Author Topic: I have a new enemy ...  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I have a new enemy ...
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:55:49 PM »

Link to a story no thinking person would ever believe ....

Froward69  (1000+ posts)        

Sun Jul-25-10 04:35 PM
Original message

I have a new enemy...  

This post encouraged me to mention it.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

At the begining of the summer I was chatting with my new neighbor we BOTH are landlords with comparable Buildings. (Built at the same time, same floor plan/design they were once the same property, I digress) Once the conversation turned to politics suddenly we were not so friendly... he is ardent republican. I expressed the need for regulation of business he disagreed.
well in the mean time he jacked up his rent rates and emptied his building. (then complained they were leaving) overspent on refashioning his building and then the clientele he attracted keep him running. As well as he runs 1-4 vacancies a month whereas I tend to stay full.

I had a couple vacancies at the same time as he and turns out I rented mine to people who had seen his first.

well all summer long I have had the authorities called on me/my property... Fire marshal about fire escapes/new windows... building inspector about age and upkeep... code enforcement about grass too long bushes not trimmed... Health department about cockroaches/bed bugs... etc etc

well I was in my garage this last week and one of these new tenants was pulling out. The neighbor was in the alley and stopped her... I overheard the conversation.

neighbor: why did you decide to rent here instead of mine?

Tenant: Well because (Froward) reduced my deposit to be more affordable than yours and Froward was willing to do a 9 month lease instead of 6mo or a year plus Froward's rents aren't as steep as yours.

neighbor: Oh well you know he (froward) is in trouble with the Fire Department health department and the city engineers? apparently they are about to shut him down... So when you need a place in a hurry give me a call.

Tenant: oh ok I gotta run...

then off she drove. (she did not close the garage door as she knew I was just inside the door.)

Incensed I stepped out and angrily stated "ahh so it was YOU calling every agency you could think of to get me in trouble. WHY?"

neighbor: well "I thought you needed to deal with "over regulation" to learn why regulation strangles business."

I blasted back. "I passed every one of their Special inspections you called and reported! I have NO violations! Then You lie to one of MY tenants about it to get her to move to your overpriced firetrap. You are an Asshole."

neighbor: "Business is cutthroat. You Liberals do not know how to make it in business. If you can't handle it, get out. I am in business to make a PROFIT. you obviously are playing games."

I responded well when former tenants call looking for a place I will no longer give em your number. BTW you have three that came from me but NO more. he looked puzzled. like he hadn't a clue who they were or really that I was nice enough to send them his way.

GOD I miss Ms Jacobson (she is the former owner of next door.) She and I were the same in that we both see land lording as renting a home to someone.
She couldn't keep up her building or afford to pay me (she would insist) any longer, she is 85, sold out and retired to NM.

My republican neighbor thinks that tenants are all marks to be preyed upon or otherwise taken advantage of.

Muther****er!!! HE is why when countries fail the new dictator rounds up and shoots all the landlords.

I just needed a vent... Thanks.

:bouncy:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: I have a new enemy ...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 04:01:19 PM »
Froward69  (1000+ posts)       

Sun Jul-25-10 04:48 PM
Response to Reply #4

11. either he has a huge bank acount to keep 
 paying his mortgage or he will fail as Neither Building can sustain running more than two vacancies per month EVERY month.

What he does NOT know is I have been in the same place for 15 years now... I know the clientele and the neighborhood. (bohemian, Gay or starting out/over.) his rents are more in line with settled career people. 

Wonder how the DUmmie knows the financials of he competitor?

He would have to know what he paid for the building AND if he financed and at what rate and for how long, what his insurance is, etc ...

JVS  (1000+ posts)       

Sun Jul-25-10 04:54 PM
Response to Original message

15. It is cut-throat. Cut his. Let everyone know how much lower your rent is than his and scare off...
 all his customers. He is in no position to survive an open price war with you.

Somehow THIS DUmmie knows the competitor is 'in no position to survive' in a price war .... WOW these people are psychot ...err I mean psychic.

This one could get interesting.  OP is pretty smart though ... it has the DUmmies rooting for a landlord.  Wow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 04:04:19 PM »
To shorten it to reality...

I am a slum lord and my honest and ethical neighbor turned me in.
Must make up a victim story for the DUmp to make me feel better.

