Author Topic: A Lady Wears Dress to Church...Shock and Outrage  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Karin

A Lady Wears Dress to Church...Shock and Outrage
« on: December 25, 2016, 09:57:30 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028399984
 :-)

Hey it's shorter than I would wear, but this is Manhattan. 

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dixiegrrrrl (Original post)

Sun Dec 25, 2016, 03:48 PM

Rustyeye77 (187 posts)
2. And the wingnuts went wacko over Michelle's arms.

Bunch of hypocrites.

What?  Anything that was said was that the media was going apeshit (yes I said it) over her arms, and how toned and sleek they were.  You know, like a prize fighter.   :lmao:

Star Member underpants (120,771 posts)
17. Hope she wore deodorant.

Just saying

Disgusting asshole.

Name removed Message auto-removed

Response to dixiegrrrrl (Original post)

Sun Dec 25, 2016, 03:51 PM

Star Member GoCubsGo (16,371 posts)
5. You'll have to forgive her.

It's most likely the first time she and her asshole husband have ever stepped foot in a church, so she probably doesn't have a clue as to what is appropriate to wear.

How the hell does she walk in heels? She looks like she's standing on her toes.

Star Member Dustlawyer (7,222 posts)
53. She doesn't own anything longer than that, her husband won't let her!

Then some people start wandering off the plantation....

Star Member RKP5637 (43,246 posts)
33. LOL! One does have to admit she looks good. n/t

Star Member jodymarie aimee (555 posts)
13. Real hard hitting post here

go open some presents or eat some cookies.....intellectual this ain't.

But not for long.

skylucy (1,153 posts)
51. Michelle is the absolute pinnacle of class, intelligence, grace and beauty.

No way is Melania ever going to come even close to compare.

Star Member LenaBaby61 (1,341 posts)
22. I hear you dixiegrrrrl ....

The current FLOTUS who has done nothing but shown herself to be filled with grace, dignity and intelligence was and still is bashed incessantly for showing her arms of all things,

The ****ing arms again.

Star Member treestar (66,273 posts)
43. So many missing the point here

About how if Michelle Obama wore that, what the reaction would be.

OK, I had google imaged "michelle obama in a miniskirt" but many of those have been deleted.  I found this horrible fashion statement instead, so I rowed it over.  Good Lord. 
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:56:28 PM by Karin »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: A Lady Wears Dress to Church...Shock and Outrage
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »
Rustyeye77 (187 posts)
2. And the wingnuts went wacko over Michelle's arms.

Bunch of hypocrites.

That wasn't because showing arms is in bad taste as a general principle, it's because of her unsightly flab wings.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 10:12:58 PM »
skylucy (1,153 posts)

Michael Obama wouldn't know class if she tripped over it.

Intelligence? I dunno, she married Barry and was dumb enough to let her law license lapse years ago when she began feeding at the public trough.

Grace? Yeah right.

Beauty?  More like beastly.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 10:13:51 PM »
My memories seem to line up with yours about the arms.  I remember a lot of the democrats oohing and ahhing over Michelle's arms but no outrage from the right.  Some laughing coming from the right about the big deal the left was making about how fantastic her arms were but nothing I'd call outrage.  It's like they use the imagined arm outrage as a rationale for making fun of Melania.

I don't need to rationalize an excuse to make fun of Michelle in a dress:

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 10:20:56 PM »
Hey, lurking DUmmies.

Any questions?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 10:24:03 PM »
link?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 10:57:30 PM »
Added to the OP.  I try to be good about that. 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 11:26:25 PM »
Added to the OP.  I try to be good about that. 

Thanks!  Helped a lot.

Those people need lives.

They don't realize that michael obama was at best plain and mostly ugly (starting from inside which always makes its way out).  Then the msm decided to try to make her into another Jackie Kennedy which is like trying to nail jello to a wall.  THAT is why people pointed out how physically ugly she was.  It was michael who colluded with the press to make a big deal about her looks.  She dressed like a low-class scullery maid while being HELD OUT as a fashion plate.

Most First Ladies since Jackie have been modest in their dress and it was no big deal except for big official occasions. Even her pant-suitedness was never a big deal about looks until well after bj was done playing hide the intern at the WH.

That, combined with her so many "my husband" lectures while starving kids across the country by shoving food he himself would not eat down their throats so they naturally threw up.

