Author Topic: 'Ground Zero Mosque' Clears Legal Hurdle to Build  (Read 18206 times)

Offline true_blood

Re: 'Ground Zero Mosque' Clears Legal Hurdle to Build
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 08:03:20 PM »
I'm absolutely disgusted - and simultaneously find it extraordinarily illuminating - that this gets fast tracked through on greased rails, and the World Trade Center reconstruction is still dithering.
I agree with this completely. We have the Twin Towers destroyed almost 10 years now and the mosque is full speed ahead?
I'm more than disgusted. I am pissed off and very disgusted. How did the enemies get into/run our government? :argh: :argh:

Offline namvet

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 08:07:28 PM »
I agree with this completely. We have the Twin Towers destroyed almost 10 years now and the mosque is full speed ahead?
I'm more than disgusted. I am pissed off and very disgusted. How did the enemies get into/run our government? :argh: :argh:

that's easy...........they're Obastards pals and relations

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
that's easy...........they're Obastards pals and relations

Will union folks build the Mosque, depends on how much money they can come up to give to the union. What if the Muslims form their own union and pay off other Unions to leave them alone.

So a union opens its doors to Muslim skilled workers, take their dues and the the Union also gets money from the owners of the property.  Muslim workers in the new union with a few other races  for window show.

Pay off any politicians that object and away they go.   

We are nuts to think that the Muslims have not thought this all out, they are not stupid, naive or ignorant.   They have had 10+ years to plan this, spread graft and corruption all over the state and other city's and States.

These Muslims must have had a fit that the twin towers happend to call attention to years of them silently making inroads on in America.

These folks have had their cover blown with 911, to think they only began their plans to take over bit by bit at that time is crazy.     They have been here for years, fostering anti Semitic thought in politics, money talks.

The 911 must have put a bit of fear in the Muslim comunities as they who had been silent and tunneling in on America was now in the spot light.  Now we turned on the kitchen light to see cocker roaches we never knew were there.

Time will tell, generations of them may have laid in silence working their evil.   Darn we worried about sleeper cells  Ruskies, never gave a thought to a danger worse then them.

Offline namvet

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 08:48:37 AM »
Will union folks build the Mosque, depends on how much money they can come up to give to the union. What if the Muslims form their own union and pay off other Unions to leave them alone.

So a union opens its doors to Muslim skilled workers, take their dues and the the Union also gets money from the owners of the property.  Muslim workers in the new union with a few other races  for window show.

Pay off any politicians that object and away they go.    

We are nuts to think that the Muslims have not thought this all out, they are not stupid, naive or ignorant.   They have had 10+ years to plan this, spread graft and corruption all over the state and other city's and States.

These Muslims must have had a fit that the twin towers happend to call attention to years of them silently making inroads on in America.

These folks have had their cover blown with 911, to think they only began their plans to take over bit by bit at that time is crazy.     They have been here for years, fostering anti Semitic thought in politics, money talks.

The 911 must have put a bit of fear in the Muslim comunities as they who had been silent and tunneling in on America was now in the spot light.  Now we turned on the kitchen light to see cocker roaches we never knew were there.

Time will tell, generations of them may have laid in silence working their evil.   Darn we worried about sleeper cells  Ruskies, never gave a thought to a danger worse then them.

when they do build it they'll need the best security money can buy. including radar for incoming planes

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »
when they do build it they'll need the best security money can buy. including radar for incoming planes

Sorry namvet, out tax money will go for the security of the building.   Our money, the national guard to protect them if nursery.

To build this Ediface of Evil will need protection from the police, when that is not enough the government will have to step in to protect their civil rights.

Bag of worms here, our stated enemy's of the government can now demand protection  from the very government  they wish to destroy.

Offline namvet

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2011, 09:43:09 AM »
Sorry namvet, out tax money will go for the security of the building.   Our money, the national guard to protect them if nursery.

To build this Ediface of Evil will need protection from the police, when that is not enough the government will have to step in to protect their civil rights.

Bag of worms here, our stated enemy's of the government can now demand protection  from the very government  they wish to destroy.

:sarcasm:

shit happens

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2011, 12:48:05 PM »
:sarcasm:

shit happens

Don't bother to reason with Vesta. I tried and gave up.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Bertram

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2011, 02:05:43 PM »
Unless they're training terrorists in the basement whats the big deal?

You saying we shouldn't protect peaceful praying American Citizens, who are also tax payers from angry racist scumbags that want to harm them?

I always say, hate individuals, not groups. Is little old Miss Shaheed planning on walking down Park Avenue with some C4 strapped to her chest? No. So quit your crying and go back to trying to lower taxes or something.

Offline namvet

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »
Unless they're training terrorists in the basement whats the big deal?

You saying we shouldn't protect peaceful praying American Citizens, who are also tax payers from angry racist scumbags that want to harm them?

I always say, hate individuals, not groups. Is little old Miss Shaheed planning on walking down Park Avenue with some C4 strapped to her chest? No. So quit your crying and go back to trying to lower taxes or something.

clearly your a legend in your own mind. they are being trained right here in the USA to blow your ass into hamburger. child

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyh8WeRYiE[/youtube]

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
clearly your a legend in your own mind. they are being trained right here in the USA to blow your ass into hamburger. child

Do yourself a favor and don't "feed" bertram.  It's a pathetic, purposely provocative, attention starved child.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline CG6468

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »
Bertram = another one of my ignorees.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline namvet

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »
 Bertram Just Off Probation. get a rope

Offline Bertram

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 06:30:51 PM »
Do yourself a favor and don't "feed" bertram.  It's a pathetic, purposely provocative, attention starved child.
At least I'm not incorrect.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »
At least I'm not incorrect.
Wrong.
How about incorrect AND ignorant. :wink:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
Wrong.

And naive.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 02:51:10 PM »
If he hasn't gone full out, and gotten the ban hammer when I'm off work @ Midnight, I'll be surprised. Haven't seen the other threads he's posted in, but.... :popcorn:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Bertram

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »
Wrong.

How is not caring is people build a mosque ignorant?

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »
Instead of having to rehash out all of it, go here, and check it out ffrom head to toe. Numerous suspicions are raised. Vast numbers of people's feelings would be hurt, and many would be enraged. Why? 9/11/01. THAT'S why. Not only that, this is most likely dangerous if indeed they get this Mega-Mosque built. Why? Use your common sense. Once you have thought really hard; if you have not come up with a logical answer, come on back on, and I'll tell you why it's such a horrid idea, and why it is extremely dangerous for Americans.

Furthermore, the last thing I really need to say on this issue without going into a plethora of detail would be "Cordoba House." Don't know what "Cordoba" is all about? It's all in that thread, but if you need more info, look it up.

Three single words form to make a sentence. They describe this situation perfectly: This...is...atrocious!

I do not want to see this building erected one bit, Bertram.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline namvet

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »
Instead of having to rehash out all of it, go here, and check it out ffrom head to toe. Numerous suspicions are raised. Vast numbers of people's feelings would be hurt, and many would be enraged. Why? 9/11/01. THAT'S why. Not only that, this is most likely dangerous if indeed they get this Mega-Mosque built. Why? Use your common sense. Once you have thought really hard; if you have not come up with a logical answer, come on back on, and I'll tell you why it's such a horrid idea, and why it is extremely dangerous for Americans.

Furthermore, the last thing I really need to say on this issue without going into a plethora of detail would be "Cordoba House." Don't know what "Cordoba" is all about? It's all in that thread, but if you need more info, look it up.

Three single words form to make a sentence. They describe this situation perfectly: This...is...atrocious!

I do not want to see this building erected one bit, Bertram.

he's a little busy right now  :whistling:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2011, 10:09:16 AM »
Hell, let a Union build the damn thing. It'll go 4X over budget, and take 3-4 years longer than proposed. Then the building will be sold because the backers go broke.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »
 :lmao:

he's a little busy right now  :whistling:

:cantseeshit:

Offline true_blood

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
How is not caring is people build a mosque ignorant?
Is it a mosque or a "victory" mosque?
Either way, I don't give a shit and don't want it built. :wink:

Offline namvet

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »
just like in the ME a great place for storing weapons and ammo

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd55Zhj5gQ[/youtube] 

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2011, 08:18:05 PM »
That's certainly perspective. Imagine that in the heart of New York City... :thatsright:

Offline Dune

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2011, 10:06:25 PM »
I really could care less if there are mosques built. The constitution doesn't defend popular speech, it's there to protect all speech, especially unpopular ones. People have the freedom of religion. Just like that pasture has a right to burn the Koran, Muslims have a right to build a mosque.

This whole fiasco reminds me about the whole Brigham Young exodus into Utah cause "Christians" were going around killing and harassing them just for being Mormons.