Author Topic: Primitive has FOUR "bird dogs" afraid of fireworks  (Read 926 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Primitive has FOUR "bird dogs" afraid of fireworks
« on: July 04, 2021, 10:35:47 AM »
For real...  4, count em, four gun-shy bird dogs.
I struggle most times to understand why these freaks lie about things just for the sake of lying.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215590520

Sun Jul 4, 2021, 10:19 AM
Star Member DenaliDemocrat (775 posts)

How I deal with dogs and fireworks
I have a kennel full of dogs. Four bird dogs and one protection dog. I live out in the country (but not far enough) and the rednecks around me will unleash hell tonight.
In a few hours after breakfast has digested, I will swim the dogs, me in the canoe, them swimming by me. A good 45 minutes! Then I will road the dogs for about two miles. After that, chain gang and table work on retrieves. I will make them THINK! Finally, dinner time. Then each dog gets a trazadone, a frozen kong, and put into their crate. Doors closed, lights out, all sleeping next to each other.
The house will start shaking around ten. The dogs will sleep through it. They will be exhausted.
It’s sad I have to do this, but I will not risk it.

Response to Chainfire (Reply #1)Sun Jul 4, 2021, 10:44 AM
Star Member DenaliDemocrat (775 posts)

7. Mine are NOT bothered, but they can BECOME sensitive
I had a friend who moved his clay range over by his kennels. After a while even the seasoned hunting dogs started to be affected.
I take no chances

That's not the way it works, DUmpass. That is actually how you condition a dog to NOT be afraid of gunfire.  idiot liars...  geez

Response to pamdb (Reply #3)Sun Jul 4, 2021, 10:51 AM
Star Member mopinko (59,997 posts)

11. this year is much better than last.

the assholes at the end of my block got their hands on a couple cases of m-100's. 1/4 stick of dynamite.
they were unemployed, bored, trapped rats. they blew them night and day the whole month of june.
my hens stopped laying and my dogs lost their housebreaking.
i gave them holy hell. there was nary a boom after the 4th, and few this year.
last night was a little noisy, but not bad.

Big Mo has it even worse and is willing to lie to prove it. Neighbor obtained an entire CASE of 1/4 dynamite sticks.  uh huh... try buying that stuff and see what happens.

Response to DenaliDemocrat (Original post)Sun Jul 4, 2021, 11:11 AM
Brainstormy (2,267 posts)

14. my dogs are gone now but I grieve
every year remembering how they suffered through the fireworks.
They would shake until you'd think their little bones would come loose. I hate fireworks!

This one is so traumatized, it "grieves" about it's long dead pets being afraid of fireworks.

Seriously man, WTH is wrong with these people?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Primitive has FOUR "bird dogs" afraid of fireworks
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
Uh, doesn’t mo live in or around Chicago?! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 11:05:35 AM »
Sun Jul 4, 2021, 10:19 AM
Star Moron DenaliDemocrat (775 posts)

How I deal with dogs and fireworks
I have a kennel full of dogs. Four bird dogs and one protection dog.

"Bird dogs" and "protection dogs" nervous about sounds akin to gun shots? :rotf: Star Moron DenaliDemocrat isn't even trying to make his/her lie credible. :rotf:

Phoned in lies like that should get Cool Story Bro'ed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 11:10:55 AM »

KC

yup. lives in one of the most draconian cities in the country, and her neighbors are buying multiple cases of "dynamite" and setting it off in the open.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 11:20:02 AM »
yup. lives in one of the most draconian cities in the country, and her neighbors are buying multiple cases of "dynamite" and setting it off in the open.

And she's in the "decent" part of Chicago.  Well, sort of as it is Rogers Park which is rife with extreme liberal no-goodniks.  But safer than the South and West sides.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 12:07:15 PM »

KC

The sound of gunfire has gotten more frequent in Chicago, I believe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 12:11:18 PM »
Fireworks scare my dogs so bad they go under the bed july 1st and don't come out till august 1st. :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 12:49:10 PM »
The 1/4 stick stuff is homemade and done in mostly downtown black neighborhoods
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 03:01:50 PM »
"Bird dogs" are bred not to be afraid of gunfire.   More BS from the dump.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 05:09:10 PM »
The 1/4 stick stuff is homemade and done in mostly downtown black neighborhoods

Yes, but because if anyone talks about it, that is automatically deemed racist.  The liberal playbook.

The root causes of inner city gang violence is far more important than searching for imaginary root causes of illegal immigration.  Cackle-A should focus on that rather than obsess with going to Central America.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 12:27:11 PM »
I don't know what her DU name is, but somebody needs to knock this bitch on her fat ass:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1411874209396056066
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2021, 12:40:02 PM »
When I worked fireworks at Disneyland the stables where they kept the draft horses that pulled the trolleys up and down Main Street as well as the pens where they kept the security dogs and small animals that were used in the petting area in the park were located within 50 yards of our launch facility and were subject to our nightly shows without any ill effects on the animals. 

In 2016 they moved the animals off site to an area near Anaheim and truck the animals in every day.  The land where the stables used to be is now a large portion of the new Star Wars land that opened in 2019.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2021, 02:08:20 PM »
When I worked fireworks at Disneyland the stables where they kept the draft horses that pulled the trolleys up and down Main Street as well as the pens where they kept the security dogs and small animals that were used in the petting area in the park were located within 50 yards of our launch facility and were subject to our nightly shows without any ill effects on the animals. 

In 2016 they moved the animals off site to an area near Anaheim and truck the animals in every day.  The land where the stables used to be is now a large portion of the new Star Wars land that opened in 2019.

I'd guess that the resident semi-feral cats are OK with fireworks, too.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 02:10:06 PM »
I don't know what her DU name is, but somebody needs to knock this bitch on her fat ass:

Wow! Trigglypuff's less obese sister.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2021, 02:13:29 PM »
Four "bird dogs" and one "protection dog"? Knowing how the DUmbasses lie all of the time it's probably 4 Chihuahuas and a Jack Russell terrier.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »
Four "bird dogs" and one "protection dog"? Knowing how the DUmbasses lie all of the time it's probably 4 Chihuahuas and a Jack Russell terrier.

So, an attack pack and a high-jumping escape artist? :rotf:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2021, 02:51:12 PM »

Too bad someone didn't drop a string of firecrackers behind her fat ass when the display finished.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2021, 02:59:18 PM »
For real...  4, count em, four gun-shy bird dogs.

Everything was fine till the dogs went liberal! :thatsright:

I wonder what teeb the chocolate lab has to say about that? :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2021, 03:14:06 PM »
Everything was fine till the dogs went liberal! :thatsright:

I wonder what teeb the chocolate lab has to say about that? :-)

Teb the chocolate lab just dropped a deuce under the kitchen table, that's what he thinks about firework karens