Offline Madam Firecracker

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »
A DUmmie owns property that is not his primary residence and makes money off of it in this Oconomy?!?!?  :evillaugh:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »
The Froward69 primitive is a bad liar.  Too many things he claims to know about the other owner (overspent on renovations, etc...); too many key phrases that fall inline with liberal dogma (the need for regulation of business, see land lording as renting a home to make a profit, etc...), and way too convenient of where he was when events unfolded (I was just inside the door).

Bouncy, without a doubt.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 04:25:14 PM »
A DUmmie owns property that is not his primary residence and makes money off of it in this Oconomy?!?!?  :evillaugh:

He should be letting it out below market value to "undocumented workers."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 04:26:57 PM »
Froward69  (1000+ posts)       

Sun Jul-25-10 05:16 PM
Response to Reply #20

25. Ya know as I do not mind my tenants "partying" 
 Edited on Sun Jul-25-10 05:16 PM by Froward69
on the front porch. (especially in summer as long as They clean up) everyone comes by, and my manager is well known in the neighborhood. The word is spreading... I think the neighborhood will eat him alive.

...side note I do hope he holds on long enough... for me to position myself, to buy his out of foreclosure... 

I just couldn't muster the financing to buy it off of Ms Jacobson and she needed all the cash she could get.

LOL!

Ok, whose mole?!

KC

*Stolen

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »
Isn't this the same idiot dirtbiker1984 got into it with over on You Tube?

I KNEW he had to be a DUmmie!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 04:38:40 PM »
It is...  :rotf:  I wonder if dirtbiker1984 is the neighbor.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,45751.0
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 04:51:55 PM »
Froward69  (1000+ posts)       

Sun Jul-25-10 04:35 PM
Original message

I have a new enemy...and it is *MY* delusions seeking street cred at the DUmp
f1x0r3d

Oh least we forget reality:

►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

According to dirtbiker1984's channel page, he's a diesel mechanic....

And I'm a diesel driver....

I need to meet this fellow, someday, and have a couple of beers with him....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 04:57:26 PM »

Heh.  That's some funny shit right there.

KC

*Stolen

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »
God I want the 2 minutes of my life back it took to read that pathetic work of fiction.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 05:27:20 PM »

Actually, the way dirtbiker1984 talks about him, you'd think he knows him....

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »
Actually, the way dirtbiker1984 talks about him, you'd think he knows him....

Say Hey I have rented from that same guy time after time, and I have heard the same thing coming out of the mouths of landlords and or business owners for years.  Is this really a bouncy ??

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 12:12:08 AM »
LOL!

Ok, whose mole?!

KC

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, he was in the garage and heard the entire conversation that was going on in the alley? unless the people were using a bullhorn I say :bouncy: too!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 04:24:42 AM »

Seriously, he was in the garage and heard the entire conversation that was going on in the alley? unless the people were using a bullhorn I say :bouncy: too!

Well, if it was one of those temporary garages, maybe one could hear the conversation.  Then again, probably not.

I call  :bs:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 06:25:39 AM »

He's probably the slumlord of a border state tent city....

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »
niyad  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jul-25-10 04:43 PM
6. ah, I see you are in denver. would you like me to come up there and picket his property for you?

So this greedy SOB is renting rooms in Denver and BOBO is HOMELESS in DENVER!

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »

Rut Roh.   :thatsright:

That ain't gonna end up well.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

Now wait a minute!  dirtbiker1984 posted this on YouTube:

"Constitutional rights are inferred onto the CITIZENS of this country. Anyone who is NOT a citizen and is arrested IS TO BE DEPORTED back to their own country, except in instances of political asylum. Your stupidity is another example of our great country is being degraded and besmirched by illegal aliens over-running states like California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico."  (Bold added by me.)

To which Froward 69 replied:
"I live in one of those states you mentioned."
(Obviously, geography wasn't one of his strong subjects)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMNu1QY1OY

Froward69 posts this comment on dirtbiker1984 channel page:

"dirtbiker1984, has taken an odd liking to me. he is an extremely disturbed and brainwashed conservative republican. who, cannot let it go that I bested him in an argument. if I remove his messages he throws a temper and threatens to do harm to himself and others. His extreme conservatism borders upon Nazism. it is definitely fascist, narcissistic and oligarchical in nature. he claims he knows about mental disorders yet has absolutely no comprehension of the sad state of selfishness and panic he currently resides in. I do hope one day he takes his meds and or seeks professional help. or better yet , simply smokes a joint and just mellows out. I could block him as a user but that would be self censorship and I am all for reading banned books. have a nice day."  (Bold added by me, again)

According to the reply by dirtbiker1984, froward69 has INDEED blocked dirtbiker1984, and deleted the comments left on his channel page.  I checked, there are no postings by dirtbiker1984 on Froward's page.  Nowhere in ANY postings by dirtbiker1984 could I find any evidence of what froward claimed in the bold type.

www.youtube.com/user/dirtbiker1984

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it appears that Froward69 is nothing more than a lying liberal who had delusions of his own superiority, when in fact, he has merely been educated (or rather, indoctrinated) beyond his intelligence, totally incapable of independent or logical thought, all he can do is parrot what has been told him by others, and only then inside the confides and safety of liberal echo chambers such as DU and YouTube.

I don't for one second believe anything he has said in the OP, because he seems to have a history of lies and fabricated tales, and I be willing to bet he has brown eyes, because he's full of shit up to his forehead!

I'd also bet that HE is the one having trouble filling vacancies, that HIS tenants are calling the "ruling class" down upon him, and that his republican neighbor is minding his own business, bothering no one.

Liberals lie, all the time, liberals lie!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »

Now wait a minute!  dirtbiker1984 posted this on YouTube:

"Constitutional rights are inferred onto the CITIZENS of this country. Anyone who is NOT a citizen and is arrested IS TO BE DEPORTED back to their own country, except in instances of political asylum. Your stupidity is another example of our great country is being degraded and besmirched by illegal aliens over-running states like California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico."  (Bold added by me.)

To which Froward 69 replied:
(Obviously, geography wasn't one of his strong subjects)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMNu1QY1OY

Froward69 posts this comment on dirtbiker1984 channel page:

"dirtbiker1984, has taken an odd liking to me. he is an extremely disturbed and brainwashed conservative republican. who, cannot let it go that I bested him in an argument. if I remove his messages he throws a temper and threatens to do harm to himself and others. His extreme conservatism borders upon Nazism. it is definitely fascist, narcissistic and oligarchical in nature. he claims he knows about mental disorders yet has absolutely no comprehension of the sad state of selfishness and panic he currently resides in. I do hope one day he takes his meds and or seeks professional help. or better yet , simply smokes a joint and just mellows out. I could block him as a user but that would be self censorship and I am all for reading banned books. have a nice day."  (Bold added by me, again)

According to the reply by dirtbiker1984, froward69 has INDEED blocked dirtbiker1984, and deleted the comments left on his channel page.  I checked, there are no postings by dirtbiker1984 on Froward's page.  Nowhere in ANY postings by dirtbiker1984 could I find any evidence of what froward claimed in the bold type.

www.youtube.com/user/dirtbiker1984

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it appears that Froward69 is nothing more than a lying liberal who had delusions of his own superiority, when in fact, he has merely been educated (or rather, indoctrinated) beyond his intelligence, totally incapable of independent or logical thought, all he can do is parrot what has been told him by others, and only then inside the confides and safety of liberal echo chambers such as DU and YouTube.

I don't for one second believe anything he has said in the OP, because he seems to have a history of lies and fabricated tales, and I be willing to bet he has brown eyes, because he's full of shit up to his forehead!

I'd also bet that HE is the one having trouble filling vacancies, that HIS tenants are calling the "ruling class" down upon him, and that his republican neighbor is minding his own business, bothering no one.

Liberals lie, all the time, liberals lie!

Good find dd.  Based on this I would just about bet froward doesn't even own rental property.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 10:57:28 PM »
Excellent find!

So dirtbiker1984 says this:

"California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico."

And Froward comes back with this:

BUT in the DU thread niyad said this in reference to Frowards OP:

niyad  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jul-25-10 04:43 PM
6. ah, I see you are in denver. would you like me to come up there and picket his property for you?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 11:06:45 PM »
Denver, New Mexico. 

Sounds like a lovely place to visit.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »
Denver, New Mexico. 

Sounds like a lovely place to visit.

I've been to Denver, NC.