Author Topic: Clay Aiken Comes Out of Closet, Confirms He's Gay  (Read 3329 times)

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: Clay Aiken Comes Out of Closet, Confirms He's Gay
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »
I'm not an American Idol fan either. Like many, I knew who he was from seeing him on other shows.

If he's ever had a relationship with anyone, he's certainly kept it very quiet and out of the headlines.

I confess to watching Dancing with the Stars and Extreme Home Makeover, this summer I started watching America Has Talent....otherwise, I'm not a reality show watcher, unless cooking shows count.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »
If he wants to be a devout Christian rather than just claiming to be one, he needs to start off by repenting.

Easier said than done when you dig guys.

I'm upset. Not Clay Aikens.  :(
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »
Man, to show how far out of the "mainstream culture" I am, I thought this Clay Aiken character was a quarterback for one of the SEC college football teams.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zeus

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 01:58:22 PM »
Clay Aiken is Gay ,now there's a shocker  :whatever:

What gave it away, he admit to doing Tai Chi ?  :lmao:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.