Author Topic: Lunatic finally has a reason to be a permanent shut-in  (Read 719 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Lunatic finally has a reason to be a permanent shut-in
« on: July 04, 2021, 02:40:34 PM »
Star Member global1 (22,633 posts)

Mask Panic Attack!!!!.....

I'm wondering if anyone is having the same experience as I am having.

All through this pandemic I protected myself (72y/o with underlying conditions). I quarantined. I socially distanced. I wore my mask. I wore protective eye covering. I wore rubber gloves. Carried hand sanitizer and used it religiously. Washed my hands. Didn't touch my face. Isolated all my mail and sanitized it with Lysol spray before I opened it. Wiped down any item I bought at a store or was delivered to my home. I'm vaccinated since March. Pfizer 2 shots.

Now the CDC and my State have said we aren't required to wear masks if we are vaccinated.

The town that I live in had a 4th of July concert in the center of town on July 2nd. I ventured down there trying to get back to some semblance of normalcy.

The area where the concert was staged was cordoned off and the townspeople were crammed into a small space with their chairs, blankets, coolers, and picnic baskets.

Nobody - I repeat - nobody - was wearing a mask.

I tried to be brave and ventured into the crowd without my mask on.

The people were literally one on top of another. Kids and teenagers were running through the crowd. The adults were imbibing on liquid alcoholic refreshments. Everybody appeared to be enjoying themselves.

(Just in case there was any doubt what this thread is actually about, there it is. DUmmies have never liked anyone having a good time unless it involves something they approve of, like, say, a mass BLM protest)

It looked like pre-pandemic times. One would have never known that we just came out of this year of quarantine and isolation.

As I got further into the crowd - I FROZE. The thought of all these people around me. Bumping into me. Breathing on me. Caused me to panic and I froze. Standing in the midst of this crowd - taking it all in and I began to hold my breath and look for the quickest exit out of this cordoned area.

I couldn't wait to get back into my car and get back home where I felt safe and secure.

I want to know if my experience here was just me - OR - has anyone else out there had a similar experience.

I know that if I go shopping anywhere - I will be wearing my mask. What I don't know is if I'll ever be able to break myself of that mask habit and get back to normal.

I'm curious to hear about others experiences and any suggestions that will get me to rejoin society and return to normalcy.

You have to die of SOMETHING, DUmmy...

Society is MUCH better off without you around, global1. Stay indoors, forever.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Lunatic finally has a reason to be a permanent shut-in
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 02:47:25 PM »
What a bunch of gutless Chicken Littles the DUmbasses are. No wonder they vote Democrat. They want Mommy Government to take care of them from womb to the tomb because they're so scared of normal life.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 03:03:16 PM »
I hope that there are more than just this one. I also hope that mail in voting stops and they're still afraid to leave their hovels
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
While I get how unfamiliar that feels - BTDTGTTS - WTH?! There is no such thing as zero risk, but why get vaxxed if you think it does little or nothing?! Dude needs to stop feeding his panic.

I’m a few years younger and have been to stores, the gym, church, a wedding, etc., no masks. So I’ve put my health where my keyboard is, so to speak.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 05:04:17 PM »
Of the many amusing observations about this unhinged DUmmy rant, one sticks out.  It is that most of us around the country haven't been petrified of the Wuhan and have been going out sans-mask most of the time.  Even last year on our country's birthday.

The media in general is STILL pumping up fear.  Pretty soon, fully expect to see stories about "How dangerous it is to drive, and is it worth it the risk?" and "Crossing the street as a pedestrians can be deadly: Should we as a society ban cars"?

Those of us who are rational are capable of managing our own risk and making responsible decisions just do that on our own.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 05:34:57 PM »
DUmmies are terrified that the vaccine isn't 110% effective. DUmmies are terrified of the fact that unvaccinated people are not wearing masks.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 06:41:16 PM »
How long until a DUmmie tries to get on disability because they suffer from "Mask Anxiety"?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 09:04:42 PM »
How long until a DUmmie tries to get on disability because they suffer from "Mask Anxiety"?

They will have a new ailment PMS post mask syndrome.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 09:10:53 PM »
Nobody - I repeat - nobody - was wearing a mask. They haven't passed the law that makes masks mandatory forever dip shit :loser: :thatsright:

I tried to be brave and ventured into the crowd without my mask or depends on.

The people were literally one on top of another. sounds kind of kinky Kids and teenagers were running through the crowd.OH, the HORROR!! The adults were imbibing on liquid alcoholic refreshments.They all should have been arrested and jailed for 25 years! Everybody appeared to be enjoying themselves.That's the last straw, no one should be able to enjoy themselves or heaven forbid HAVE FUN!!

What a miserable old fart using up precious oxygen, water and exhaling co2
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2021, 10:04:37 PM »

...4 ...3 ...2

I'm actually kinda amazed none of these imbeciles have already. Or at least whipped a wonderfully entertaining Bouncy claiming they have...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 10:07:00 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 10:58:13 PM »
...4 ...3 ...2

I'm actually kinda amazed none of these imbeciles have already. Or at least whipped a wonderfully entertaining Bouncy claiming they have...
It'd be fun to see a mole say it was successful and the day after the rest of the dump clogs the government offices
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 10:07:27 AM »
sarcasmo (20,835 posts)

14. No crowds for me, I'm keeping the same lock down routine.

And that is typical of the response over there to that thread.  They're all going to wear masks for the rest of their lives.  They're going to isolate themselves until they die.  Of something. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 03:06:48 PM »
And that is typical of the response over there to that thread.  They're all going to wear masks for the rest of their lives.  They're going to isolate themselves until they die.  Of something.

If only the mask were effective at containing the stench...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus