Author Topic: Am I the only one who thinks Bibi stole the election?  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Am I the only one who thinks Bibi stole the election?
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:27:01 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026380843

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:23 PM

Star Member joeybee12 (50,326 posts)

It's right out of the George W Bush playbook...the polls show too tight, claim victory even before everything is counted or the polls indicate a winner, and then, when the message is out there enough that you say you've won, your opponent comes off as a sore loser for questioning it. I have no clue how legitimate Israeli elections are..but if they have virtually no oversight like we do, stealing would be easy to do.

A healthy dose of the demented lunacy that is the DUmp.

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Reply #3)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 01:06 PM

Star Member truebrit71 (19,169 posts)
24. "Too close to call" is code for "we're rigging it...

...but we need to get a few more results in order to figure out how much tweaking it needs to be plausible"....

Response to SoLeftIAmRight (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:32 PM

TheNutcracker (1,412 posts)
4. We are the masters of electronic vote counting and I'm sure they told Netty not to worry.

That you can COUNT on.

Response to TheNutcracker (Reply #4)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 01:47 PM

Star Member yeoman6987 (5,707 posts)
38. Oh my God!

Please read what you typed and then read how Israel votes.

Good luck with that.

Response to joeybee12 (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:32 PM

Star Member sinkingfeeling (30,478 posts)
5. No. It was either stolen or there are a lot more warmongers in Israel than I

thought.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:44 PM

ananda (14,206 posts)
13. No.

Those exit polls just don't match the outcome.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:46 PM

Takket (1,368 posts)
16. it was stolen

check out this site...

http://www.haaretz.com/st/c/prod/eng/2015/elections/center/

it lists all the polls leading up to the election Bibi's party is not showing having a majority in any of them......... some there is a 23/23 tie between Likud and Zionist Union.... but Likud ended up with 30????????????? There is NO WAY they could get all the polls that wrong.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:49 PM

cilla4progress (4,224 posts)
19. Bibi is a genocidal monster.

Very similar to what happened here during western expansion and genocide of the native people. That we are supporting him is manifestly unfair and vile.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 01:14 PM

TheNutcracker (1,412 posts)
25. Jimmy Carter should have been on the ground, yesterday!

Why not?

The last Anti-Semite President we had before barry.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 02:17 PM

onenote (24,220 posts)
49. You should be alone. Sadly you aren't

Although I've heard nothing to suggest anyone in Israel thinks that.

Its rather pathetic that you would form an opinon that the election must have been stolen even as you admit total ignorance about the Israeli voting process, which bears no resemblance to ours (and even though information about that process is readily available on the web for someone who actually wanted to reach an informed opinion).

Embarassing. Just embarassing.

Response to onenote (Reply #49)

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 02:24 PM

Star Member joeybee12 (50,326 posts)
52. Thanks...let me put you on ignore...

Clearly nothing you have to say is of any interest to me.

:lalala:

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 02:23 PM

NoJusticeNoPeace (2,774 posts)
51. I asked a day or two ago who counts the votes, how it works there...What we KNOW is he tried

to steal the election BY DEFINITION, ALL cons steal elections.

If he won, then there is an excellent chance he stole it.
Too obvious.

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 03:14 PM

Corey_Baker08 (1,626 posts)
64. Only 10,373 Polling Places For Nearly 7,000,000 People?

Yes I believe this election was stolen especially when they are claiming 75% of registered voters cast a ballot.

I'm no mathematician but with no early voting, the lack of polling places and 75% of nearly 7,000,000 voters showing up to vote, I just don't understand how this happened or how the votes were counted so quickly as to where Netenyahus Party could claim victory so abruptly?

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 03:52 PM

GoneFishin (1,755 posts)
66. Right wingers are constitutionally incapable of accepting loss without at least trying to cheat. Of

course they cheated. They cheat at everything.

These people walk among us.  :banghead:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Am I the only one who thinks Bibi stole the election?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 05:38:28 PM »

ananda (14,206 posts)
13. No.

Let's just have everyone vote by exit polling then. :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Undies

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »

ananda (14,206 posts)
13. No.

The evil godless leftist media reporting just don't (sic) match the outcome.  (It rarely does)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »
Wait until they find out that you must have a valid ID to vote!  Voter suppression, voter fraud, Ackkkkkkk!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 07:24:37 PM »
I thought the exit polls were what first got the leftists worried. The polls prior to the election (just like the ones here) showed the leftists winning but exit polls showed Bibi with an edge.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »
Hey, lurking DUmmies.

