Author Topic: Homeland Security Secretary testifies that he's not bald  (Read 399 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Homeland Security Secretary testifies that he's not bald
« on: July 28, 2023, 03:20:27 PM »

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas was summoned to Capitol Hill today to give testimony before a congressional committee that he is not, in fact, bald. Mayorkas stood by his previous claims that he is not bald even after photographic and video evidence otherwise was made public.

"There is simply no truth to the rumors that I am bald," Mayorkas said as the lights of the room where the hearing was being held reflected brightly off his smooth scalp. "My thick, full head of hair that you can clearly see right here before you is proof that I'm being honest with you and the American people."

Republican members of the committee expressed exasperation that Mayorkas continued to deny his baldness despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. "What do you mean you're not bald?!" shouted Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan. "We can see you! We're sitting here right now staring at your weird-looking cueball head! People don't get any more bald than that! I'm sure the next thing you're going to try to tell me is that the border is secure. This is outrageous!"

Though media reports and witness testimony seemed to corroborate allegations of Mayorkas's baldness, the Secretary maintained his forthrightness. "People saying I'm bald are simply trying to mislead the public," he said. "I'm dealing in facts here, not fringe conspiracies."

At publishing time, Jordan and the other members of the committee were scheduling additional hearings to give impassioned speeches and publicly scold Mayorkas for his refusal to admit his baldness.

He couldn't possibly BEE bald
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Homeland Security Secretary testifies that he's not bald
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2023, 03:34:34 PM »
Just another attention whoring member of the Bite-me Regime, pretending to be something they're not.

(Yes; I saw it was a 'Bee article. No; I don't believe they've strayed far enough from the truth to claim this one is actual satire.) :therock:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 06:12:54 AM »
Just another attention whoring member of the Bite-me Regime, pretending to be something they're not.

(Yes; I saw it was a 'Bee article. No; I don't believe they've strayed far enough from the truth to claim this one is actual satire.) :therock:

The impression I get from any testimony coming out of that liar's mouth is, he's not nearly the attention whore he'd like to be. He knows and realizes he's a tool. He follows his orders and worships the ground SharterJoe's handlers walk on. If anything, he'd just like to issue his destruction-of-the-border orders from the comfort of his D.C. office, never appear before Congress, and regularly visit a barber where he can have his pate polished.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 07:35:34 AM »
The guys not a tool, he’s a stool. Just another over paid liar who spouts what he’s told  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!