Author Topic: McCain is Meat, Part XXXXXXXXXVII  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
McCain is Meat, Part XXXXXXXXXVII
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:06:06 AM »
A Pitt short screed

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2924607

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:10 AM
Original message
McCain is Meat, Part XXXXXXXXXVII 
 There are some here who claim this asshat is going to be some formidable challenge in the general E. I personally think he can't get out of his own way, and that Huckabee is still festering the base, and Ron Paul said just yesterday he'd consider going third party.
And:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/25/mccain-withhel...

McCain? I poop on him from great height.

:lmao:............I fling poop on him from great tree branch................fixed
Yeah and Paul running as a third party canidate will split the primitive vote even more than Nader

panader0  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:14 AM
Response to Original message
1. Let me join you
 kpete had some good dirt on him this morning about withholding e-mails.

yeah.............believe the Kaput primitive..............silly primitives

LiberalEsto  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:17 AM
2. My fear
 is that he'll pick Jebbie for VP, then pull out and let him run.

On the other hand, anyone who votes for another member of the Bush cabal is going to wish they had health coverage for their obvious mental health issues.

Let's talk mental health issues.....BDS, Chimpeachment, 24 Buisness Hours, secret indictments...........do I really need to continue

underpants  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:19 AM
3. McCain.... Lobbyist (repeat)
 Old guard
establishment
Just like everyone else
McCain.... Lobbyist

THAT is what everyone but the Fox News regurgitators took out of that article. The sex part? Even if they read it they don't care about that anymore. Been done.

The Undies of the primitives is an IDJIT...............Lord Undies, keep your people in line

deminks  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:20 AM
4. Ruh roh, every day it is something new. 
 One cannot hug Chimpy and not come away highly contaminated. Talk about your rethuglican culture of corruption.

What an idiot. And that's the best they got.

Oh November is going to be so much fun this year

madinmaryland  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:22 AM
7. I was listening to Ron Paul this morning and he said he is not considering
 a third party run, though he will not support McCain.

Dr. Snatchpeeker, better be worried about his congressional district

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:31 AM
Response to Reply #7
8. Hm 
 http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-talk/2007/12/post_6....

Flip-flopper.

Red Zelda (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:32 AM
9. ...but he's a "war hero"!

You damn right he is

Hawaii Hiker  (732 posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:37 AM
Response to Reply #9
11. Yeah, & so was John Kerry, look what they 
 did to him...

Anything that John Kerry did during war was erased in Paris, Senate hearings...winter soilder........he is a traitorous bastard

KharmaTrain  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 09:33 AM
10. More Like He's On The Spit...Not Quite Ready Yet...
 One has to laugh when I hear the spinner on the corporate media with their concern troll act about how the Obama/Clinton primary is just tearing us apart...ya know, we're devestated by all this debate. Damn to hell with all of us as surely 50% of those who voted in the Democratic primaries are gonna be pissed that "our candidate" didn't win and somehow go running to McCain as a "I'll show you" vote...or for Nader or Paul or the Trix Rabbit.

We're seeing the implosion of the corrupt repugnican machine...and dare I say, we had little to do with this. Its their greed and arrogance that did it...and it's not finished. McCain is the best of the worst...each primary candidate represented a part of the mess and McCain is now supposed to pull it all together into one big mess? He's sure off to one hell of a start if that's his "mission".

We are learning that Mr. "Straight Talk" was a big inside player...so goes the "maverick". He stands for endless wars and no acountability for the mess that's been created...he only wants to make more. He stands for bailing out big banks (Keating 5) or bullying regulators (FCC) for his big money donors and the little guy can go screw himself...he doesn't own corporate jets or "make me feel young". McCain's facade has been so thouroughly exposed, I wonder if he'll be able to really hold up through this campaign. He's a tired, angry and stubborn old man whose not just out of touch with reality...far worse in this election, he's out of touch with a majority of his own corrupt party.

We are being given a lot of gifts and opportunities this year...but there's also many, many messes that have to be cleaned up. Most important is to keep the eye on the ball...Democrats need not to just win an election, but use this chance to start building a new and enduring majority that keeps the GOOP in a minority status and away from the levers of power for many years to come.

Our moment is about to arrive.

Cheers...

Que the Lucy football pic

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.