Author Topic: Primitive going off the rails over the truth being told  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Dori

Re: Primitive going off the rails over the truth being told
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »
The real Obamacare horrors haven't even started.

There will be people dying because off kinds of unintended consequences and screw ups.  As long as it stays the law, we will never hear the end of it.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 07:08:46 PM »
When was it debunked that 0bama lied about keeping our plans?

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »

Everyone knows the Italians bombed Pearl Harbor.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 07:23:16 PM »
Everyone knows the Italians bombed Pearl Harbor.

Man you guys need to get your history right...it was the Mexicans...geeez some people.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 07:26:05 PM »
Man you guys need to get your history right...it was the Mexicans...geeez some people.

Your confused, we fought the Mexicans in World War One not World War Two.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 07:32:44 PM »

Ok now you need to hit the books...That was the Puerto Rican's DUH!!!!!

:racista:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 07:41:47 PM »
Ok now you need to hit the books...That was the Puerto Rican's DUH!!!!!

:racista:

But are all Hispanics the same?  The left likes to lump them together.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 07:47:10 PM »
But are all Hispanics the same?  The left likes to lump them together.

I dare you to ask a Nicaraguan if he is Mexican....you probably will end up in a fight. They hate Mexicans. Now leftists do lump them together...but were the racist.  :rotf:

Offline Dori

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2013, 07:58:06 PM »
I dare you to ask a Nicaraguan if he is Mexican....you probably will end up in a fight. They hate Mexicans. Now leftists do lump them together...but were the racist.  :rotf:

Don't the Mexicans and Cubans dislike each other too?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 08:11:11 PM »
Not sure but the pretty much all the Hispanics I have meet don't like the Mexicans. I don't know why but they don't.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 08:28:48 PM »
Not sure but the pretty much all the Hispanics I have meet don't like the Mexicans. I don't know why but they don't.
I had a friend from Panama that hated "those greasy wetbacks"  She got seriously pissed when somebody thought she was Mexican
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »
I dare you to ask a Nicaraguan if he is Mexican....you probably will end up in a fight. They hate Mexicans. Now leftists do lump them together...but were the racist. 

So, aside from a few miles of geography down there in Central Shitistan, how do you tell a mexican from a Nicaraguan?

They both speak mexican. They're both great with mulch. How do you tell one from the other?

And why would anyone care?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2013, 08:31:52 PM »
Don't the Mexicans and Cubans dislike each other too?

Generally they sure don't, and don't get either one started on the Puerto Ricans.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2013, 08:47:12 PM »
So, aside from a few miles of geography down there in Central Shitistan, how do you tell a mexican from a Nicaraguan?

They both speak mexican. They're both great with mulch. How do you tell one from the other?

And why would anyone care?

OK! Well My Brother in law is from Nicaragua. They Speak Voseo Spanish not "mexican" for your information. If you want to know the difference between one and the other all you have to do is look how they live. The mexicans in my area have shit cars and they have multiple families in their houses....The Nicaraguans I know have single family residence, have nice cars and hold good jobs not "great with mulch" jobs. As far as the "Why would anyone care?" The people I know that are Nicaraguan would not have asked such a blatantly racist and ignorant question. OK now GOBUCKS did I answer all your concerns?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »

We fought the Germans in the Mexican-American War.

I think the Italians were just bombed on Pearl Harbor day...
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2013, 08:53:21 PM »
I wont argue that it was designed to fail, it was, but I dont think it was designed to fail this quickly.  The plan was for 5-10 years from now the system to start to fall apart.  Right about the time that the taxes and subsidies go 1:1.  Keep in mind that the first 6 years of Obamacare are paid for in 10 years of taxes.  Then they could come in and "save" us by going to single payer because by that point the insurance industry would be decimated.

Agreed. and as we know from the price of gas, Obama plays the long game.

Quote from: The Great and Powerful O
I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

I am left to believe that may have been the same plan with the exchanges, with the same result - to moderate behavior by making continuing with that behavior more and more uncomfortable. However, it seems that team Obama is not just incapable of success, they are incapable of failure.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2013, 09:25:49 PM »
But what about World War III ? Just wait till your father gets home.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2013, 09:28:18 PM »
OK now GOBUCKS did I answer all your concerns?
Makes you wonder why mexicans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans, etc., etc., all come swarming up here. Six of one, half dozen of another. Never had any concern.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2013, 09:43:44 PM »
Makes you wonder why mexicans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans, etc., etc., all come swarming up here. Six of one, half dozen of another. Never had any concern.

Well Yes I will admit their country of origin was bad, corruption and the like. But only an Idiot racist lumps groups of people together like that. That's like saying all republicans are alike. Well I happen to believe that much different than that. You on the other hand seem to think that people that are immigrants here from other country are some how subhuman, I would say I pity you but I don't you are no different than the DUmmys you troll. This country was founded on and by immigrants, and as long as they come here legally I have no issue with them.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »
Sorry, man, I still can't tell 'em apart.

But I'm sort of offended by your racist stereotypical description of mexicans:

If you want to know the difference between one and the other all you have to do is look how they live. The mexicans in my area have shit cars and they have multiple families in their houses.

Around here, it's usually a mexican bossing a crew from farther south.

Try to show a little more sensitivity.

Oh, and mulch a little heavier around the roses, it helps them through the winter.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »
Also when they're laying sod it's green side up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 09:12:00 AM »
Sorry, man, I still can't tell 'em apart.

But I'm sort of offended by your racist stereotypical description of mexicans:

Around here, it's usually a mexican bossing a crew from farther south.

Try to show a little more sensitivity.

Oh, and mulch a little heavier around the roses, it helps them through the winter.

:rotf: your offended now that's funny, more like fishing. By the by most of my life I have lived in older Mexican neighborhoods. I own a house in one which I lived in for seven years previous. I drive shit cars ( at least that is what my brother in law calls them ) speak a little Spanish ( poorly again from my brother in law and his family :-) ) and have a few Mexican friends. None of which has any problems with me, we joke around a lot. They too have issues with the burned out cars and the ones on jacks. I have no Idea where you are from in your past but around here that is a fact not a "stereotypical description" Oh and around here most everyone is working on the crews ( I can only assume you are talking about road or as you have referenced a few times "mulching" crews ) so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Offline Dori

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 09:14:18 AM »
I can't tell the difference between a Mexican and someone from central America any more than I can a Caucasian from the U.S. or Canada.   

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 09:30:12 AM »
I can't tell the difference between a Mexican and someone from central America any more than I can a Caucasian from the U.S. or Canada.   

You can usually tell by dialect...unless they are bordering each other then its hard to tell so I'm told. The Spanish sounds different. My brother in law can just look at someone and usually know where they are from. I'm no expert in Spanish ...lol god knows I have been told  :-) I took formal Spanish in school ( Castilian SP.? European Spanish ) mostly writing, didn't take enough to be fluent by any stretch. The rest I know is from the friends I have or co-workers over the years. To much slang word though....haha

Offline Delmar

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 05:11:05 PM »
You can usually tell by dialect...unless they are bordering each other then its hard to tell so I'm told. The Spanish sounds different. My brother in law can just look at someone and usually know where they are from. I'm no expert in Spanish ...lol god knows I have been told  :-) I took formal Spanish in school ( Castilian SP.? European Spanish ) mostly writing, didn't take enough to be fluent by any stretch. The rest I know is from the friends I have or co-workers over the years. To much slang word though....haha

I don't know about dialect differences between Mexicans and Central Americans, but I know that TV Mexicans speak a different dialect than real life Mexicans.  I know a lot of Mexicans and I have never heard one call another one ese.  The Mexicans on TV all call each other ese exclusively.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden