Author Topic: Life in magastan, Adams county Pennsylvania  (Read 476 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Life in magastan, Adams county Pennsylvania
« on: July 06, 2021, 09:03:52 AM »
Star Member Duncanpup (8,427 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215596291

At Grocery market biglerville pa most employees wearing mask , maybe six customers masked up. The delta variant is here , and yet I highly suspect that a lot of these unmasked people are not vaccinated. I hope our infection numbers will be low as they say with delta the fully vaccinated do have some protection.

Star Member phylny (7,363 posts)

1. Same for me in rural Virginia.

I and another woman were the only mask wearers at the grocery store on Sunday. This county has greater than half its population unvaccinated.

Star Member gab13by13 (3,875 posts)

2. Same here in Jefferson county, Pa.

No masks to speak of here in MF45 country.

Star Member nuxvomica (9,891 posts)

3. We're at 63% vaccinated in Warren County, NY

Compared to 41% in your county, but we just had a big influx of tourists over the weekend as this is the Lake George-Saratoga summer tourism corridor. Crowds of people unmasked. The only saving grace is that most crowd events are outdoors.

Star Member Siwsan (19,118 posts)

4. I'm in Genesee County, Michigan

50.2% vaccination rate with 42.9% of those being fully vaccinated. Unfortunately, I doubt those numbers are going to change, much. I could probably pin point, on the county map, where a lot of the unvaccinated live.

I still see people wearing masks (me, included) in my VERY Blue district but there fewer, every time I go out.

There are 5 counties in Michigan that have reported the Delta variant spreading. I think there were a couple of cases in my county but we're not among those 5. Well, not yet, anyway.

Star Member roamer65 (27,181 posts)

18. From what I saw along the lakeshore and beaches yesterday, we are going to have an outbreak soon.

magicarpet (10,786 posts)

9. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines only 65% effective in fighting off the new "Delta" variant.

Link to Delta Covid variant,..
https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-vaccine-protection-against-infection-220657490.html

There is a new mutation coming out of Peru that is way more infectious.

*~*~*~*~*~

New variant/mutation coming out of Peru called "Lambda" Variant,...

Pablo Tsukayama, a doctor in molecular microbiology at the Cayetano Heredia university in Peru’s capital Lima, said that when medics first noted the variant in December, it accounted for “just one in every 200 samples”.

By March, however, it accounted for about 50 per cent of samples in Lima and now it’s about 80 per cent. That would suggest its rate of transmission is higher than other variants,” he said.

According to the WHO, Lambda accounted for 82 per cent of new Covid-19 cases in May and June in Peru, which has the world’s highest coronavirus mortality rate. In neighbouring Chile, it accounts for almost a third of new cases.

Scientists, however, remain uncertain whether the mutations in Lambda make it more transmissible.

12. This Covid thing ain't over by a long shot.

Those who refuse the vaccine will cause this Covid to reemerge come the cold fall weather.

Nonvaxers giving the new variants a chance to mutate and incubate a stronger version of Covid 19.

Come autumn it will explode to a higher death count for those who refuse the vaccine. The ICU hospital wards will be full of people who refuse the Covid 19 shots.

We will require a yearly booster to keep ahead of the various variants that come about due to those who refuse to get the inoculation and allow the virus to rampantly mutate beyond our ability to suppress or control,... all due to idiocy,.. child like behavior,...and infantile stubbornness.

Star Member kentuck (102,122 posts)

15. Magastan.

That is such a useful term. I will probably "borrow" that sometime in the future.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Life in magastan, Adams county Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »
Nope. Definitely not created in a lab.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 09:58:13 AM »

At Grocery market biglerville pa most employees wearing mask , maybe six customers masked up. The delta variant is here , and yet I highly suspect that a lot of these unmasked people are not vaccinated.
What causes you to suspect that?

I and another woman were the only mask wearers at the grocery store on Sunday.
****ing sheeple

Sounds like a place where people believe in freedom and personal choice rather than be a slave to senseless government mandates

Star Member roamer65 (27,181 posts)

18. From what I saw along the lakeshore and beaches yesterday, we are going to have an outbreak soon.
what kind of outbreak?  Syphillis?  Clyamadia?  How about you mind your own ****ing business...

12. This Covid thing ain't over by a long shot.

you just can't stand the thought of life returning to normal and hope the draconian government controls remain in effect

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 10:10:45 AM »

At Grocery market biglerville pa most employees wearing mask , maybe six customers masked up. The delta variant is here , and yet I highly suspect that a lot of these unmasked people are not vaccinated. I hope our infection numbers will be low as they say with delta the fully vaccinated do have some protection.

::) Much the same here in Uber-Blue Silicon Valley. ::) Store employees masked, customers masking-optional in most stores. At the gym customers are 90%-95% unmasked.

As for PA's daily new cases and daily deaths, there is no surge, Delta variant or other variants, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/pennsylvania/ . There is an apparent surge in Epsilon Semi-Morons such as Star Moron Duncanpup, but that's not caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

I and another woman were the only mask wearers at the grocery store on Sunday. This county has greater than half its population unvaccinated.

The only surge in Virginia is Epsilon Semi-Morons, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/virginia/ . The same is true of NY, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/ , and Michigan, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/michigan/ - no Covid surge, definite Epsilon Semi-Moron surge.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 10:17:33 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 10:17:06 AM »
kentuck (102,122 posts)

15. Magastan.

That is such a useful term. I will probably "borrow" that sometime in the future.

Joe Biden should negotiate a withdrawal.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 10:34:15 AM »
This think this sh** might be permanent now.
These ass-hats are going to do this now every time a new strain of flu or anything else is detected.
I'm not sure how we overcome the stupid on this front. Not enough people will push back and refuse to cooperate.
Politics created an entire faction that is now afraid to come out of their homes, and worse, they demand you do the same... and they are winning.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 10:42:29 AM »
I'm not sure how we overcome the stupid on this front.

Mock them. Ridicule them. Ostracize them.

LGBTBBQQWERTY is a fraction of a fraction, but look how they dominate culture.

Use their weapons.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 11:57:31 AM »
 And to think, the DUmmies consider US to be sheeple.... :bird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 12:06:11 PM »
I'd rather live in Magastan than DUmb****istan where all of the DUmbasses live.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe