Author Topic: Cocktail Aficionados Beware: The Climate Catastrophizers Are Coming for Your Ice  (Read 262 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Cocktail Aficionados Beware: The Climate Catastrophizers Are Coming for Your Ice Cubes
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/06/28/cocktail-aficionados-beware-the-climate-catastrophizers-are-coming-for-your-ice-cubes-n768554

First, it was plastic bags. Then plastic straws. As the climate alarmists grew bolder, they began to come for our gas stoves, dishwashers, air conditioners, gas furnaces, and eventually even wood and coal-fired pizza ovens. We griped our heads off, but we didn’t march in the street and demand: “Enough is enough!”

That time may now have come, America; time to finally draw that line in the proverbial sand and declare: “It ends right here and now, climate loons— this nonsense is over!”

Why now, you ask? Because the climate catastrophizers are now coming for our ice cubes, my fellow ice lovers, and you know what that means: Margaritas, Bloody Marys, bourbon on the rocks —or whatever cocktail floats your boat — may soon become mere shadows of their formerly glorious ice-cold selves.

Sarcasm aside, it’s true: Ice in cocktails appears to be the latest target of the climate loons. And if Scientific American [SA] has anything to say about it, our cocktails are never going to be the same.

The crazies are at it again.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

The next great invention will be artificial ice, will be sustainable, low carbon footprint use no water and will last forever.. the only problem with it is it doesn’t make your drink cold.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!