Even when the obozos leave you will still be able to see the wookie's massive ass when it is miles away.

It is clear Melania will be quiet and of course is drop-dead ELEGANTLY goregous.  Melania's cause of stopping bullying tackles a very real and difficult problem with real world implications -- NOT forcing her will on millions of innocent kids.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 12:52:08 AM »
skylucy (1,153 posts)

...as long as the melanin content is sufficient.   ::)

FOAD, you drooling infants.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:56:49 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 01:07:21 AM »
Rustyeye77 (187 posts)
2. And the wingnuts went wacko over Michelle's arms. No, WE didn't.  YOU DID.

Bunch of hypocrites.

That wasn't because showing arms is in bad taste as a general principle, it's because of her unsightly flab wings.

Never understood that.  Sure, fawning, slobbering media are going to slobber, but ...... toned?

Ummm.... no.

unsightly flab wings

Uhhhh.... yeah. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 05:17:36 AM »
"51. Michelle is the absolute pinnacle of class, intelligence, grace and beauty"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Let's see (Sorry if some of these are recycled from my earlier rants; I honestly find Moo- chelle even more loathsome than Barry):
1. She has no fashion sense at all. From her dress at Barry's first inauguration party (You know, the red and black one that made her look like a gigantic Black Widow spider), all the way to now, it's been one fashion miss after another. Many times, the articles she wears appear to have been stolen from a flea bag motel, either a cleaning lady's outfit or some stolen shower- curtains cobbled into a dress. I want to know who her designer is, and how much he/she is smoking.
2. She cattily yelled at and humiliated Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas on national television because Douglas committed the heinous offense of admitting she likes Egg McMuffins. Because, of course, a woman with no health/ nutritionist credentials and sporting a butt large enough to land a fleet of stealth bombers on has every right to lecture a gold- medal- winning Olympic athlete on what to eat. Also, never mind that Moo- chelle is a known fan of Five Guys Burgers and Fries, whose burgers are among the greasiest I've ever seen in my life. Real grace and class right there.
3. When Moo- chelle was a guest on Paula Deen's cooking show, Deen later admitted that she had never in all her life seen anyone eat so much. She said that this supposed champion of health and nutrition kept on gorging herself with Deen's not- so- healthy creations even through the commercial breaks. In what I'm sure was just a remarkable coincidence, shortly after Deen admitted this about Moo- chelle, her "N- Word" scandal broke, completely disgracing her and leading to her show being cancelled and several retailers pulling her products from their shelves. Again, real grace and class right there.
4. Her facial expressions say a lot. When she knows cameras are on her, she sports a huge, ultra- fake- looking smile, of the sort that you'd see on fourth- rate beauty pageant contestants. When she believes the cameras are off her, she generally has a really ugly, bitter grimace, a perfect reflection of her ugly, bitter soul.

Melania Trump, in contrast, DOES show those qualities. I may be leery of Trump due to how obnoxious he can be, but I have no doubt Melania will make an excellent First Lady, finally bringing some class and dignity back to the position.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 06:35:07 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Let's see (Sorry if some of these are recycled from my earlier rants; I honestly find Moo- chelle even more loathsome than Barry):
1. She has no fashion sense at all. From her dress at Barry's first inauguration party (You know, the red and black one that made her look like a gigantic Black Widow spider), all the way to now, it's been one fashion miss after another. Many times, the articles she wears appear to have been stolen from a flea bag motel, either a cleaning lady's outfit or some stolen shower- curtains cobbled into a dress. I want to know who her designer is, and how much he/she is smoking.
2. She cattily yelled at and humiliated Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas on national television because Douglas committed the heinous offense of admitting she likes Egg McMuffins. Because, of course, a woman with no health/ nutritionist credentials and sporting a butt large enough to land a fleet of stealth bombers on has every right to lecture a gold- medal- winning Olympic athlete on what to eat. Also, never mind that Moo- chelle is a known fan of Five Guys Burgers and Fries, whose burgers are among the greasiest I've ever seen in my life. Real grace and class right there.
3. When Moo- chelle was a guest on Paula Deen's cooking show, Deen later admitted that she had never in all her life seen anyone eat so much. She said that this supposed champion of health and nutrition kept on gorging herself with Deen's not- so- healthy creations even through the commercial breaks. In what I'm sure was just a remarkable coincidence, shortly after Deen admitted this about Moo- chelle, her "N- Word" scandal broke, completely disgracing her and leading to her show being cancelled and several retailers pulling her products from their shelves. Again, real grace and class right there.
4. Her facial expressions say a lot. When she knows cameras are on her, she sports a huge, ultra- fake- looking smile, of the sort that you'd see on fourth- rate beauty pageant contestants. When she believes the cameras are off her, she generally has a really ugly, bitter grimace, a perfect reflection of her ugly, bitter soul.

