Author Topic: NFL Introduces Rainbow Flag For Refs To Throw When Players Aren't Gay Enough  (Read 541 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Ever since the NFL's recent announcement that "football is gay," critics have challenged the organization to enact new enforcement measures to maintain an acceptable level of gayness at each game.

Starting this season, The National Football League will allow refs to throw rainbow-colored flags on the field if they catch any players not being gay enough.

"Listen-- it's 2021. Football is gay. Always has been," said Commissioner Roger Goodell. "Unfortunately, we still have a few players living in the past who need to get with the program. If we catch anyone in our league not being totally gay all the time, you can bet we'll be nipping that in the bud!"

Some of the new penalties being introduced include:

Failure to skip
Failure to cuddle after contact
Badly coordinated outfit
Not enough men on the field
Delay of coming out
Being Tim Tebow
Not enough holding

"We recognize that these penalties read like a bunch of bad jokes written by straight men, but this is the fi-- stop laughing! This is the first step towards a more inclusive NFL. Stop laughing!" explained Goodell.

Many fans are welcoming the changes, but some protested. Several disgruntled homophobes have announced they will no longer watch football and are switching to soccer.

https://babylonbee.com/news/nfl-introduces-rainbow-flag-for-refs-to-throw-when-players-arent-being-gay-enough
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

God I LOVE  Bab Bee!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Is it a bad thing that I'm wondering if it's true or not when I see the thread title on the forum?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Is it a bad thing that I'm wondering if it's true or not when I see the thread title on the forum?

Apologies if you were actually confused, which I doubt.  But many days the Bee's headlines read like a "real" story CNN or PMSNBC.

There was a long discussion at CU about how and where to place Babylon Bee posts.  If I or others neglect to mention BB in the headline, hopefully you aren't terribly offended.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender