Author Topic: Simple arguments for your brainwashed acquaintances  (Read 364 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Simple arguments for your brainwashed acquaintances
« on: June 01, 2021, 08:42:11 AM »
Ther's no need to badmouth democrats or rant against their insane agenda.  Use simple arguments for the simpletons.

1. If China Keeps Covering Up, It’s Reasonable to Conclude Virus Came from Lab.

2. If China's intentions were not malicious, they would have shut down international travel when they locked down Wuhan province.

3. If local and state elections officials were not covering up fraud in the election why have they been stonewalling and defying court orders for 7 months?

4. If mainstream media was not a propaganda mouthpiece why have they not produced one shred of evidence backing up their talkinf points of "disinformation" and "conspiracy theories"?

5.  If BLM cared about black lives why are they destroying predominately black inner cities and calling for law and order in inner city kill zones?

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

Re: Simple arguments for your brainwashed acquaintances
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 12:39:42 PM »
If the vaccine works and only "Trumpsters" remain unvaccinated, why not lift the mandatory masks and let Trumpsters die?  (Hint, we're the ones working and keeping shit going)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Simple arguments for your brainwashed acquaintances
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 02:28:51 PM »
If the dems are for the people why haven't they done anything good for the middle class? :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!