Author Topic: DUmmies Trip Over Selves Re; Armed Militia Arrest  (Read 890 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies Trip Over Selves Re; Armed Militia Arrest
« on: July 03, 2021, 05:28:52 PM »
Augiedog (2,245 posts)

The eleven heavily armed men in Massachusetts who say "your laws don't apply to me", I say

here is your dingy, we will tow you a couple hundred miles offshore and set you free of our laws. You can then enjoy the absolute freedom afforded by the law of the sea….which basically is Sink or Swim.

No one has to live here in America, you are free to depart to any nation that will have you. After the orange anus’ four years of hostility toward almost every other nation on earth (remember he called pretty much all others “shitholes”) you may find it difficult to impossible to be acceptable to foreign powers. Even if you are a self described turd looking for a shithole to dwell in.

[Loud Biden Whisper]Guess What? They were BLACK![/Loud Biden Whisper][/size][/url]

Much hand-wringing ensues.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: DUmmies Trip Over Selves Re; Armed Militia Arrest
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 05:56:38 PM »
After the orange anus’ four years of hostility toward almost every other nation on earth (remember he called pretty much all others “shitholes”)...

Did he now?

My, my, I have heard some gross exaggerations, distortions, rumors, and outright lies about Trump, but this is news to me.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 06:01:03 PM »
Quote from:
Jedi Guy

22. The sovereign citizen movement (for lack of a better term) is built on the idea that they have all the rights but none of the corresponding responsibilities.

The civilized world just calls them Democrats.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 06:52:44 PM »
Poster ancianita who was originally bouncing all over the multiple threads claiming that if they were black they would have been shot on sight tries an interesting tack when she finds out that they are all black:

ancianita (23,335 posts)

26. There was no harm, no foul,

only threat of arrest -- based on uniformed whites' fear of harm or foul -- that forced them to run for their lives @ 1:30 am.

They were going their way.

If I were them I would not have felt free to go my way, either.

If I were them, I would not trust you to fight for my rights to "life, liberty and property," or to just be left alone, either.

Yet that is what whites enjoy in the same situation 24/7. Nazis, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, White Supremacist Militias, and every hate group SPLC lists. Except for the black ones.

The black hate groups are special, aren't they. 

So, regardless of the reality, it's still whitey's fault, somehow.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 07:16:28 PM »
Massachusetts?

Be afraid, assholes. Be very afraid.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 08:25:48 PM »
Poster ancianita who was originally bouncing all over the multiple threads claiming that if they were black they would have been shot on sight tries an interesting tack when she finds out that they are all black:

That's a candidate for self-own of the year.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 08:02:31 AM »

She exemplifies CRT. She views and interprets all things in the world through the lens of race.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 08:53:15 AM »
 :rotf: If conclusion jumping were an Olympic sport DUmmies would sweep all three medals every Olympiad. :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 10:05:52 AM »
:rotf: If conclusion jumping were an Olympic sport DUmmies would sweep all three medals every Olympiad. :rotf:  :tongue:
what every DUmmie needs to receive for Christmas..
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 12:13:57 PM »
The standoff ended with the white supremists peacefully surrendering. Their costumes didn't fool anyone.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2021, 09:19:29 AM »
Massachusetts State Police have identified eight of the 11 males who were arrested following a nine-hour standoff that shut down a portion of Interstate 95 in both directions over the holiday weekend.

The alleged militiamen, who authorities say are members of the Rise of the Moors group which adheres to "Moorish Sovereign Ideology," each have been charged with eight counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, use of body armor in commission of a crime, possession of a high capacity magazine, improper storage of a firearm in a vehicle, and conspiracy to commit a crime.

Those identified by state police include Jamhal Tavon Sanders Latimer, a.k.a. Jamhal Talib Abdullah Bey, 29, of Providence, R.I.; Robert Rodriguez, 21, of the Bronx, N.Y.; Wilfredo Hernandez, a.k.a. Will Musa, 23, of the Bronx, N.Y.; Alban El Curraugh, 27, of the Bronx, N.Y.; Aaron Lamont Johnson, a.k.a. Tarrif Sharif Bey, 29, of Detroit, Mich.; Quinn Cumberlander, 40, of Pawtucket, R.I.; Lamar Dow, 34, of the Bronx, N.Y.; and Conrad Pierre, 29, of Baldwin, N.Y. Authorities have not named the 17-year-old male also arrested, and two additional males have so far refused to identify themselves.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-identify-militiamen-armed-standoff
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 09:42:53 AM »
The alleged militiamen, who authorities say are members of the Rise of the Moors group which adheres to "Moorish Sovereign Ideology,"

The stupid shits must have thought they were in moorishastan and not Massachusetts. :-) :loser: :loser:

Lets see if they actually prosecute them for the firearms violations. I bet not!

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 09:46:49 AM »
C'mon, DU...  You can connect Morocco to Trump somehow.  You're not trying hard-enough...

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 10:07:41 AM »
C'mon, DU...  You can connect Morocco to Trump somehow.  You're not trying hard-enough...

google is your friend...

Trump’s parting gift to Morocco

“Morocco recognized the United States in 1777,” President Trump tweeted Thursday, invoking a letter circulated by the then-sultan allowing then-rebel Americans “free entry in his ports,” an edict that is sometimes seen as the first act of formal recognition of the United States.

The appeal to history was the prelude to a proclamation. “It is thus fitting,” Trump wrote, “we recognize their sovereignty over the Western Sahara.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/12/14/trumps-parting-gift-morocco/

I leave it up to the DUmmies to weave that into whatever they will to indict President Trump as the leader of the Moorish insurrection of 2021....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 12:35:55 PM »
Massachusetts State Police have identified eight of the 11 males who were arrested following a nine-hour standoff that shut down a portion of Interstate 95 in both directions over the holiday weekend.

The alleged militiamen, who authorities say are members of the Rise of the Moors group which adheres to "Moorish Sovereign Ideology," each have been charged with eight counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, use of body armor in commission of a crime, possession of a high capacity magazine, improper storage of a firearm in a vehicle, and conspiracy to commit a crime.

Do those bolded charges mean these folks were not able to legally own firearms and ammo for whatever reason, or do they stem from having those in a place and situation where weapons are not allowed?

Asking for the "need better gun laws" lurkers.  If it's the former, more support that criminals don't care about your stupid gun laws.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 02:12:52 PM »
Massachusetts has a 10 round mag limit. not sure about the rifle configuration.

It's also possible some were felons and not permitted to have a firearm.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 05:24:27 PM »
Can't believe I didn't get around to post this Seinfeld clip.

https://youtu.be/f0uYJjDHeDU
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender