Author Topic: Worst Bouncy EVER! No kidding. I've found the winnah.  (Read 3761 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Worst Bouncy EVER! No kidding. I've found the winnah.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 12:28:25 PM »
Someone needs to inquire as to whether or not this CEO "jumped out of the bushes".  :-)

and got arrested by a cop!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline JLO

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »
Not bad, not bad at all....

Couple of pointers:

1)  Too short....
2)  Triple space between the lines....

Other than that,    :hi5:  :clap:

That was THE funniest thing I've seen in awhile!   :rotf:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline lastparker

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:59 AM »
1monster  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jun-25-10 01:01 PM
Response to Reply #16
48. I was working at McDonalds in the seventies, trying to put myself through college.

Edited on Fri Jun-25-10 01:02 PM by 1monster
They didn't let their employees eat any left over food at the end of their "keep" time and at the end of the night because they believed the workers would order and cook more food than was needed.

We would be fired if we took any of what was called "waste" food.

The bastards!  I work for a commercial real estate broker, and that opressor never gives me any of his real estate.  Not even the crummy stuff that's full of DUmmies who are months behind on their rent. Waaahhhhhhh!
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 08:57:06 AM »
I guess he didn't like what I said..he just put his basket down and left the store... I did get several pat on the back of support for my statements to him...

:wtf2:

Seriously, who leaves the freaking grocery store?  And yeah right, you got pats on the back.  :whatever:  :loser:

The title of this thread is perfect - worst bouncy ever.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 09:07:26 AM »
onster  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Jun-25-10 01:01 PM
Response to Reply #16
48. I was working at McDonalds in the seventies, trying to put myself through college.

Edited on Fri Jun-25-10 01:02 PM by 1monster
They didn't let their employees eat any left over food at the end of their "keep" time and at the end of the night because they believed the workers would order and cook more food than was needed.

We would be fired if we took any of what was called "waste" food.

I was making $1.90 per hour (10 cents more than minimum because the federal wage/hour office insisted that McDs either paid us more or fed us since we were requied to buy and care for our uniforms)and I was pretty much starving. My budget often only allowed for one loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter swirl per week.

I'll admit that on occasion, I did scarf down a hamburger. When you are that close to the edge, hunger can cause you to risk your job.

What the  asshole forgot to mention was the free meal ya got every shift...I've seen some of the HS guys scarf down 3 quarter pounders plus  fries and a drink...and no way did ya have to buy the uniform..ya did have to wash the damned thing,,and turn it back in when ya quit....Also when I worked at McDs in the 70's mim wage was about 3.25
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »
What the  asshole forgot to mention was the free meal ya got every shift...I've seen some of the HS guys scarf down 3 quarter pounders plus  fries and a drink...and no way did ya have to buy the uniform..ya did have to wash the damned thing,,and turn it back in when ya quit....Also when I worked at McDs in the 70's mim wage was about 3.25

Not many here are old enough to remember Nixon's wage freeze! The mobile home outfit where I worked as an electrician had to develop a new job title to keep me from walkin'.

They made me an assistant foreman. Went from 3.25 to 3.65. There's never been another. I ended up being the only employee to ever hold the title. Left a year later anyway. There never was much of a wage buildin' imitation houses.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »
What the  asshole forgot to mention was the free meal ya got every shift...I've seen some of the HS guys scarf down 3 quarter pounders plus  fries and a drink...and no way did ya have to buy the uniform..ya did have to wash the damned thing,,and turn it back in when ya quit....Also when I worked at McDs in the 70's mim wage was about 3.25

Sorry but the DUmmie is right. You did get the free meal though and he's being deceptive not mentioning it. You were allowed 1 premium sandwich or 2 small sandwiches. All you could guzzle soda from your 1 allowed courtesy cup and fries were always available as long as you didn't use a bag or box.

Uniforms shirts for men and whole outfits for women were supplied. You got 2. One to wear and one to wash. You didn't get your last check until they were returned. Aprons were supplied for the grill crew. Luckily they were unlimited because McDonalds was still using fine quality Grade D fresh meat. It was Greasy. The aprons went out for cleaning with the rags.

McDonalds was "Proud to pay above minimum wage" in 1975 when I worked for them. The pamphlet they gave me said so. They paid the $1.90 an hour the DUmmie mentioned. That lasted as long as the minimum was $1.80. When it went up to $1.95 an hour so did the proud.

Our waste food went into a trash can that was specially for the waste. At the end of the day the closing manager counted everything that was in the can. The reason wasn't to keep the employees hungry it was because they accounted for everything, even single piece of cheese. The system was so silly that you could go on break, get your 2 cheeseburgers BUT you couldn't get a double {cheese}burger. A double burger was a death sentence offense. Why? You had an extra bun to account for. They didn't care if you ate it but don't screw up the accounting. We couldn't be trusted to throw away a bun because it could be seen and moved to the waste can.

Offline JLO

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 06:48:28 PM »

Our waste food went into a trash can that was specially for the waste. At the end of the day the closing manager counted everything that was in the can. The reason wasn't to keep the employees hungry it was because they accounted for everything, even single piece of cheese. The system was so silly that you could go on break, get your 2 cheeseburgers BUT you couldn't get a double {cheese}burger. A double burger was a death sentence offense. Why? You had an extra bun to account for. They didn't care if you ate it but don't screw up the accounting. We couldn't be trusted to throw away a bun because it could be seen and moved to the waste can.

One of my first jobs in high school was at Henry's Hamburgers.

http://www.ameshistoricalsociety.org/exhibits/l_way/1965_henrys_hamburgers_524_lincoln_way.jpg

What a place.  They didn't throw food leftover from the end of the shift, but put it in the fridge to reheat and sell the next day.  I don't recall being able to eat there for free, but it might have happened. 

My very first job was at a Fanny Farmer candy store and we were allowed to eat anything we wanted - while on the job.  Take home candy we had to pay for.
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
I was a dishwasher at a smorgasbord place for one day when I was 16. One frikkin' day! Got a dollar an hour for the hardest job I'd ever had up to that time! We got to eat all we wanted if you could find the time. I never got so much as 10 minutes in a frikkin' row!

Told the guy at the end of the day to take his job and shove it! There was no minimum wage in restaurant help! Me, I went back to shovelin' shit outa cattle trailers and packed my own lunch!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »
Someone please tell these stupid DUmmies that poor people do not start business, but people with more money do.  :hammer:
Is that so hard to understand you stupid DUmmies?!?! :bird:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »
Someone please tell these stupid DUmmies that poor people do not start business, but people with more money do.  :hammer:
Is that so hard to understand you stupid DUmmies?!?! :bird:

That's just a right-wing myth perpetrated by the ownership class to keep hard-working people docile and destitute while the rich take over this country from within. </DUmmy>
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.