Author Topic: Top DUmmies (Primitives) of 2009: #03 EFerrari  (Read 5431 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Top DUmmies (Primitives) of 2009: #03 EFerrari
« on: December 22, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »
03. EFerrari, at one time officially sfexpat2000, also known as Doug's ex-wife; a les risibles primitive.  Perpetratress of the scamdal, the scam that rocked the internet the spring of 2005, leading to a substantial erosion in the credibility and goodwill of Skins's island in general.

Doug's ex-wife is in her mid-50s, now single but once married (probably twice married, actually), with two sons (probably the first marriage, to some guy who has since been lost in the mists of history), both of whom have been in trouble with the law, and one of whom is currently serving hard time.

Doug's ex-wife at one time--say, circa 15 years ago--was a remarkably good-looking woman, slim, dark hair, white skin, aquiline nose, long slender fingers, the whole bit; because of her starkly northern-Mediterraneac features, if she had been an actress, she would have starred in movie epics about ancient Rome, probably as Agrippina or Messalina, or both.

But alas since then, an overuse of pharmaceuticals has aged, fattened, and greyed her.  Time and Hate do cruel things to people who let themselves go.

Doug's ex-wife lived in San Francisco up until the middle of 2009, when she moved back in with her mother, who lives in a trailer somewhere in a desert in the northern half of California.

disclosure: Doug's ex-wife is perhaps the primitive, out of circa 5,000 primitives on Skins's island, with whom franksolich is most familiar, almost to the point of intimacy--for years now, I haven't even had to read Doug's ex-wife, to know what she's saying; I already know.

This familiarity happened sheerly by accident; during the scamdal, various people were "assigned" to read all of what certain primitives wrote, so as to decipher what was really going on, and by luck, or unluck, of the draw, franksolich drew his own fellow alum Skins, and Doug's ex-wife, plus a third minor, long-ago forgotten, primitive.

Everybody else got the more-interesting primitives involved in the scamdal.

Doug's ex-wife is a vociferous proponent of the tinpot loudmouth Yugo Chavez, of cop-killers, and of greasy corrupt politicians now behind bars, such as the former governor of Alabama.

Doug's ex-wife is well-educated in things literary, especially things literary from Tudor and Stuart England.  She has a four-year college degree in literature (although probably not from UC-Berkeley, despite its proximity), and at times has indulged in more-advanced college courses.

Doug's ex-wife has applied for social security disability in the past, and been denied.

All the above statistical information provided by the winner herself.

This is what a former--now alas late--associate of Doug's ex-wife had to say about her:

Well, my personal favorite is EFerrari.  It's hard for me to conceive of someone so needy and nasty, simultaneously.  A territorial type if ever there was one, but she's got nothing to defend.  I mean, it's a damn MESSAGE BOARD, not a church or a town.  Or did I miss something?  Also, she seems to have coronated herself as Queen of the Writers, and when I showed up and mentioned, in context, something about how agents work, or something about how the publishing process works, she went absolutely apeshit, as if it were some kind of Mortal Sin for someone like a newbie to know something she (EFerrari) didn't.

I don't know anything about her divorce, except that I know that divorce is unfortunate and difficult and sad, but why she'd change her name to her ex-husband's name is the exact opposite of every woman I've ever represented who moved to get her own name back once the divorce was final.  She seems to have done the exact opposite, which suggests that there is an emotional link there, which is probably mostly imaginary, in her head, and that's really sad.

She has used any number of sockpuppets to aggravate me, but, for whatever reason, she's allowed sockpuppets.  I shot them all down quite nicely, if I do say so myself, but that was when I realized that there are favorites at DU, and they can do things others aren't allowed to do.  Nice.  Real liberal. HA!

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,37688.msg408000.html#msg408000

Doug's ex-wife imagines, fantisizes, herself as being something she is not, but due to limitations of time and space, that issue will be described in an upcoming short story, a companion piece to Christmas at Grandma's describing the "hippywife" primitive, and New Year's Eve in the sparkling household, describing the sparkling husband primitive and the sparkling husband primitive's wife.

That will be Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day with Doug's ex-wife; watch for it.

Doug's ex-wife, even though she reached Skins's island only in November 2004, being washed ashore with a whole slug of other "vote reform" acolytes of the late red round one, has by far been the most prolific poster on Skins's island, garnering numbers that would take other primitives ten years, or even fifteen or twenty, to amass.

As with the case of Pedro Picasso, the #11 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009, I am compelled to beg a small mercy, a little thing, from readers, that of being relieved of the responsibility of posting links to Doug's ex-wife's antics and other stupidities; there's just so much of it, it boogles the mind.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 04:54:23 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Top DUmmies (Primitives) of 2009: #03
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 03:30:32 PM »
Excellent review.  I can't believe you voluntarily read her scribblings... she puts me to sleep.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »
Excellent review.  I can't believe you voluntarily read her scribblings... she puts me to sleep.