**** you.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 09:02:04 PM »
Ah, there it is! Took em longer than I thought to roll out the stolen election theory.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 09:52:10 PM »
Netanyahu defeated Obama, so of course the election was "stolen". Couldn't possibly have to do with most Israelis seeing Netanyahu as the one best able and willing to handle the active threats to Israel's existence and to their lives!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 10:07:48 PM »
Obama will next set his sights on ousting  al-Sisi from Egypt as soon as they get their election problems squared away. Obama really wants the Muslim Brotherhood back in charge.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 10:51:14 PM »
What about stolen elections in other nations?  :mental:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:58:49 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 11:01:24 PM »
I thought the exit polls were what first got the leftists worried. The polls prior to the election (just like the ones here) showed the leftists winning but exit polls showed Bibi with an edge.

Cindie

You are absolutely correct, the dummies are ignoring reality again.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 11:16:26 PM »
Wed Mar 18, 2015, 12:23 PM
joeybee12 (50,326 posts)

Probably not, but that doesn't make you any less of a dumbass. :)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 11:35:55 PM »
Conservatives are on a roll.
When we took back the congress from Nancy "Bela" Pelosi for passing owebumacare, we stole it.
When we took back the Senate because of Harry Reid's and owebuma's obstructionism, we stole it.
When Bibi won reelection on an Israel survival platform, we stole it.
Now if we can only figure out how to steal the next presidential election from Hitlery.

edit typo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:47:40 PM by obumazombie »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Undies

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 11:43:39 PM »
When we took back the congress from Nancy "Bela" Pelosi for passing owebumacare, we stole it.
When we took back the Senate because of Harry Reid's and owebuma's obstructionism, we stole it.
Now if we can only figure out how to stet the nest presidential election from Hitlery.

You keep that harpy in public 24/7.  Morning, noon, & night, have her talking on the air....have her face everywhere.  Make sure her opinions about everything and anything is discussed and dissected and repeated until most of the nation associates her face with vomit.

That's how to "steal" an election from ol' Crepe Face Clinton.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09:41 AM »
Now if we can only figure out how to steal the next presidential election from Hitlery.

edit typo

Actually, the only problem "we" have is how not to make a RINO our nominee. That's all on us. The odds of a Democrat (let alone a leftist) winning are slim to none. WE, the base, have to push the best person to get our country and the entire freaking world out of the pit of darkness, into the light. But hey, no pressure. A democrat can't win. I think this is part of Hill's reluctance.

She's not an historical idiot. Her biggest problem: she knows damn good and well this is her last ****ing chance. She also knows the boy king has so ****ed things up that even that fat ass in New Jersey could win against her. So, does she risk it and go down (figuratively speaking) a loser, knowing she sold her soul to a guy who's goal in life was to spread his seed all over a blue dress on a pudgy intern while dialing up other heads of state? Or does she seriously try to convince herself and the rest of the country she has an identity outside of a peaked-in-high-school-saxophone-player? Does she think she has the charisma to dance proudly and unabashadly in an abortion clinic while women choosing to keep their precious babies (regardless of circumstances) tell her to go to hell?

Can she convince other women that the image of a woman her husband raped icing her swollen lip while the "Bimbo Eruption Rhapsody" plays in the background happened while she was busy ordering new china? Can she convince the "Equal Rights Amendment Bra Burning crowd" she really wasn't laughing while pedophiles got away with their abuse? We'll see. My guess? She's smarter than that...the dems will be left floundering and Bill will spend the rest of his miserable life trying to convince his lesbo wife why his dick matters more than her clit. 99.9999% of married men would never in a million years have to think about this one, let alone explain it, but poor Bill does.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 08:40:44 AM »
Actually, the only problem "we" have is how not to make a RINO our nominee. That's all on us. The odds of a Democrat (let alone a leftist) winning are slim to none. WE, the base, have to push the best person to get our country and the entire freaking world out of the pit of darkness, into the light. But hey, no pressure. A democrat can't win. I think this is part of Hill's reluctance.

She's not an historical idiot. Her biggest problem: she knows damn good and well this is her last ****ing chance. She also knows the boy king has so ****ed things up that even that fat ass in New Jersey could win against her. So, does she risk it and go down (figuratively speaking) a loser, knowing she sold her soul to a guy who's goal in life was to spread his seed all over a blue dress on a pudgy intern while dialing up other heads of state? Or does she seriously try to convince herself and the rest of the country she has an identity outside of a peaked-in-high-school-saxophone-player? Does she think she has the charisma to dance proudly and unabashadly in an abortion clinic while women choosing to keep their precious babies (regardless of circumstances) tell her to go to hell?

Can she convince other women that the image of a woman her husband raped icing her swollen lip while the "Bimbo Eruption Rhapsody" plays in the background happened while she was busy ordering new china? Can she convince the "Equal Rights Amendment Bra Burning crowd" she really wasn't laughing while pedophiles got away with their abuse? We'll see. My guess? She's smarter than that...the dems will be left floundering and Bill will spend the rest of his miserable life trying to convince his lesbo wife why his dick matters more than her clit. 99.9999% of married men would never in a million years have to think about this one, let alone explain it, but poor Bill does.

Cindie

Spot on, Cindie. H5

Since Hillary has always been addicted to power since her earliest days in law school (and hell, probably back to the time Mr. and Mrs. Rodham convinced their precious daughter that she was not just smart, but destined to "go all the way to the top" (as long as she rides those coattails after she gets her dose of muffdiving done)), it's easy to see that Slick has served his purpose for her. She's been in the highest corners of the gubmint.

But Senator and Secretary Hillary Clinton don't put the power she craves right where she wants it. She wants it all and yes, she absolutely knows this is her last opportunity.

She will stop at nothing to get it all. Up to and including crimes that would have put most of us away for decades -- but Hillary gets a pass.

Hillary isn't nearly the politician that her "husband" is. She's brimming with hatred at those who stand in her way while Slick's talent is to make that person with whom he's talking think that they're the most important thing in Slick's life. But Slick, while engaging, doesn't give a shit about anything but himself -- and he's smart enough to be able to be duplicitous and not shed a tear except when the cameras are rolling and it's to his benefit to be seen with a hanky.

Politicians, especially of the likes of Slick and Hill, are more disgusting than ISIS.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 09:11:13 AM »
Star Member joeybee12 (50,341 posts)

56. Nope, because polling is actually ridiculously accurate...

Both times Bush trailed in the final polls, as did Bibi's party.

MSM polls are more accurate than election ballots.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 12:22:34 PM »

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »

Wed Mar 18, 2015, 03:14 PM

Corey_Baker08 (1,626 posts)
64. Only 10,373 Polling Places For Nearly 7,000,000 People?

Yes I believe this election was stolen especially when they are claiming 75% of registered voters cast a ballot.

I'm no mathematician but with no early voting, the lack of polling places and 75% of nearly 7,000,000 voters showing up to vote, I just don't understand how this happened or how the votes were counted so quickly as to where Netenyahus Party could claim victory so abruptly?
:hammer: Stupid, non-Google using DUmmie.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-election-2015/.premium-1.647133

I suck at math so let me know if this is wrong:
67.8% of 5881696=3987790 (roughly)
3987790 people voted at one of 10372 polling stations. 3987790/10372=384
The polls were open from 7 AM to 10 PM, 15 hours.

So the DUmmie is wondering how the polling stations could possibly handle an average of 26 people an hour.  Maybe because they were not manned by a DUmmie...

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
:hammer: Stupid, non-Google using DUmmie.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-election-2015/.premium-1.647133

I suck at math so let me know if this is wrong:
67.8% of 5881696=3987790 (roughly)
3987790 people voted at one of 10372 polling stations. 3987790/10372=384
The polls were open from 7 AM to 10 PM, 15 hours.

So the DUmmie is wondering how the polling stations could possibly handle an average of 26 people an hour.  Maybe because they were not manned by a DUmmie...

Also, polling places likely have 3-4 booths, so that means 8-9 people per booth per hour.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »
jb12 probably isn't good at Math, and was off by an order of magnitude. Unlike schools the real world is hinged on getting the right answer. Otherwise, electronic devices throw off shrapnel and smoke, and buildings and bridges collapse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 06:20:36 PM »
Also, polling places likely have 3-4 booths, so that means 8-9 people per booth per hour.
It takes just seconds to vote in the Israeli election.

In the polling place the voter is given an empty envelope and a bunch of little coupons representing each of the gazillion parties running.

The voter takes the coupon for the party he favors, puts it in the envelope, and puts the envelope into a ballot box.

That's it. There is no list of candidates, no voting machine, no ballot, no write-ins, no long referendum proposals, nothing.

You vote for the party, and the party takes it from there.

I'm sure it takes longer to clear security and prove ID than to vote.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 03:18:18 AM »
I haven't seen a Republican on tv bragging about voting 6 times. 
I have seen a Democrat election monitor doing that...

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 09:18:27 AM »
I haven't seen a Republican on tv bragging about voting 6 times. 
I have seen a Democrat election monitor doing that...

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/poll-worker-gets-5year-sentence-for-illegal-voting/21014378
this one immediately comes to mind.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 02:53:15 AM »
http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/poll-worker-gets-5year-sentence-for-illegal-voting/21014378
this one immediately comes to mind.
We should have a whole board dedicated to election fraud.
That way when people like Allen Colmes pooh poohs voter fraud as he always does, it is there ready to be shoved in his face.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.