Author Topic: It is absolutely OK to spew hate and incite violence.  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: It is absolutely OK to spew hate and incite violence.
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 12:02:28 AM »
Seeing earwigs again Cali?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 03:02:55 AM »
Libs have no trouble provoking abortion.
Libs have no trouble provoking bakeries to bake gay wedding cakes.
Libs have no trouble provoking hate speech towards Sarah Palin, Bush, and many other Republicans they see as a threat.
Libs have no trouble provoking the IRS.
Libs have no trouble provoking muzzies blaming Benghazi on a videotape.
There's a lot of things libs have no trouble provoking.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »
You and txradioguy are under the mistaken impression that I think MLK was a Democrat (or that I care enough to argue about it). There isn't much evidence one way or another, but MLK being a Republican makes sense considering the time -- George Wallace exemplified the Southern Democrats, and that couldn't have been particularly attractive to someone like MLK.

Ok Mr. Astaire, whatever you say. The discussion was whether or not MLK was a Republican. You questioned why would any black person vote for the party of George Wallace. Any thinking person would, from your own words, believe that you think that Wallace was a member of the GOP.

By the way, it was RFK who approved the tapping of King's phones, not JFK.

On the order of JFK.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2015, 09:52:47 AM »
Wrong answer. Her post had nothing to do whatsoever with partisan politics. That was the invention of the OP
Ok. So, you think MLK was a Republican. [size=14]No one knows that for sure; but, why would a black man back then support the party of George Wallace?[/size]

You are clearly making some unfounded -- and wrong -- assumptions.
Why would a black man then support the party of George Wallace?  Because, "I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years," and because members of that party STILL buy most of their votes with taxpayer money.  Also, members of that party own most of the educational system and MSM in this country (as voting and donation records prove) so they continue to brainwash people into the idea that the color-blind GOP is somehow racist and hateful.  That's why.

Where Republicans really screwed up was in working to support their families instead of working to take control of the next generation and the news media...and now both the media and the educational system are so far left that they actively refuse to hire from the right, and fires those that go against their pet beliefs.  When no truth can be found in the public square, the liars win.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 06:47:33 PM »
If that hot woman hadn't dressed as a slut, I would never had to have raped her.
SWIDT DUchebags?

Yeah that's the thing you are doing to Geller. Assholes.

Wait, why are you posting transcripts from Sharia court rape trials?