As with Pedro Picasso, I don't much, any more.

I already know what either one of them is saying.

One is stultified to numbness.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:35:56 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »
She sounds like a real winner of a wife doesn't she?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 03:35:55 PM »
How did she 'lose' her apartment?  I missed that one. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 03:38:17 PM »
How did she 'lose' her apartment?  I missed that one.

She was pretty vague about it.

I assume that the family owned the building, and either decided it was more practical to rent out her place for money, rather than having her live there for free, or that the family lost the building due to some real-estate finangling; remember that some months ago Doug's ex-wife described a dubious real-estate deal in which her mother was involved.

But remember, I'm assuming--but I'm probably not far off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
In lieu of all the links, perhaps we can offer our own reflections on the third place winner, such as what TLB gave us.

I wasn't here for the scamdal, so my impressions of Beth were mainly of her endless kitchen disasters.  Her pie crusts are like play-doh; her pancakes are so bad her dogs won't go near them; her bread dough refuses to rise.  Now, she cannot blame these on a sub-par kitchen in the camper.  Women have been dealing with these foods in worse conditions for hundreds of years.  Just dumb. 

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »
In lieu of all the links, perhaps we can offer our own reflections on the third place winner, such as what TLB gave us.

I wasn't here for the scamdal, so my impressions of Beth were mainly of her endless kitchen disasters.  Her pie crusts are like play-doh; her pancakes are so bad her dogs won't go near them; her bread dough refuses to rise.  Now, she cannot blame these on a sub-par kitchen in the camper.  Women have been dealing with these foods in worse conditions for hundreds of years.  Just dumb. 

People have been doing a lot of things for hundreds of years that the DUmmies cannot seem to figure out.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »

When the scamdal first got underway, circa 3:00 p.m. central time, 2:00 p.m. mountain time, April 28, 2005, I was really cautious about Doug's ex-wife, because she struck me as an assertive, confident person fully in 100% control of things.

However, Doug's ex-wife made a really stupid mistake.

She discounted the size of freerepublic, and the influence of P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies, and so wasn't paying attention.

Talk about grossly underestimating the other side.

It needs pointed out that there were, like, three days where traffic to the DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic--the DUmmie FUnnies being but a minuscule part of freerepublic as a whole, just a simple thread--exceeded the total traffic to all forums on Skins's island.

So, what happened was, readers of the DUmmie FUnnies were catching errors and inconsistencies two or three days before Doug's ex-wife realized she had made a mistake, but alas for Doug's ex-wife, it was too late to change the error.

If Doug's ex-wife had half the brains I had originally thought she did, she would have sent collaborating primitives over to freerepublic and the DUmmie FUnnies, to "monitor" what we were saying, so they could keep their own stories straight, and correct errors and inconsistencies before we saw them.

But Doug's ex-wife apparently didn't have half the brains I had thought she did.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 05:10:31 PM »
She sounds like a real winner of a wife doesn't she?

I keep telling frank...Doug is the LUCKIEST guy in the world.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 05:11:42 PM »
Well, I think we must now have DUmmies greenbriar and bobbolink, like the last two contestants for the Miss America crown, standing at center stage, excitedly embracing one another, waiting to hear what Bert Parks is going to say. And by the way, it must be a really, really odiferous embrace, since bobbolink lives in a car and hasn't bathed since Clinton's first term, and greenbriar has an out-of-control intestinal affliction. If someone else edges out those two, it will be a shocker.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »
I vote pam be dropped in favor of TLB

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
What a smell that would be Gobucks

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »
Anyone have a picture of Beth, I always like to see what batshit crazy looks like.

Thanks

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 12:46:50 PM »
Anyone have a picture of Beth, I always like to see what batshit crazy looks like.

Thanks

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 04:26:59 PM »

Thanks

She used to have photographs of herself posted all over the internet.

But after the Scamdy web-site got underway in June 2005, she went around and took them all down.
apres moi, le deluge

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
She used to have photographs of herself posted all over the internet.

But after the Scamdy web-site got underway in June 2005, she went around and took them all down.

So her one-track mind went from scam to pic removal

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: Top DUmmies (Primitives) of 2009: #03 EFerrari
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 07:23:55 PM »
This needs added here for reference, by our esteemed--and much-perceptive--colleague dandi:

Yes, Beth Lamborghini is stupid, but she is also cunning. She's in the group that knows it's bullshit but puts it out there anyway. She knows how to play the other lemmings to the hilt. She's a master of the circular argument, the appeal to emotion, and how to wield the most potent weapon in the DU poster's arsenal: The dishonest implication that her detractor is "defending the freepers" if anyone takes issue with her flights of fancy. She's just an all-around, world-class asshole.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,40864.15.html
apres moi, le deluge