Author Topic: Hell on Wheels: Is there no end to the stream of traffic insults?  (Read 1537 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Hell on Wheels: Is there no end to the stream of traffic insults?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2011, 04:11:50 AM »
Did you say Jetta?!  :gay:

Beats a Prius.  At least the Jetta would have enough under the hood to CARRY twin .50's.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:03 AM »
Beats a Prius.  At least the Jetta would have enough under the hood to CARRY twin .50's.

Especially the TDI.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2011, 06:15:02 AM »
Not if I can avoid it. People are nicer when I end up on their lawns then when I'm driving the speed limit on the highway. Besides it's only ever happened twice:)

Seriously, who needs to go faster then 110kph?

Me.

Despite the fact that my fuel economy has something of an exponential curve at much more than 100 and my scottish side really hates paying for that much diesel.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
Me.

Despite the fact that my fuel economy has something of an exponential curve at much more than 100 and my scottish side really hates paying for that much diesel.

Here diesel is 2 cents more expensive, unlike in the US.

Beats a Prius.

Or any number of other small cars.

Especially the TDI.

Whats the point of buying a non-TDI Jetta? That's the only reason I bought one.

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 06:26:57 PM »
I'm always flipping people off.  I even sometimes pulled up next to an old lady, who was obviously lost and looked like she was about to cry, and flipped her off because I was having a bad day.  That's when my Sergeant asked me to quit doing that while driving a marked police car.

:rotf:

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 07:00:23 PM »
I don't think I have ever been flipped off.
:bigbird:   O-)
[youtube=425,350]SGc1lobA57s[/youtube]

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan