Author Topic: primitives whining about fireworks  (Read 489 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives whining about fireworks
« on: July 04, 2021, 08:17:10 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215587337

Oh my.

vercetti2021 (5,885 posts)    Sat Jul 3, 2021, 01:01 AM

Dear morons shooting fireworks off prematurely

Go sit on a ****ing cactus. Scaring my babies to death and its upsetting me.

60 replies, 2072 views

montanacowboy (5,026 posts)      Sat Jul 3, 2021, 01:07 AM

1. Join the crowd

We drove 500 miles to a place where we thought we were safe and guess what? the ****ers are blowing their wads off everywhere

It is totally beyond me that idiots are willing to spend big bucks to blow their money up

Until the Federal Govt makes it illegal to sell fireworks on the reservations this will never stop and every year how many thousands of pets and people are traumatized and lost.

We tried for two years to go to Canada and again the border was closed. So here we are drugging our pets into oblivion. This country gets sicker all the time.

^^^primitive racism again, this time against Native Americans seeking to make a few bucks

I_UndergroundPanther (6,333 posts)      Sat Jul 3, 2021, 09:03 PM

53. same here I have sensitivity issues..

Fireworks are pretty to look at wish they exploded in silence though.

Don't like being in big chaotic crowds .

I hate it when buttholes in cars or on bikes loudly zoom thier engines or the ****ing fart engine things. I just hate cars ad motorized vehicles they are hideous noise..and startle the **** out of me.

^^^the subway cat, who's a grossly obese heavily tattooed mid-50s woman with a nose ring, earrings, lower-lip ring, navel ring, who usually wears tank-tops about eight sizes too small for her, and fluorescent purple hair frosted with gold, has whined about this before, and not necessary on any 4th of July. 

When one sees her walking down a sidewalk, the natural impulse is to alarmingly honk the horn.

Blue Dawn (615 posts)     Sat Jul 3, 2021, 10:06 PM

54. I have those same issues, I_UndergroundPanther!

Fireworks are being set off in our neighborhood as I sit here right now and I am on edge. I do not care for crowds one bit. Loud noises startle me. i feel the way you do about cars and motorcycles.

When I was a little girl my stepfather would take our family to these races with two cars that were really, really long in front; he called those cars "rails.". They would sit and rev their engines while waiting for a light in front of them to turn green and they would take off and go super fast down the track until little parachutes came out of the back of the cars to help them slow down. I have never heard anything so loud in my life as those cars.

Those days were miserable for me, honestly. The hot California sun, the smells of gas and oil and car exhaust, the boredom of sitting for hours as he indulged his hobby with very little thought of any of us four kids, and the excruciatingly loud noise.....well, it was a special kind of torment, really.

I am happy to know that I have friends at DU who can understand what it is like to be highly sensitive.

Her old man sounds like a typical primitive, "very little thought for any of us."

By the way, a little further upthread, one notices a new acronym that's going to catch on fast, on Skins' island--"HSP," or "highly sensitive person."

Watch and see if I'm not right; within a week, this will be the most popular malady on Skins' island, HSP.

Anyway, there's lots more primitive whining on this thread.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: primitives whining about fireworks
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 08:47:26 AM »
I'm saving my "fireworks" for the day the first state decertifies the 2020 election results.  Empty the mag of my 1911 into the air, Saddam Hussein style.  HSPs can go pound sand.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 08:53:56 AM »
Can't we make it a day worth celebrating without fireworks. Maybe change fireworks to concerts or something else for the evening.

Or, for the Virginia governor

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »
The primitives must be happy today because they’re complaining about something.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 10:17:48 AM »
This is why you should never let DUmmies near fireworks.  I find the Jesus Counter quite amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocjQ5uiucg
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 10:41:52 AM »
This is why you should never let DUmmies near fireworks.  I find the Jesus Counter quite amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocjQ5uiucg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

^5 for the laugh!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 10:55:07 AM »
The primitives must be happy today because they’re complaining about something.

Of course, they are really complaining because someone else is having a good time. They were quite effusive about their support of entire city blocks being torn down, glass shattering, and firebombs being thrown when it Antifa and BLM doing it.

Maybe if all the revelers put on black clothes and Burger King masks, they'd care less about their stupid dogs.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 11:21:48 AM »

Or, for the Virginia governor

Well executed play, sir!

:cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender