Author Topic: Great summary! Totally accurate, factual, and to the point.  (Read 1219 times)

Offline CG6468

From an email............

Great summary!  Totally accurate, factual, and to the point.

For those who did not follow the trial, here is a brief summary, compiled from CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and Al Sharpton's insider news reports:

·         Eighth grade honor student Trayvon Martin is walking home from church, eager to do his homework.

·         Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman is driving around in his pickup truck with Confederate flag license plate and decals.

·         Zimmerman spots Martin in the dark by the light glowing from the little boy’s halo.

·         The Klansman takes chase, hunting Trayvon down like a dog.

·         The budding football star nearly outruns the racist, but he stops when he comes to a “Do Not Enter” sign.

·         Unwilling to disobey a lawful sign, he turns to face his attacker.

·         The child attempts to reason with his attacker, but the illiterate power-mad cop-wannabe is not inclined to listen to reason, or pleas for compassion.

·         Despite numerous specific orders from police officers to not leave his vehicle, Zimmerman exits his truck and says, “Any last words, nigga?”

·         â€œPraise Jesus.  God bless you, Sir,” replies the helpless youngster.

·         Zimmerman drags the future Nobel Peace Prize winner on top of him.

·         A witness sees the youngster repeatedly swinging his arms, apparently attempting to make the sign of the cross.

·         â€œWhite-Hispanic Power!” screams Zimmerman, as he empties the high-capacity clip loaded with armor-piercing hollow-point bullets from his semi-automatic assault pistol.

·         Zimmerman then fiendishly punches himself in the face, breaking his nose, and repeatedly bangs his head on the sidewalk while screaming “Help me!  Help me!” which obviously is a secret racist code for “Heil Hitler.”

·         When he is finished murdering Martin, Zimmerman gets back into his gas-guzzling, globe-warming pickup truck and makes his escape.

·         The last thing poor Trayvon sees before he dies is the “Bush-Cheney 2004” bumper sticker.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Great summary! Totally accurate, factual, and to the point.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »
Not far from the truth of how this has been portrayed.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:30:33 PM »
When libs are desperate to advance their agenda, they can't be patient for the proper crisis to come along.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 02:27:22 PM »
yep that's the story I saw on all the networks....isn't it?  :lmao:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.