Author Topic: At local pub listening to trump supporters happy on battle plan North Korea.  (Read 7410 times)

Offline CC27

TEB (638 posts)

At local pub listening to trump supporters happy on battle plan North Korea

They are so excited that they may be able to watch a war no cable. It just blows me away how they think trump will save us from North Korea. Minus fact that we need saving from king of the morons, so their discussion is what do you think the battle plan is one bar room general says will definitely invade from the sea. Another says we will take em down with are airborne divisions. I got news for you only airborne division we have is 82nd , 101st is all airmobile I sit here and think. Just hurts my head waiting on sgt major to show have few kick off holiday.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029271640

Terrible bouncy new DUmmie.

Offline SVPete

That :bouncy: is so dumb I sent the :stoner: s out to be cleaned and sterilized. It's truly and sadly pathetic.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:42:02 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Newbie trying too hard.  Didn't he have an ice cream shop bouncy recently?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Teb  or Tit. Coincidence? 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

Teb, there are a lot of people who would like to blow you and the rest od the libs away.

What's your solution? maybe send barack over there and he can get on his knees and polish kim's knob and it will all go away.

How did you know they were Trump supporters? Do they have jobs, did they tell you you were a skanky little progressive shit? :-) :-) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Teb  or Tit. Coincidence?

I don't think so, TiT was our shorthand nickname for him, not his own userid, and this guy has some glaring grammar flaws.  TiT was an incredible lying blowhard, but he could at least assemble coherent posts with commas and paragraph breaks, and knew the difference between 'Are' and 'Our.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
101st is all airmobile

It is Air Assault DUmmy

Offline SVPete

I don't think so, TiT was our shorthand nickname for him, not his own userid, and this guy has some glaring grammar flaws.  TiT was an incredible lying blowhard, but he could at least assemble coherent posts with commas and paragraph breaks, and knew the difference between 'Are' and 'Our.'

Is that the "famous" Tom in Tiburon? Tiburon's on the Marin Peninsula, across the Golden Gate from SF. This pathetic :bouncy: is set in PA, the other side of the continent. I realize people travel but I doubt it's the same person.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

It is Air Assault DUmmy

Many DU-folks' experience with the military is limited to screaming, "Baby killer," at US soldiers arriving from Vietnam or the ME.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Many DU-folks' experience with the military is limited to screaming, "Baby killer," at US soldiers arriving from Vietnam or the ME.

Hell, I'm a defense contractor, and libs have called me that...and recently.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Hell, I'm a defense contractor, and libs have called me that...and recently.

I didn't serve in the military, but in the times I've worked for defense electronics companies, I've not heard that. I don't exactly post on my car that I've built HUDs for military aircraft or power systems and microwave power modules for drones and ground stations, but the water bottle I use most often at races and on training walks has the logo of a defense electronics company. Maybe I work and live "too far" from SF and Berserkeley.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I didn't serve in the military, but in the times I've worked for defense electronics companies, I've not heard that. I don't exactly post on my car that I've built HUDs for military aircraft or power systems and microwave power modules for drones and ground stations, but the water bottle I use most often at races and on training walks has the logo of a defense electronics company. Maybe I work and live "too far" from SF and Berserkeley.

Mine was due to a conversation - the moonbat asked me where I worked - not even what I did, or for who, but WHERE.
That was enough for me to be a baby killer.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Terrible bouncy new DUmmie.

What the hell is wrong with this guy anyway, is he typing on an old flip phone or something?
MY God, it's difficult to decipher

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
SAVE us from NoK?   :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

SAVE us from NoK?   :thatsright:

IKR? DU-folk want Krazy Kim to save us from Trump!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:20:10 PM by SVPete »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Is that the "famous" Tom in Tiburon? Tiburon's on the Marin Peninsula, across the Golden Gate from SF. This pathetic :bouncy: is set in PA, the other side of the continent. I realize people travel but I doubt it's the same person.

Indeed, his moniker was TominTib there, with a preposterous military resume, but he was at least literate, with an entirely different writing style and an irresistible urge to talk about his own alleged experiences, connections, and general wonderfulness.  This bozo's writing does not bear any particular resemblance to TiT's, and he was far more into boasting than in putting up bouncies.

He left DU years ago and came back under another name for a little while, I believe at least for some time he moved on from Tiburon, since he was actually freeloading on some gal there anyway and so was actually pretty rootless.  I would bet he is freeloading within walking distance of a marina in a warmer climate someplace, though, which is super unlikely anywhere in PA.

Among his other claims was that he was the only Navy enlisted man to get the Navy Cross in Viet Nam, which was easily shown not to be true, though the number is quite small.   His further claims about his military record were so bizarre as to defy repetition.

For what it's worth, there isn't a huge conceptual difference between Airmobile and Air Assault, it's just that the terms changed doctrinally shortly after the Viet Nam War, the choppers got a lot better, and there were a lot more of them in the MTOE.  There actually hasn't been a real need to conduct an airborne operation since the Korean War, though the 101st and 82nd, and then just the 82nd, did make a few, it was more to justify the cost of keeping the capability than because it was really the only way to accomplish the mission.  There's really been nothing in all that time that couldn't just as easily have been accomplished by the Rangers or smaller special operations forces just seizing an airhead and then landing everything else.  The odds of them actually being used in a parachute drop that is actually tactically necessary and against some enemy that isn't just a bunch of ragbags is pretty close to zero.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
I'm trying to recall some tidbits.
Tit lived in some mansion, patrolled the neighborhood, dated some  actress(?), roughed up or confronted some politian. ...etc etc
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I'm trying to recall some tidbits.
Tit lived in some mansion, patrolled the neighborhood, dated some  actress(?), roughed up or confronted some politian. ...etc etc

Thanks to Frank, check this out:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php/topic,82472.0.html

Offline SVPete

The thread links I tried from frank's list went to the Cave Main Index page.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
The thread links I tried from frank's list went to the Cave Main Index page.

Try it again; I just tested Mr Wiggums' link, and it seems to work fine, taking one to what's alleged.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Try it again; I just tested Mr Wiggums' link, and it seems to work fine, taking one to what's alleged.

Still doesn't work. Maybe it's a Chrome thing, but to make those links in that list work it looks like I have to insert "cave/" between ".com/" and "index...". That's how I got the link to the "Fake Soldier Tom" thread to work.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:29:45 PM by SVPete »

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Still doesn't work. Maybe it's a Chrome thing, but to make those links in that list work it looks like I have to insert "cave/" between ".com/" and "index...". That's how I got the link to the "Fake Soldier Tom" thread to work.

yea, they don't work for me either, did the same thing when I tried them

Offline Tess Anderson

TiT has disappeared from social media, and he's not friends with Peggy any more. But all those links,
same here too, loops back.  TEB has since deleted his post, better give this theory another go.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge