Author Topic: Russians! They are here at DU! Posting right now! AHHHHHHH! Panic Time!!!  (Read 2373 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Op sec Cavers!!!!!!   Damn!!!!!

**sigh**

Der TrumpenPutinFurher is not pleased.  As a matter of fact the both of them are pissed off... and I get to listen to it.

I got a mind to send all ya all to Siberia so you can experience some global warming.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I've been preaching OPSEC here for years.  All it did was to get several brick walls around my house dented from banging my head against them. :banghead: :whistling: :thatsright:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline hillneck

It has got to be getting crowded in the heads of the DUmmies.  All these people living rent free in their skulls.  Paranoia at its finest. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Karin

I was told I'd receive an extra ration of beet vodka, and to report behind Tractor Barn #2.  When I got there, they just handed me a shovel. 

Offline I_B_Perky

I've been preaching OPSEC here for years.  All it did was to get several brick walls around my house dented from banging my head against them. :banghead: :whistling: :thatsright:

I know. Damned shame is what it is.   :thatsright:  I guess we gonna have to have a "retreat" to a remote place somewhere on the other side of the world to get people's attention.  I'm betting that watching the walking corpses of the dummies perform menial labor will change some attitudes.   :banghead:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi