Author Topic: Trader Joe's Cookie Butter  (Read 11244 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
« on: September 17, 2014, 12:17:02 AM »
http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article.asp?article_id=1647

Has anyone tried this stuff?  It tastes like a hazelnut butter with cookie crumbs and sugar in it.  One of the girls at work gave me a jar and I think it would make good cinnamon rolls.

There's not a Trader Joe's around here and the closest one involves half and hour of interstate driving and local traffic congestion (I hate Green Hills), so I'm not familiar with it. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Trader Joe's Cookie Butter
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 09:14:23 PM »
Cinnamon rolls.

I used Paula Deen's recipe for the dough and glaze.  I mixed some cinnamon in with the cookie butter for the filling and added more cookie butter to the glaze.  Oh God, it smells so good in here.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 09:14:36 PM »
Cinnamon rolls.

I used Paula Deen's recipe for the dough and glaze.  I mixed some cinnamon in with the cookie butter for the filling and added more cookie butter to the glaze.  Oh God, it smells so good in here.

No pictures?  :-)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:07:56 AM »
Yeah that cookie butter is real tasty.  We have a Trader Joe's just up the street. They have a large variety of offerings but I rarely go because the store is always full of self important douches who leave their carts blocking the middle of the aisles making it impossible for me to get in and out quickly. If I want something from there I will send my wife who is more patient when shopping and not bothered by the crowded conditions.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020