Author Topic: Opinion Piece ...  (Read 393 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Opinion Piece ...
« on: March 06, 2022, 09:11:47 PM »

First words that come to mind these days with all the horror & devastation taking place in Ukraine and the ultimate outcome, no matter what we  do to help, sadly are ...

Que Será, Será , whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see, Que Será, Será.

We are daily attempting to live out our lives peacefully, against the genocidal maniacs of the  "Axis of Evil."  Russia, China, and Iran.

As to the horror & carnage taking place in Ukraine, it both angers and sickens me.  :argh:

Putin is pure (KGB)  evil incarnate, cares nothing about even his own people re sanctions & how it affects them ...

Only about getting back his old "Soviet Union" of the past. 

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 09:18:44 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Opinion Piece ...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 06:11:33 AM »
Say what you will about Wayne Allyn Root, this article sheds some light on Zelenskiy, his relationship with George Soros (hint - Zelenskiy was financed by Soros through a "foundation" (read "propaganda") to overthrow the previous president and install Zelenskiy).

Let's not forget that while Russia is no stranger to corruption, neither is the Ukraine.

Any time the media tells me who my heroes ought to be, I start smelling stink.

While Zelenskiy's leadership is laudable (unlike Justin Trudeau, who is just another communist-worshiper), I'm not certain that he's not without some of that stink.

Compared to Putin, however, Zelenskiy is a saint. But I'm not convinced that either party in this war is a victim, apart from the Ukrainian civilians who see and endure Putin's war crimes.

But like good ol' Rahm Emmanuel is said to have said -- "Never let a crisis go to waste." And as long as we're collectively wringing our hands for the Ukrainians, #SharterJoe can hide in his basement - the focus isn't so intent on him to illustrate his lies, deception, incompetence, and dementia.

I think Root is on to something here.

https://rootforamerica.com/heres-your-red-pill-moment-about-the-russia-ukraine-war/
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 11:16:33 AM »
Wow!

Even 'though I am  mainly concerned with the plight of the innocent Ukrainian civilian  population in this dreadful war ...

I thank you for the rather eye-opening thoughts & words of  Mr. Wayne Allyn Root. A man completely unknown to me, until now.

Wayne Allyn Root has been branded by media across the globe as “the Capitalist Evangelist.” A former Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee, Wayne is a fierce, enthusiastic and relentless defender of Reagan conservatism, Libertarianism, economic freedom and capitalism.

He is both a political and business personality in the national media. He is known for his fiery personality and unmatched levels of energy. On the political side, Wayne is a lifelong Republican-conservative firebrand, Fox News regular, and political commentator on hundreds of conservative talk radio stations.

Thanks again Eupher ... 

And I agree with your words "I think Root is on to something here."   :hi5:

~ ABC

:edit:  I now have his site on my taskbar, within in easy reach!  :blowkiss:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:37:16 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 01:47:49 PM »
Wow!

Even 'though I am  mainly concerned with the plight of the innocent Ukrainian civilian  population in this dreadful war ...

I thank you for the rather eye-opening thoughts & words of  Mr. Wayne Allyn Root. A man completely unknown to me, until now.

Thanks again Eupher ... 

And I agree with your words "I think Root is on to something here."   :hi5:

~ ABC

:edit:  I now have his site on my taskbar, within in easy reach!  :blowkiss:

There are a lot of conservatives who think that Root is a crackpot conspiracy theorist. Maybe a slightly more pungent version of Glenn Beck. But he's worth reading sometimes, just to counter the TDS of Allahpundit on HotAir.

Gotta keep them plates spinnin'!  :rotf:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.