Author Topic: Adam Schiff on the select committee:  (Read 762 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Adam Schiff on the select committee:
« on: July 06, 2021, 08:50:59 AM »
Star Member Kingofalldems (33,896 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215596230

Jon Cooper 🇺🇸
@joncoopertweets
Rep. Adam Schiff believes the Jan. 6 select committee will investigate several unanswered questions regarding what happened leading up to the insurrection, like how much knowledge did the Trump White House have about its planning.

:censored:

Star Member gab13by13 (3,875 posts)

1. Question #1

will subpoenas be enforceable?

Star Member MiHale (5,745 posts)

3. Question...Then what?

Even if we find out all the intimate details leading up to and on that day, publicly out the people responsible. Then what?

Seriously, will there be any accountability, any justice or will it be …”Well just make sure you don’t do it again, you really frightened some people.”

To think that anyone is going to be kicked out of office, put in prison, exiled or anything that would give us a sense of justice is fantasy. We may find out the Congresspersons that assisted the insurrection, that maybe the Capitol police were not as prepared as the should have been, that maybe phone calls for help were delayed…that maybe…that maybe…that maybe.

We may learn of everything about everything that happened that day. Then history will be the judge and jury, we will live with only the knowledge.

Will that be enough?

Star Member lagomorph777 (23,456 posts)

12. Knowledge is not enough. We must force DOJ to prosecute all the way to the top.

Star Member Botany (60,138 posts)

5. ".... like how much knowledge did the Trump White House have about its planning."

Trump gave out the day, the date, the time, and the place on at least dozen times. (NY Times come here and go wild)

Trump helped to pay for it w/campaign funds.

Trump's chief of staff Nick Mulvaney's niece filled out the paperwork for the permit for Trump's pre-riot party.

Trump told the rioters to go to the Capitol and he would meet them there.

Trump told Georgia's Sec. of State that he needed some help on the vote count because big things
were gonna happen on 1/6/21.

Trump decapitated the D.C. National Guard prior to the attempted coup.

Trump refused to stop the violence when Rep. McCarthy and Mike Pence called him and asked for help.

And at the end of the day Trump told his thugs that he "loved 'em."

15. Trump fired the Sec. of Defense after he lost the election and installed Christopher Miller

And Miller put this out 2 days before the 1/6/21 attempted coup.

This memorandum responds directly to your January 4, 2021 memorandum regarding the District of Columbia request for District of Columbia National Guard (DCNG) support in response to planned demonstrations from January 5-6, 2021. You are authorized to approve the requested support, subject to my guidance below and subject to consultation with the Attorney General, as required by Executive Order 11485.

Without my subsequent, personal authorization, the DCNG is not authorized the following:

* To be issued weapons, ammunition, bayonets, batons, riot control agents or ballistic protection equipment such as helmets and body armor.

* To interact physically with protesters, except when necessary in self-defense or defense of others.

* Prohibited from sharing “equipment with law enforcement agencies” or seeking support from any non-DC National Guard units.

* Forbidden from conducting “searches, seizures, arrests, or other similar direct law enforcement activity.”

* Forbidden from using “Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance assets” or to conduct “Incident, Awareness and Assessment activities.”

* No helicopters or “any other air assets.”

Star Member DFW (43,047 posts)

7. Not just the Trump White House, I hope!!

Republican members of Congress were providing the invaders maps, schedules and diagrams of whose offices could be found where. They need to face prosecution along with any guilty parties in the Trump White House.

Star Member lagomorph777 (23,456 posts)

11. Is he "on" the committee, or "commenting on" the committee.

remember that time this **** lied about 'having tons of evidence' on Trump and Russia?

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Adam Schiff on the select committee:
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 09:41:32 AM »
Schifftyroo's first failure was an epic debacle, so DUmmies and the Dems think he'll get something on Trump this time? I wish videos worked here in the Cave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIBdVkJ9L-k&t=16s
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 09:45:00 AM »
is this the same shiftless schiff with the chinese spy girlfriend and the one who cut the cheese on camera? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 09:52:17 AM »
The only ones paying any attention will be those who need their daily Trump hate, namely liberals and the media. Decent and civilized people couldn’t care less.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 10:05:05 AM »
is this the same shiftless schiff with the chinese spy girlfriend and the one who cut the cheese on camera? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

no, you're thinking of eric swallows-well
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 10:44:59 AM »

OOps!

I heard the same about harris! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 11:30:28 AM »

Current Dem pols seem to fade into a murky-shady sameness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 03:17:43 PM »
Schifftyroo's first failure was an epic debacle, so DUmmies and the Dems think he'll get something on Trump this time? I wish videos worked here in the Cave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIBdVkJ9L-k&t=16s

Kinda makes me think I can expect the DUmp Denizens to start trotting out the "24 Bid'ness hours" routine any day now... :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2021, 06:28:41 AM »

5. ".... like how much knowledge did the Trump White House have about its planning."

Trump gave out the day, the date, the time, and the place on at least dozen times. (NY Times come here and go wild)

Trump helped to pay for it w/campaign funds.

Trump's chief of staff Nick Mulvaney's niece filled out the paperwork for the permit for Trump's pre-riot party.

Trump told the rioters to go to the Capitol and he would meet them there.

Trump told Georgia's Sec. of State that he needed some help on the vote count because big things
were gonna happen on 1/6/21.

Trump decapitated the D.C. National Guard prior to the attempted coup.

Trump refused to stop the violence when Rep. McCarthy and Mike Pence called him and asked for help.

And at the end of the day Trump told his thugs that he "loved 'em."

Stopped reading right there.  This is the first "insurrection" in history that ever had a permit. ::)

Three hundred unarmed protesters nearly overthrowing the U.S. government, it actually gives me hope for when the real deal comes around.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2021, 06:36:36 PM »
Star Member lagomorph777 (23,555 posts)
12. Knowledge is not enough. We must force DOJ to prosecute all the way to the top.

Don't worry DUmmie, I'm sure Adam Schitt will get right on that. Just not sure if it'll be before or after he produces that Russian collusion evidence he's been sitting on.  :loser:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2021, 08:21:28 PM »
...Just not sure if it'll be before or after he produces that Russian collusion evidence he's been sitting on.  :loser:

I thought that was Shiff-for-Brains' butt plug...  :o
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2021, 09:27:55 PM »
I thought that was Shiff-for-Brains' butt plug...  :o

He probably goes to bed every night pleasuring himself to his daydream of what should have been in the Mueller Report.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2021, 10:00:24 PM »
He probably goes to bed every night pleasuring himself to his daydream of what should have been in the Mueller Report.

I've heard he writes fiction as a side hobby.

Oh wait, he does that at his job too.