Author Topic: Bob thinks conservatives are hopping mad at the GOP  (Read 2152 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Bob thinks conservatives are hopping mad at the GOP
« on: February 21, 2016, 12:52:10 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (5,448 posts)

Far Right Conservatives Are PISSED (No, Bob, your Depends are pissed) Because GOPPERS Have Not Already Done Following.

1. Stopped all Social Security Checks, unemployment insurance, food stamps et al. . (actually, that's a great idea)
2. Given all domestic programs to the Christian churches. (Also a great idea)
3. Made abortion and all use of contraceptives a felony. (Half of that is a great idea)
4. End ALL taxes for the rich, corporations and businesses.(I'd settle for decreasing them.)
5. Ended all federal regulations and devolved everything to the states. (NOW you're back on track.)
6. Made Christianity the official state religion with prayer in schools via a new constitution.(Would be better than liberal secular humanist bullshit, but still, no)
7. Mandated prayer and weekly church attendance for all Americans.(Your ass is still smarting from the priest's dick, isn't it, Bob?)
8. Banned all religions except Christianity.(Judaism is ok.)
9. Abolished women's right to vote or own property.(Like you don't beat Clara Jean into voting your way. Right.)
10. Abolished the affordable care act and vouchered Medicare.(GREAT idea, Bob!)
11. Removed all regulations and caps on health insurance companies.(You're on a ROLL!)
12. Mandated drug testing for ANYONE getting a check from the federal government.(TRICK! Under our rule there'd BE no checks from the federal government! Nice try, asshole.)
13. Turned over ALL federal property to corporations foreign or domestic. (national, state, local parks) (I'd raise a glass to that.)
14. Privatized the entire infrastructure of the US including water, sewage, highways, et al. (Bob, learn the difference between et al and etc. Moron.)
15. Shut down all federal agencies except Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, NSA & DOD. (Yet another great idea.)

AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE THEY ARE PISSED OFF ABOUT. Any other suggestions.  (That you're not slowly dying in agony, unable to wheel yourself out of a mudpile in your own backyard.)

Don't know why I even bother with Crazy Bob...guess I need the chuckles.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Bob thinks conservatives are hopping mad at the GOP
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 12:58:05 PM »
That is some craaaaaaazy shit, right there.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 01:00:05 PM »
Have any non-mole DUers yet told TerMinal Nuisance how silly this is?

:banghead: But I agree, why bother? :banghead: :mental: :hammer: TerMinal Nuisance should clean his @#$ before pulling crap like this from it. :hammer: :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 01:03:54 PM »
This idiot doesn't know a conservative. How in the hell would he know what they're pissed off about, unless he's guessing.

Jeebus.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
Crazy Bob is really jumping over the line now.
I hope he can really get his legs back underneath him and take a step back from the insanity he has leaped into with both feet err,his foot.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 01:10:08 PM »
This idiot doesn't know a conservative. How in the hell would he know what they're pissed off about, unless he's guessing.

Jeebus.

Didn't he say some time ago that he had cut himself off from any/all Rs he knows? Like I said, he pulls this @#$% from a dark and odoriferous part of his anatomy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 01:13:56 PM »
TMN doesn't realize that when he posts stuff like that all he is demonstrating is his complete lack of knowledge and understanding of his subject matter. He makes me think of the old adage "better to be silent and though a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:18:55 AM by FlaGator »
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 01:17:39 PM »
Sounds more like the DUchebag's favorite religion, islam and sharia law.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 01:55:01 PM »
I'm glad that Banzin is doing this.  Why?  Because someone is going to see this lunacy and it'll be highlighted on Rush's show, or Hannity's show.  And if it gets to them, it'll be in the ears--and brains--of an eight-digit number of people.  David Allen's little corner of the Innerwebz will be, once again, on display for good and decent people everywhere to see, and realize that this is what the Democrat Party has become.

Maybe he doesn't necessarily want to be seen in the light of day, but that's what should happen. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2016, 02:00:06 PM »
I'm glad that Banzin is doing this.  Why?  Because someone is going to see this lunacy and it'll be highlighted on Rush's show, or Hannity's show.  And if it gets to them, it'll be in the ears--and brains--of an eight-digit number of people.  David Allen's little corner of the Innerwebz will be, once again, on display for good and decent people everywhere to see, and realize that this is what the Democrat Party has become.

Maybe he doesn't necessarily want to be seen in the light of day, but that's what should happen. :whistling:
Rush mentioned DU again on Thursday or Friday.  I forget what the topic was.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2016, 02:32:18 PM »
Rush mentioned DU again on Thursday or Friday.  I forget what the topic was.

It had something to do with the death of Antonin Scalia.

But they need to be highlighted again and again . . .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:34:43 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 03:03:16 PM »
I guess I've got a moth-and-flame thingy ...

6. Made Christianity the official state religion with prayer in schools via a new constitution.
7. Mandated prayer and weekly church attendance for all Americans.
8. Banned all religions except Christianity.

This is monumental (= typical, where TMN is concerned) ignorance of the theologically conservative Christians TMN so hates.

I know of at least two sizable theologically conservative Christian denominations formed by immigrants who left Europe at least partly due to state church oppression (and I'm not referring to 17th Century England, BTW). Having been raised in one, I knew this historical reason to oppose state or established churches when I was in my teens, if not a little earlier.

More recently, I've seen what kind of compromisers state churches become, the Scandinavian state churches being fresh in my mind.

More importantly - something that, short of a miracle, will utterly elude TMN - Christianity is a religion of informing and persuading, not of coercion or force. While that was forgotten and not understood in the 11th or 17th Centuries, it has been for several centuries, now.

All in all I have never wanted - and never will - a state church, ban on non-Christian religions, or forced religious observances.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016, 03:25:53 PM »

^^^the face of a man who, according to the local plumber (who would know such things, given his forty years of observation in the business), depending upon the blood pressure pharmaceuticals he uses, behind the closed door of the bathroom, expels stools the size of a man's fist, or even larger.

It couldn't happen to a more-deserving rectal aperture.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »

^^^the face of a man who, according to the local plumber (who would know such things, given his forty years of observation in the business), depending upon the blood pressure pharmaceuticals he uses, behind the closed door of the bathroom, expels stools the size of a man's fist, or even larger.

You need to work on being more expressive, frank.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »

Who that is?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 03:34:26 PM »
You need to work on being more expressive, frank.

I got much of my medical training from a bona fide physician at the Nebraska Department of Health, where I worked many years ago. 

He was the stereotypical old country doctor, a DFL from Minnesota, during whose medical practice discerned that circa 90%--or somesuch large number--of emotional and psychological problems emanate from problems with the bowels.

<<<has never seen anything to disagree with this conclusion.

We at the time were usually discussing haemorrhoidal fellow bureaucrats, but I've since learned it applies to primitives too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 03:35:53 PM »
Who that is?

You're only 33 comments away from being able to find out, sir.

Keep commenting, and you'll be surprised at what you finally see here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 03:37:05 PM »
Who that is?

It's our beloved TMN. In 33 posts you'll be able to see that and much more.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »
I got much of my medical training from a bona fide physician at the Nebraska Department of Health, where I worked many years ago. 

He was the stereotypical old country doctor, a DFL from Minnesota, during whose medical practice discerned that circa 90%--or somesuch large number--of emotional and psychological problems emanate from problems with the bowels.

<<<has never seen anything to disagree with this conclusion.

We at the time were usually discussing haemorrhoidal fellow bureaucrats, but I've since learned it applies to primitives too.

That degree of retentivity and constipation could be consistent with my speculation about his being on BP meds for quite a few years, and a side-effect thereof.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 03:41:59 PM »
That degree of retentivity and constipation could be consistent with my speculation about his being on BP meds for quite a few years, and a side-effect thereof.

It's very helpful, when wondering about the anger, the rage, the hate, the bitterness, expressed by a primitive, to speculate upon which bowel problems the primitive's likely to have, to cause such a thing.

And Hot Damn, time and events usually prove one right.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 04:16:03 PM »

Of course, since he's a DUmp regular, there's a good chance that he's addicted to opioids, and is constipated from that. :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 07:12:36 PM »
9. Abolished women's right to vote or own property.

Say what you really mean, dickhead.

You're pissed that men would still be allowed to own property.

Asshole.

:bigbird:

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 07:28:16 PM »
It's our beloved TMN. In 33 posts you'll be able to see that and much more.

The magic number I suppose?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 07:47:58 PM »
The magic number I suppose?

For you to reach the "magic number", 93 more posts.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 08:11:27 PM »
Of course, since he's a DUmp regular, there's a good chance that he's addicted to opioids, and is constipated from that. :whistling:

Now, you work with other governmental bureaucrats, so you have a great opportunity to observe this phenomenon.  In fact, it's as if you're living in the laboratory itself.

Determine which of your coworkers tend to be the most negative sorts of people.

And then of those, subtly observe if they have the haemorrhoid waddle-and-flutter.

Nearly all the time, it's a perfect match.
apres moi, le deluge