Author Topic: Sen. John Kennedy Perfectly Sums Up . . .  (Read 416 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Sen. John Kennedy Perfectly Sums Up . . .
« on: May 27, 2021, 08:44:18 AM »
. . . the relation of WHO with China in one hilarious visual.

While I distrust politicians (specifically) and lawyers (in general - our venerable DAT being an exception to the lawyer rule), Senator John Kennedy from Louisiana is a breath of fresh air in a Senate chamber full of McConnell and Schumer farts. Stale, old, predictable, and evil - especially on the Schumer side.

I don't think Tom Cotton could fart even after ingesting a 12-pack of Blatz beer and a bag of pretzels slathered in cheese sauce. He just doesn't look seasoned enough.

Farts aside, I caught the questioning from Kennedy to America's favorite Covid "expert" (who is expert at nothing other than furthering his career and his more-than-questionable "influence") Tony "Doc" Fauci.

Even Fauci found the question funny.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/26/sen-kennedy-perfectly-sums-up-the-relationship-of-who-and-china-in-one-hilarious-visual-n387060?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=54b311e9e985a52310aeaad8e21af0fc
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:40:41 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Sen. John Kennedy Perfectly Sums Up . . .
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 09:07:10 AM »
SEN. KENNEDY: "Can we agree that if you took President Xi Jinping and turned him upside and shook him, the World Health Organization would fall out of his pocket?"

FAUCI: “I don't think I can answer that, sir."
:lol:

I haven't laughed that hard at a comment by politician... well, maybe ever.