Strzok, Page, McCabe, Comey--an endless parade of human debris.  Now we have agents seizing Lego sets and calling it evidence.  What would one of these ridiculous leftist partisan sissies do if they ever came face to face with the likes of John Dillinger?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
I'm sure by next week Bi-dumb will announce that they're shutting down the Legoland in FL as a precaution :panic:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Online 67 Rover

I also heard that in years past this person had stayed up late playing the board game “Risk”. The horrors!!

I understand this person also had his escape route planned out with a chutes and ladders game.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I understand this person also had his escape route planned out with a chutes and ladders game.  :rotf:

Along with the board games of "Mousetrap" & "Stratego". 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
So I guess Trump is legs, the tide is toast, and indictments based on a LEGO model are coming in 24 business hours, right?

As in 3 business days?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ADsOutburst

The walls have turned! The tables are closing in!!

Offline SVPete

I hope the Envirocrats never discover crayon-rails train games! :rotf: Aficionados of those games are clearly planning to rape Mother Earth! :tongue:  :fuelfire:

And all y'all with cheesecake posters of bikini-clad women and collections of SI swimsuit issues better watch out for feminazi Brown Skirts!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 11:55:41 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

WOMP-WOMP: EVIL Lego man with EVIL ‘fully constructed’ U.S. Capitol Lego set story already falling apart because DUH
So the insurrectiony Lego set WASN’T fully constructed.

And it was still in the box
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/07/11/womp-womp-evil-lego-man-with-evil-fully-constructed-u-s-capitol-lego-set-story-already-falling-apart-because-duh/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

They talk about "Planned attack" and "Premeditated target," but who uses a freaking Lego model as a tool to plan an attack?

The DUmmies are REALLY stretching with this one.