Author Topic: nadin addresses the stolen AZ primary, mangles the English language  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: nadin addresses the stolen AZ primary, mangles the English language
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2016, 06:18:13 PM »
OK, I waded through nads' pointless meanderings, thinking there must be a point to it. Then I waded through a couple more posts here until the sameness and illogic got to me.

:thatsright: Do these fools realize that Rs and Ds, Bern-outs and HillCats, Trump supporters and Cruz supporters ....... all use the same polling places? :thatsright: That, to the degree there were any delays, the delays were experienced by all, equally? :thatsright: How the Hades is that vote suppression of Ds or Bern-Outs, or HillCats, or ???! :thatsright:

Steel on target couldn't have said it better myself
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 06:40:57 AM »
gNads confused "nodding in agreement" with "shaking their heads in bewilderment".

:II:  Yup.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 05:57:07 PM »
Why is she so bothered about what goes on in Arizona? She probably can't even vote in California as it is.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 05:59:58 PM »
Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:25 PM

nadinbrzezinski (147,276 posts)

On AZ and Sanders...

Well funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I was getting ready to write the story from last night, when I got the alert, Sanders to talk about last night.

So not only did he addressed the victories in two states, but also the disgrace of people standing in line for hours in AZ. I will have a separate story on that, since I recorded the statement... recorder lives by me anymore But to paraphrase, he actually pointed out to an email they got from an Arizonan last night, likely after the rally, explaining that she had been standing in line for hours. He specifically called this a disgrace, that this is happening in the United States,

To all of you going, but lawsuit ain't happening, whatevah, the D side of the house, or at least some of it, is considering a lawsuit. US Uncut had a story last night on that. We know from reporting that his campaign officials were on the ground in AZ yesterday. Whether they join a lawsuit or not was not part of the questions today. If they are, I would be immensely surprised if they said such today. Both the D, and I am getting the feeling from having watched the feed, the Sanders campaign are still examining what to do.

Now as usual, CNN (It's on my tv) did not break into that feed, and only reason I had it on my local feed is that I suspect he has not left San Diego.

For Californians, this is just of many rallies by the way.

Now back to story writing. I thought this would matter to those who care about democracy... and for the record, I have said it many times, who your party nominates is your business, but we have jumped into openly corrupt elections. If you do not take those blinders off, they will rob you and you will not even notice. Me, to the point I really don't expect my vote to count. Is it going straight into the shredder?

Oh and for those who have followed our comincon coverage in the past. We found Waldo last night. Yes, I intend to run that photo. not in full costume though. But we found Waldo.

Hey, we laugh when we can. (And in case you are wondering, the four mile hike, I am sore)

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders has won Alaska and Washington.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline stjude434

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2016, 05:33:32 AM »
She managed to slide a bouncy in too:
Bullshit Nadin if you got near a producer they would be laughing at you fat ass.