Author Topic: OK, my neighbor won't recycle. What to do?  (Read 5712 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Re: OK, my neighbor won't recycle. What to do?
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2010, 09:39:24 AM »
Recycling dept., "Hello, neighborhood recycling department. How can we help you?" 

CTyankee's neighbor, "Uh....uh....do you pick up bad meat or should I just throw it in with the ...uh...uh...kitchen waste?"

Recycling dept., "Well, I don't know. How much spoiled meat do you have?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "Well, I don't know yet....HEY SARAH. HOW MUCH DOES THAT BITCH UP THE STREET WIEGH?.....uh....I'm gonna have around 250 pounds."

Recycling dept., "Sir. Is this a dead animal we're talking about? Because if it is and it's on the street you need to call the Department of Transportation?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "OH she's in the street alright....she's always in the street...peeking in windows....looking in trashcans....checking driveways."

Recycling dept., "Sir is this a person we're talking about?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "Well...uh...yeah...if you want to call a hairy ape that walks upright a person...then I guess she's a person."

Recycling dept., "Sir, if there is a dead person on your street then you need to call the police right away."

CTyankee's neighbor, "why?"

Recycling dept., "Because there has been a murder on your street."

CTyankee's neighbor, "Well not yet there ain't."

Recycling dept., "Let me get this straight. You want us to pick up some spoiled meat....and then you say there's a dead person in the street...but now she isn't dead yet. Is that correct?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "Yep."

Recycling dept., "Sir, you do realize that you've just suggested that you are about to committ murder don't you?"

Recycling dept., "Sir you do realize I have now got to call the police don't you?"

Recycling dept., "Sir would you please give me your address are at least the name of the person you are about to murder?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "The aggravating bitches name is CTyankee."

Recycling dept., "Is this the woman we here at the department of sanitation know as the  "TRASH NAZI"?"

CTyankee's neighbor, "Yep. That would be her."

Recycling dept., "Sir. Please hang up the phone and just get-R-done. Place the ...uh ...spoiled meat on the curb and I will personally come bye after work and pick up the ...uh....spoiled meat....and sir....thank you for calling and please remember to always shoot, shovel call us and shut up."

:rotf: :rotf: BRAVO Sir! BRAVO :rotf: :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline true_blood

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »
GIT-R-DONE!!!!!
HA HA! :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
How about you just STFU and mind your own business.

My suggestion exactly.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »
My suggestion exactly.

+1 more

Heh DUmmies guess what:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvz-z7CvsYA&p=EE03DD86E5FBA1E2&playnext=1&index=72[/youtube]
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline soleil

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 05:17:44 PM »
Every now and then, a crazy thread like this one will pull me back in over there. I just had to post. It probably got lost in the other million posts there, but really, mind your own damned business. And if it were my garbage she was nosing about, she'd regret being so damned nosy.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2010, 09:19:28 AM »
Every now and then, a crazy thread like this one will pull me back in over there. I just had to post. It probably got lost in the other million posts there, but really, mind your own damned business. And if it were my garbage she was nosing about, she'd regret being so damned nosy.

"Take my hand, my young padawan, and complete your journey to The Dark Side, LLC."
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »
Yeah, especially since Soleil has a baby.  CTYankee would get exactly what she deserved. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »
Yeah, especially since Soleil has a baby.  CTYankee would get exactly what she deserved. 

You're not sayin' those little angels "stink to high heaven" are ya?

I consider it hazardous waste!!!!!!!!! It should be shipped to the salt mines in Utah! Recycled? Not in my lifetime!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline soleil

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »

Hahahahaha! I could set her up a really nice garbage to dig through!! It is called the diaper genie!! ;)

Offline true_blood

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »
Hahahahaha! I could set her up a really nice garbage to dig through!! It is called the diaper genie!! ;)

That would teach'em!! :-)
Actually, maybe not. those libs/progressives have no common sense. :bird:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2010, 05:39:15 AM »

I have a whole bunch of experience with that thing.  :puke:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.