Author Topic: Dear NYT et al: NOW do you see why your coverage of cheato's BS is wrong?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline CC27

senseandsensibility (16,801 posts)

Dear NYT et al: NOW do you see why your coverage of cheato's BS is wrong?
I assume the answer is no, just to get that out of the way. As brilliantly set out by Rachel last night, every mainstream newspaper reported the freak's big announcement on abortion credulously yesterday. They presented it as a moderate, reasonable position.

They did NOT highlight that he has flipped his position at least 13 times so you can't trust anything he says. They did NOT highlight that he lied that Democrats execute babies after birth, a Nazi trope.

And they ESPECIALLY did not highlight that even this new position means that he supports total abortion bans in any state that deems it so.

So now that AZ has completely banned abortion, do you get it? I'll spell it out since I know they don't: cheato supports total abortion bans and the rightwing judges he appoints will help him achieve it.

I know that takes a little more journalistic effort than transcribing only what his campaign wants you to highlight, but it's your job.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218848617

Who pissed in this DUmmies corn flakes?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Still pissed about the AZ abortion decision by the AZ Supreme Court?!  That was minutes ago!  You should have already moved onto your next RAGE!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

As brilliantly set out by Rachel last night,

A definite oxymoron stated by a moron.  :lmao:  :lmao:

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t the former governor of Virginia approve late term abortion?

It seems the only thing they really care about is killing babies. It’s sad. So sad. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
senseandsensibility (16,801 posts)

Dear NYT et al: NOW do you see why your coverage of cheato's BS is wrong?
I assume the answer is no, just to get that out of the way. As brilliantly set out by Rachel last night, every mainstream newspaper reported the freak's big announcement on abortion credulously yesterday. They presented it as a moderate, reasonable position...
 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
[snip]

:whatever: To borrow a line (again), "I notice that all the most vocal advocates for [infanticide] have already been born".

Much to the chagrin of the rest of us that have to put up with these egotists every day...  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
:whatever: To borrow a line (again), "I notice that all the most vocal advocates for [infanticide] have already been born".

Much to the chagrin of the rest of us that have to put up with these egotists every day...  :thatsright:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
You DUmbasses have nothing to worry about. Most of you are wayy too old and already been through menopause and the ones aren't are too ugly to ****.  :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
You DUmbasses have nothing to worry about. Most of you are wayy too old and already been through menopause and the ones aren't are too ugly to ****.  :rofl:

With that in mind, remember the pics of various womens marches as well.

The fugly is strong with them...and the few who are moderately attractive...well...as all wise men know...never stick your **** in crazy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.