Author Topic: Confirmed: criminal junta illegally spying on Americans  (Read 542 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Confirmed: criminal junta illegally spying on Americans
« on: July 07, 2021, 07:01:59 PM »
Tucker Carlson reported that a whistleblower inside the government alerted him that his emails were being read by the NSA, and proved it to him by reading from them.

He then said the NSA planned to leak his emails to the media, to get his show "taken off the air." That might be an ambitious goal.

Let's say that is a colloquial, inexact statement of their intent.

Let's say maybe that they just planned to leak the emails to discredit him.

An insistent critic who threatens their power and threatens the Ruling Class whom they serve.

Today Tucker Carlson reported that a journalist that he likes and trust told him that he had received the leaked emails.

Guess what just happened? Jonathan Swann at Axios just "reported" on the contents of the surveilled emails.

THE EMAILS WERE LEAKED TO THE PRESS, JUST AS TUCKER CARLSON'S WHISTLEBLOWER TOLD THEM THEY WOULD BE.

The emails might have been surveilled "incidentally," because Tucker was reaching out to US-based Russia representatives to get an interview with Putin.

You know -- what journalists used to do.

But there is no innocent explanation for why Tucker Carlson's name is included in the emails. Remember, in cases of so-called "incidental" collection of US citizens' data, you're supposed to "minimize" exposure of the person who was spied on by redacting him name and calling him something like US CITIZEN NO. 1.

This is also called "masking."

Here, though, Tucker Carlson's name is de-anonymized -- "unmasked," as Obama officials preferred it -- and left right on the supposedly "incidentally" collected emails.

No effort is made to keep his identity anonymous. Quite the opposite.

Remember, even when someone's emails are "incidentally" collected, their privacy has still been breached, and their constitutional rights have still been violated.

"Minimization"/anonymization/masking is supposed to be a compromise that mitigates the effects of that breach of constitutional rights.

And yet here's the Deep State again, doing what they did to Trump -- just saying "**** minimization" and deliberately engaging in spying on a US citizen with no efforts made to protect that citizen.

Finally:

There is also no innocent explanation as to why the emails were leaked to the press, exactly as Tucker's whistleblower told them the NSA planned to leak them.

Even if you "incidentally" spy on a US citizen, and even if you "inadvertently" "forget" to minimize his name and redact his identity -- how can there be any innocent explanation for then leaking the emails to the media?

You cannot claim that it was a mistake. Tucker's whistleblower already told him this was the premeditated scheme of the NSA. They schemed with malice aforethought to do just this.

And now they've done it.

And now National Review will again deny that this has happened, and then say, "Well, if it has happened, I'm sure the Deep State had good reasons to do it."

Just as they said about the FBI spying on Trump -- after having ridiculed the notion of it, right alongside their leftwing Democrat media buddies.

Here was the liberal blog National Review just two days ago, ridiculing the idea that the order to spy on Tucker Carlson could have possibly come from the top:

Against this backdrop of real problems, the notion that NSA director general Paul Nakasone is taking time out of his day to sit around a conference table with his top officers and gravely order, "Launch Operation Unraveling Bowtie!" is implausible.
Say guys -- didn't you also ridicule the idea that Trump was being spied on?

And say: Didn't the order to spy on Trump come directly from James Comey and Andy McCabe? The absolute top of the FBI, in fact?

Not rogue middle-level operatives. Not "some folks from the Cincinnati office."

No, the plan was hatched at the very top of the FBI and DOJ.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/394630.php
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Confirmed: criminal junta illegally spying on Americans
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 07:15:30 PM »
I’m really, really, getting tired of this shit!!

I don’t give a damn WHY it was done, heads need to roll and quickly!  This is something the left AND right should agree on.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 07:53:40 PM »
This shouldn't really come as a surprise. I mean, the NSA didn't really deny it in their weasel-worded response to the allegation.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 09:05:43 PM »
I’m really, really, getting tired of this shit!!

I don’t give a damn WHY it was done, heads need to roll and quickly!  This is something the left AND right should agree on.

KC

You realize, of course, these criminals can't afford to allow the Republicans they have been spying on to regain power. That would be an existential threat to these people.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 05:23:22 AM »
You realize, of course, these criminals can't afford to allow the Republicans they have been spying on to regain power. That would be an existential threat to these people.

I'd posit that it doesn't matter which political party is in power. Even when Trump had the Oval, the Repubs had both the House and Senate, the Deep State still did what it did. Trump couldn't clean out the viper nest because he continued to hire bureaucrats who were part of the problem.

As I see it, the only way to clean out that shit is to dismantle the entire ****ing government. Everything goes in the shitter.

Then set up shop in Dubuque, Iowa. Big tents for both the House and Senate. Put SCOTUS in the old Elks Hall on Main St. The president gets the Motel 6 on the edge of town.

Oh, and **** the lobbyists. They're on their own.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 04:45:09 PM »
The silver-lining that isn't really a silver-lining...  the Agencies evolved-into this kind of behavior, so they may also evolve-out of this kind of behavior.

Otherwise any final conclusion is self-cannibalism.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 01:35:42 PM »
Democrats found out how far they can push people with Covid. They will keep pushing until someone snaps, then they will start their their final grab for complete power.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »
Democrats found out how far they can push people with Covid. They will keep pushing until someone snaps, then they will start their their final grab for complete power.

I - for one - am looking forward to handing back a few bloody stumps when the overreach reaches my doorstep. It will probably be the decision that eventually kills me, but there are many, many far worse things to die for.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus