Author Topic: DUmmy DemocratSinceBirth doesn't know the difference...  (Read 2415 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmy DemocratSinceBirth doesn't know the difference...
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:19:50 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (83,393 posts)                           https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029660964

What is the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic rifle ?
Thank you in advance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: DUmmy DemocratSinceBirth doesn't know the difference...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:38:57 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (83,393 posts)                           https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029660964

Thank you in advance.
:rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:
Nothing, if you are member of the media that is...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 10:59:38 AM »

Thank you in advance.

The easiest way for you, DSB, is to peer into the muzzle of a loaded AR-X rifle and then pull the trigger.  You'll *hear* the difference. 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 11:21:10 AM »

Thank you in advance.

Isn't admitting there's a difference heresy on DU?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »
This guy is a f**king genius!!! :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
aikoaiko (26,734 posts)
2. Semi-Auto requires one to pull the trigger to fire a single bullet.

Full-auto requires the trigger to be depressed for a sustained rate of fire (until you run out of ammo).

With full-auto, when you let off on the trigger the firearms is no longer firing off bullets.
No shit Sherlock!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 06:26:47 AM »
According to TMN, the difference is just  few strokes of a metal file on some part thingy in the trigger mechanism.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 06:52:02 AM »
According to TMN, the difference is just  few strokes of a metal file on some part thingy in the trigger mechanism.

I just saw the "Law and Order" explaining the whole thing and how the rotten gun manufacturer wouldn't fix the 'defect' because it helped him sell guns.  He was a  greedy bastard.  <DU moral outrage mode>  But the social justice system led by a brilliant team of liberal persecutors settled his hash in short order.   

"Rolf 9" (Armitage International Scarab Skorpion)

The "Rolf 9" machine pistol is the focus of the season premiere "Gunshow" (S10E01). In reality, it is a Armitage International Scarab Skorpion, a crude "copy" of the Skorpion SA, fitted with a barrel shroud. The necessity of using a firearm no longer in production is due to the fact the gun in the episode is shown to have a design flaw that allows an individual to easily convert it from a semi-automatic to a fully automatic firearm. In the episode, the company that manufactures the weapon knows about the design flaw, but refuses to fix it because they know people are only buying that gun BECAUSE it's easily convertible.

At DU TV fiction becomes DUfact.  They cannot distinguish fact from fiction.  (even with the warning run on the screen) 

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 08:12:44 AM »
I just saw the "Law and Order" explaining the whole thing and how the rotten gun manufacturer wouldn't fix the 'defect' because it helped him sell guns.  He was a  greedy bastard.  <DU moral outrage mode>  But the social justice system led by a brilliant team of liberal persecutors settled his hash in short order.   

At DU TV fiction becomes DUfact.  They cannot distinguish fact from fiction.  (even with the warning run on the screen)

You are making a wild assumption that dummies can read, or differentiate between reality and TV. :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 08:13:34 AM »

Thank you in advance.

I suppose it can depend on whether you're the giver or the receiver.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 12:40:33 PM »
What's baffling to me is not that he didn't know the difference, it's that he relied on DU to give him the answer. He could have used any number of search engines that not only would yield more and better information, but also would be faster.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 01:12:24 PM »
What baffles me more than the question is the amount of people, not just on DU, who are willing to be absolutely OUTRAGED, and get behind laws, and they have;

1.)  No knowledge of the subject matter, they just want something done.  (Ok, I can kind of understand that, until you get to the next point.)
2.)  Will tell you to your face that they don't give a damn, and have absolutely no intention of getting the knowledge they need to have an intelligent discussion on the topic.

THAT shit blows me away.  These are the people who want to run government and they have no interest in gaining knowledge that would help them understand the subject matter, they just would rather say "I don't know, and I don't care, I want MORE GUN CONTROL!!!"

Actually, in DU's case they just say "gun control" because they all thing buying a firearm is like running down to the corner store and grabbing a candy bar.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen