Author Topic: My own reverse bouncy -- Libtard on a Plane!  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
My own reverse bouncy -- Libtard on a Plane!
« on: September 22, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
SO

I was boarding my weekly flight from LAX to DFW (connecting to RIC) today -- when I got onboard, my (first class) seat was taken by this rather cute chick -- probably in her early 20s.  Note, it was a bulkead seat.  She asked if I could switch seats so she could sit next to her friend, which was OK, because her original seat was the reverse of mine -- bulkhead window on the other side. No problem, this is a 737, same legroom, etc.

I get settled in, and while we are waiting this chick starts to prattle on.  She starts by telling her "friend" (I have to assume they made their friendship at the gate waiting area), "a liberal is someone who cares about other people." She then starts going down the standard low-level, never been challenged libtard/DUmp talking points. "I am a nurse's assistant and let me tell you about why nationalized health care is needed, if you saw Michael Moore's movies, France and Canada have better systems," etc. etc. etc.  She was pretty loud, and being on the bulkead, it was easy to hear.  I looked over and I could occasionally see her friend's face and it had more of a question mark than anything (our heroine was literally machine gun rattling off the talking points).

Finally, when she took a breath, I sort of leaned into the space between me and the bulkhead to me and said (my voice really carries) to her friend, "Picture the DMV.  Picture it the size of the Federal Government -- that is Socialized Medicine."  Not my best argument, but I needed to get a quick and concise shot in.  The libtard chick said soemthing like, "that doesn't matter." So I said "you have been inventing facts out of thin air for the last 20 minutes!"  Maybe out of fear of my basso profundo, or maybe out of fear that her hitherto-unchallenged lies and talking points would be cut down, she said "I don't want to talk politics anymore."

Read on, unless you are bored already.

Non-frequent fliers have to understand -- almost ALL frequent fliers (and thus 1st class passengers) are Conservatives.  We WORK for a living and work HARD -- very,very few truly rich people who have both disposable income and disposition towards liberalsm fly first -- the very rich have their own jets, not us working stiffs in the middle income levels.

With that understood, I left it alone.  I was thinking about helping this poor girl's friend by giving her a quick definition of a "liberal" (remember the opening statement): a person that wants do good things for everyone else WITH YOUR MONEY.  I demurred.

Fast forward to the escalators down from the Skylink after a stop later.  I hear a few steps up behind me, some guy saying "can you believe that stupid lib chick?  She was loud and she wouldn't shut the **** up!"  I said, "were you on (flight no)?"  He said "yeah."  I said "well, I wish I had a better response for her."  Him: "That was you?  That was great!"  Me: "Thanks, man."  His friends: "way to go" "that chick was really are stupid" etc.

What were the chances?  These 5 guys on my first flight were also on my flight to Richmond.  FWIIW, the guy who was sitting next to me on that leg would have been sitting nect to me on the other leg and the chick would have been back a few seats where not very many could hear her.  Go figger.

We chatted a little on the DFW-RIC leg, not about what I said, but how someone who is an admitted nurse's aid and clearly doesn't know about 1st Class travel got up there. Our hypothesis is Daddy/Mommy had miles and paid for an upgrade (pretty cheap -- only 15K miles, I do it for my wife all the time).

Just sharing an anti-bouncy, since they don't happen that often.

And yes, there were a lot of response options available, but I had to pull the trigger on the least contentious (and least arguable) one handy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:28:28 PM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jendf

Re: My own reverse bouncy -- Libtard on a Plane!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:31:16 PM »
What? No conversion? 3 bongs.  :evillaugh:

Seriously, though. That's a great story.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »
What? No conversion? 3 bongs.  :evillaugh:

Seriously, though. That's a great story.

Damn, did I mention the cop in the bushes?  The plastic ones in Terminal D?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
I'll give you one bong for effort, but next time, you have to convert the other chick and find some way to dump your drink on the loud one. 

:lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »
I'll give you one bong for effort, but next time, you have to convert the other chick and find some way to dump your drink on the loud one. 

There are many wonderful scenarios, some of which I was rehearsing during takeoff. And, since I am not a DUmmy, the punitive drink spilling (tough to do with her on the other window) just seemed childish.  Now, had turbulence rattled her drink onto her, I would have laughed.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:02:46 PM »

There are many wonderful scenarios, some of which I was rehearsing during takeoff. And, since I am not a DUmmy, the punitive drink spilling (tough to do with her on the other window) just seemed childish.  Now, had turbulence rattled her drink onto her, I would have laughed.

You're right.  I'll up it to 2 bongs.   :-) :-) :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 06:20:13 AM »

:tongue:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:33:33 AM »
Plainly a 3.  I would say 2, but I gave extra points for working "bulkhead" in twice. 

Aside:  I saw a vehicle yesterday with "Moms With Lipstick For Palin" written in white shoe polish on the rear window.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 07:34:26 AM »
Plainly a 3.  I would say 2, but I gave extra points for working "bulkhead" in twice. 

Aside:  I saw a vehicle yesterday with "Moms With Lipstick For Palin" written in white shoe polish on the rear window.

Great!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:12 AM »
SO

I was boarding my weekly flight from LAX to DFW (connecting to RIC) today --

Kenny?  Kenny Tarmac?  Is that you?

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »
I'd give ya 3-4, but only IF you had converted her and then joined the mile-high club.  :naughty:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.