Author Topic: Reflecting on the O.J. trial: Had the DUmp been around  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Reflecting on the O.J. trial: Had the DUmp been around
« on: April 12, 2024, 02:56:45 PM »
Mentioned this perhaps a decade ago at our old home at CU wondering how the DUmp monkeys would have reacted to the O.J. circus in 1994-95 had the site been around.

Does anyone have any deep thoughts on what the commentary might have been from that cesspool?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Reflecting on the O.J. trial: Had the DUmp been around
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 03:15:50 PM »
Well, at least some DU-folk would've been driving the Nicole-and-Ron-Had-It-Coming train.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 03:37:48 PM »
Letting him go was payback for all the misery that black said suffered from us white folk.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 07:53:39 AM »
Even some of the jurors admitted the verdict was payback for Rodney King. I’ve watched these crazies since 2003. There would have been a sizable number who would have agreed that payback, murder in this case in a completely unrelated event, was still acceptable. There might have been some who disagreed, but would have said they understood why. Naturally they would have blamed Bush and 12 years of Republican control of the WH.

The one consistent rule with the left is they are simpleminded. Even the most intelligent among them are just not bright. Their immaturity of thought makes questions like this pretty easy to answer.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 09:06:47 AM »
The one consistent rule with the left is they are simpleminded. Even the most intelligent among them are just not bright. Their immaturity of thought makes questions like this pretty easy to answer.

And the worst part is that they’re allowed to vote :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 01:47:07 PM »
I have no doubt that they would have given OJ some kind of a pass. In fact, they probably would find a way to make it look like Nicole and Ron committed suicide.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"