Yes to all that.  I particularly remember the red and black dress, which would have been kind of an interesting color effect on someone who didn't have an ass the size of a small car, except that she had a black belt wrapped around her gut that was so wide went from he waist to her short ribs and hid almost all of the color effect that had been so carefully (If unwisely for her ungainly shape) created.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 06:42:23 AM »
Michelle has the unique ability to spend thousands of tax dollars on clothes, and still come out looking like a Walmart reject.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 09:34:07 AM »
Star Member GoCubsGo (16,371 posts)
5. You'll have to forgive her.

It's most likely the first time she and her asshole husband have ever stepped foot in a church, so she probably doesn't have a clue as to what is appropriate to wear.

How the hell does she walk in heels? She looks like she's standing on her toes.

GCG must not have been alive in the late 60s and early 70s.

As for the heels, I agree and disagree. I don't understand how women manage to walk in 4-inch (and greater) heels. But women wearing heels that high and higher can be seen in just about every mall and restaurant in America - hourly, if not much more frequently than that.

Re MOOCH-chelle's appearance, the point wasn't that she is overweight, but her hypocrisy in jamming her horrible "anti-obesity" school lunch program down the throats of PS kids. She grossly obviously does not practice what she imposed on helpless kids.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 11:16:56 AM »
Can you spell envy?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 01:41:57 PM »
I'll be perfectly honest: I don't find Melania to be that pretty in the face.  She's certainly not ugly by any means, but the shape of her face just doesn't trip my personal trigger.  Pretty, yes, but not just drop-dead gorgeous to me.  Everyone has different tastes about these sorts of things, I suppose.

But she has one HELL of a set of gams on her.  I mean DAYUM those are some serious pegs.

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 01:57:19 PM »
I don't understand how women manage to walk in 4-inch (and greater) heels
I don't understand it either, my feet start hurting right away.  The very high heels are in style right now, so shoe shopping for something reasonable is a real chore.  I call those shoes "**** me pumps," excuse my French, so I don't think they belong in a work setting.  Unless that's the work you're doing, of course. 

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2016, 04:03:48 PM »
skylucy (1,153 posts)

go home Lucy you're drunk and adjust your beer goggles while your at it

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »
Re MOOCH-chelle's appearance, the point wasn't that she is overweight, but her hypocrisy in jamming her horrible "anti-obesity" school lunch program down the throats of PS kids. She grossly obviously does not practice what she imposed on helpless kids.

Amen!
Helpless teachers and subs, too! As a substitute teacher, there have been occasions when I've forgotten to bring my lunch and had to choke down the miniscule portions of inedible, overpriced crap that they now serve in school cafeterias as part of Moo- chelle's so- called "Healthy Kids Initiative," all the while Sasha and Malia stuffed their spoiled little faces with large portions of the finest gourmet food at their exclusive private school.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2016, 04:39:32 PM »
Any questions?

Is that a Camel poking its nose out from inside the tent? 

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2016, 04:43:11 PM »
Is that a Camel poking its nose out from inside the tent?

:lmao:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 07:08:41 PM »
I don't understand it either, my feet start hurting right away.  The very high heels are in style right now, so shoe shopping for something reasonable is a real chore.  I call those shoes "**** me pumps," excuse my French, so I don't think they belong in a work setting.  Unless that's the work you're doing, of course.

It's a totally different world, but in the running world one of the little disputes is whether or not the heel should be at the same level as the ball of the foot. The common rise in decent or better quality shoes is 10mm (~.4 inches). One higher-end brand advertise zero raise as a feature (Altra). My abilities are in the shoes shouldn't hurt my feet or deplete my checking account range.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 08:26:23 PM »
As an antidote to Mooch, here is another lady in a short skirt in church.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/-Xo64Q2ucQ8[/youtube]

Offline Charlespg

• Just Off Probation
  • Somewhere thats nowhere
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »