Author Topic: nadin addresses the stolen AZ primary, mangles the English language  (Read 1771 times)

Offline JakeStyle

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511560144

Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:25 PM

nadinbrzezinski (147,276 posts)

On AZ and Sanders...

Well funny thing happened on the way to the forum. I was getting ready to write the story from last night, when I got the alert, Sanders to talk about last night.

So not only did he addressed the victories in two states, but also the disgrace of people standing in line for hours in AZ. I will have a separate story on that, since I recorded the statement... recorder lives by me anymore But to paraphrase, he actually pointed out to an email they got from an Arizonan last night, likely after the rally, explaining that she had been standing in line for hours. He specifically called this a disgrace, that this is happening in the United States,

To all of you going, but lawsuit ain't happening, whatevah, the D side of the house, or at least some of it, is considering a lawsuit. US Uncut had a story last night on that. We know from reporting that his campaign officials were on the ground in AZ yesterday. Whether they join a lawsuit or not was not part of the questions today. If they are, I would be immensely surprised if they said such today. Both the D, and I am getting the feeling from having watched the feed, the Sanders campaign are still examining what to do.

Now as usual, CNN (It's on my tv) did not break into that feed, and only reason I had it on my local feed is that I suspect he has not left San Diego.

For Californians, this is just of many rallies by the way.

Now back to story writing. I thought this would matter to those who care about democracy... and for the record, I have said it many times, who your party nominates is your business, but we have jumped into openly corrupt elections. If you do not take those blinders off, they will rob you and you will not even notice. Me, to the point I really don't expect my vote to count. Is it going straight into the shredder?

Oh and for those who have followed our comincon coverage in the past. We found Waldo last night. Yes, I intend to run that photo. not in full costume though. But we found Waldo.

Hey, we laugh when we can. (And in case you are wondering, the four mile hike, I am sore)

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
Re: nadin addresses the stolen AZ primary, mangles the English language
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »
What the actual ****.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 12:34:32 PM »

Confused Sloth is confused.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 12:38:35 PM »
What the actual ****.

Whatever you mean by that, sir, my own sentiments exactly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 12:39:25 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 12:42:39 PM »
The Texas pyramid explains the long lines to the cousin:

Gothmog (27,331 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:51 PM

3. The long lines in Arizona were due to the gutting of Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act

The long lines here are in part due to the gutting of the Voting Rights Act by the SCOTUS which Clinton wants to restore http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2016/03/22/long-lines-bog-down-arizona-presidential-primary/

Long lines were expected all day at polling places, Maricopa County Elections Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Bartholomew said.

Lines snaked up to almost every one of the 60 polling sites across the county, with the exception of remote locations such as Gila Bend or Wickenburg. The county cut the number of polling sites for this year’s presidential primary from 200 in 2012 mainly as a money-saving measure.

In addition, the majority of voters get mail-in ballots, and independents who can’t vote make up more than a third of the electorate.

“All we can do is thank them for their patience,” Bartholomew said of voters enduring the delays.
read more: http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2016/03/22/long-lines-bog-down-arizona-presidential-primary/#ixzz43kC9reof

Prior to the gutting of the voting rights act by the SCOTUS Arizona was a covered jurisdiction and the Federal govt. would get to approve the cuts in the number of voting locations

Evan WylogeVerified account
‏@EvanWyloge
I wonder if the number of polling places we have in Maricopa County today would have been OK’d under VRA Sect.5. Good thing that’s gone.

We need to restore the Voting Rights Act to keep these type of voter suppression tactics from being used. If Arizona was still a covered jurisdiction under the Voting Rights Act, there would have been no cuts in voting locations.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 12:46:01 PM »
Hell Hath No Fury (15,907 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:52 PM

4. For every HRC supporter who is blowing this off right now --

thinking this is a Bernie vs. Hillary thing, it is NOT -- these tactics WILL be used against Dems in the GE -- bank on it. We have already seen this problem in past elections with the reduction of polling locales, long line, and supplies running out. Add in voter roll purging and 2016 looks to be another troubling election for Dems in Red States.

You'd better stop laughing and start working to make sure your State's election process is as fair and uncorrupted as possible. 

nadinbrzezinski (147,290 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:53 PM

6. I expect the election to be stolen.*

Yes, I am that dramatic. Why I said, I don't expect my vote to count.

*<<<wonders if the cousin'll still believe that if the winner's a D.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 12:50:50 PM »
JoePhilly (24,262 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:54 PM

7. We're blowing off the outrage of sanders

supporters who have concluded Hillary caused these problems. 

Well, gee, Joe, maybe it's because the faux outrage of the Bernie bullies is just hot air, and needs blown off.

nadinbrzezinski (147,290 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:59 PM

10. I do not believe Hillary did it, or was the only one responsible

the DNC is responsible in part though. They should have lawyers on this, just like they pretended to have in OH in 2004. Should I remind you what happened at Cuyahooga County? The only reason it was NOT stolen in 2008 and 12 were the crowds were beyond the level of stealibity.

So when the election is taken away in November, please cry me a ****ing river. This pattern of non clean elections started in 2000.* Wake up and smell the coffee. In fact, I just brewed a pot, want some fresh coffee? Here, a virtual cup.

Yes, this is much bigger than the ****ing primary.

*Huh?  Surely the cousin is kidding.

"Started in 2000"?

Someone please please assure me the oblate spheroid isn't that self-deluded.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »
If the dems win it's because "the crowds were beyond the level of stealibity".

Response to JoePhilly (Reply #7)

Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:59 PM

nadinbrzezinski (147,291 posts)

10. I do not believe Hillary did it, or was the only one responsible

the DNC is responsible in part though. They should have lawyers on this, just like they pretended to have in OH in 2004. Should I remind you what happened at Cuyahooga County? The only reason it was NOT stolen in 2008 and 12 were the crowds were beyond the level of stealibity.

So when the election is taken away in November, please cry me a ****ing river. This pattern of non clean elections started in 2000. Wake up and smell the coffee. In fact, I just brewed a pot, want some fresh coffee? Here, a virtual cup.

Yes, this is much bigger than the ****ing primary.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 12:54:34 PM »
JoePhilly (24,262 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:04 PM

12. So you think Dems all across the country aren't aware ....

... that the GOP is actively trying to suppress the dem vote???

To the contrary Dems have been very concerned about this for quite some time.

Sadly some race to blamed the Dems for GOP bad acts. 

Oh Joe, you're just being paranoid.

Go home and eat some cream cheese, Joe.  It'll calm you down, make you saner.

nadinbrzezinski (147,290 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:09 PM

13. So where are the ****ing lawyers, and why are you pretending

something is not fishy in AZ? I know the answer, don't bother, your first posting was clear. You are blowing this off since this was a "bernie loss." I am reminded of the PRI denying for years that elections were dirty in Mexico I have as much trust in US elections at this point, as I did in Mexican elections.

By the way, the elections are so compromised anymore that I do not trust any of the results. Why I use quotation marks. They are so dirty that if they happened in the Ukraine, the United States State Department would be making a fuss out of it. (Like they did in fact)

And yes, myself and a Bolivian [sic] reporter were talking about how much we feel like back at home anymore. Chew on that one.

Since I am very nice here is a second cup of coffee.

Oh and so you understand this.. it is bad enough that people on their own will stay home. Why? Once you realize how compromised they are, you really do not want to waste your time. This is part of the suppression game. I will "vote"... but I realize that rigged elections are one marker of a fascist state, a controlled media is another, I already checked those two.

So I don't expect my vote to count in any way, shape or form. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 12:57:12 PM »
JoePhilly (24,262 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:13 PM

14. Which other states do we need to send lawyers to?

See, the way it looks to me is that Bernie supporters are very upset about this only when Bernie loses.

Just blame the Dems. They caused this.

It looks to me as if cream cheese Joe's stated an obvious fact here.

nadinbrzezinski (147,290 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:18 PM

17. What part of you had people standing in line and turned away

in AZ are you missing? We also saw some of this in a few other states. But the state of AZ was extremely glaring You know who else should be in AZ, the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. This is not about Bernie as hard as you try to make it. This is about civil rights and an election.

The wall is over there. It will be far less painful than to talk to a partisan. Yup, you are just like the PRI, congratulations. You are condoning a dirty election. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 12:59:41 PM »
Dragonfli (9,047 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:35 PM

22. Just curious, but did the election fraud happen in moistly Latino areas?

If so I am especially angry in that it effects a large part of both my family and myself as we tend to be ignore when screwed over, all people of color do.

If It was a fairly white area then please disregard this post. Such fraud is wrong when ethnically white people get screwed, equally so IMO - but in such cases outrage, news coverage, and at least a show of legal pursuit of the harmed appear to follow, as is not the cause when minority peoples are involved.

nadinbrzezinski (147,290 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 01:37 PM

24. Maricopa county YES

it was a latino majority area from what I understand.

So your nose is right on it.

Why I said the DOJ should get their assess there, Part of this is the VRA was gutted. 

<<<wouldn't want to stick nose on nadin.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 01:02:43 PM »
GoneFishin (4,746 posts)    Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:56 PM

8. The Party is not going fight to expose any bias against Bernie.* The bias against new registered

voters hurts Bernie massively. He has no reason to put his faith in the Democratic Party to look under the right rocks. If he has not joined with them it may be that he is skeptical that they will represent him in the process. He should be totally skeptical.

Is Methuselah a registered Democrat yet, or is he still an independent?

If he's still an independent, he can't expect the Democrat party to fight for him any more than he can expect the Democrat party to fight for an R.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 01:02:55 PM »
A "Bolivian reporter"?

Why would a Bolivian reporter care about whatever it is gNads is quacking about?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 01:12:03 PM »
nadin addresses the stolen AZ primary, mangles the English language

Nadinese can be quite safely referred to as 'the manglish language'.

Someone needs to update wikipedia.

:lmao:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »
A "Bolivian reporter"?

Why would a Bolivian reporter care about whatever it is gNads is quacking about?

So help me, and with all due respect to the Bolivian people and culture, I wanted to see what a Bolivian reporter looks like, and so googled images.

Honest to God, this is what came up.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 01:41:56 PM »
So help me, and with all due respect to the Bolivian people and culture, I wanted to see what a Bolivian reporter looks like, and so googled images.

gNads fits right in.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 02:12:30 PM »
OK, I waded through nads' pointless meanderings, thinking there must be a point to it. Then I waded through a couple more posts here until the sameness and illogic got to me.

:thatsright: Do these fools realize that Rs and Ds, Bern-outs and HillCats, Trump supporters and Cruz supporters ....... all use the same polling places? :thatsright: That, to the degree there were any delays, the delays were experienced by all, equally? :thatsright: How the Hades is that vote suppression of Ds or Bern-Outs, or HillCats, or ???! :thatsright:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:09:05 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 02:22:43 PM »

Hunger is not an issue in Bolivia, good to know.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 02:23:18 PM »
Nice photo of the Bolivian womens's soccer team.

I think every post from nutcase nadin should be followed by: [sic]

It's like a stream of unconsciousness.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 02:25:35 PM »
She managed to slide a bouncy in too:

Response to JaneyVee (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:39 PM

nadinbrzezinski (147,299 posts)

2. I consider American CNN to be propaganda

and I know they are capable of doing actual news. It was weird to see that last week. I even pointed this to the CNN reporter last night, I love his work on CNN-I, not on CNN though. Oh the producer was pissed once I explained why.

Other reporters were nodding in agreement.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 02:38:02 PM »
Response to JaneyVee (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 23, 2016, 12:39 PM

nadinbrzezinski (147,299 posts)

2. I consider American CNN to be propaganda

and I know they are capable of doing actual news. It was weird to see that last week. I even pointed this to the CNN reporter last night, I love his work on CNN-I, not on CNN though. Oh the producer was pissed once I explained why.

Other reporters were nodding in agreement.

Oh FFS leave yourself alone.  YOU ARE NOT A REPORTER!  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
gNads confused "nodding in agreement" with "shaking their heads in bewilderment".
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »
A "Bolivian reporter"?

She was trying to spell "bloviating".  Clearly was talking to herself.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2016, 06:09:59 PM »
I swear, I sat down and thought about it, and worked really hard at it, I couldn't mangle the English language any worse than she did.

But, that said, she's a reporter/photographer/editor/political expert who is probably very highly paid. So, what do I know?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.