Author Topic: Tangerine LaBamba has passed away.  (Read 21347 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Tangerine LaBamba has passed away.
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
T la B had a sock puppet after her pizza was delivered at the DUmp.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7350311

With Greenbriar on that thread pissing on her.

We know you read this Pam so take heart..you are going to hear something from me that I would never say to someone that I thought was even a little bit of a lady but you proved you are not even close.

You are an ignorant,simple,low life lying mother****ing bitch that is a disgrace to our public education system.
Even if we were at opposite ends of the political world Tangerine proved that she was a lady of class and dignity,two words that will never be used in regards to you.
TLB never backed down from her political leanings when I asked her a political question but she answered it with an articulate and thoughtful response.
You know,one that has all the words spelled correctly and her own thoughts not lifted from someone else.

Drop dead you ugly miserable hag,the world will be better without ya.
No doubt so will your husband and daughter too.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »
Thought I'd pop in since Greenbriar was discussing CC over at DU.  I don't check in here often and didn't realize Tangerine was posting here.  I always liked her on DU...my DU-self dropped some info on Greenbriar to her via PM.  I loved how she got under her skin.  There's nothing funnier than Greenbriar getting called on her own shit and it just spins her up.

Rest in peace Tangerine LaBamba
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »
I tangled with Ms. LaBamba only one time, and although I vehemently opposed her politically, after reading her posts here since I arrived a couple of days ago, I now see a different side to her.

Prayers for her family and friends.

Offline Flame

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 04:56:52 PM »
Thought I'd pop in since Greenbriar was discussing CC over at DU.  I don't check in here often and didn't realize Tangerine was posting here.  I always liked her on DU...my DU-self dropped some info on Greenbriar to her via PM.  I loved how she got under her skin.  There's nothing funnier than Greenbriar getting called on her own shit and it just spins her up.

Mia!   I've missed you!  Hope all is well with you!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

We know you read this Pam so take heart..you are going to hear something from me that I would never say to someone that I thought was even a little bit of a lady but you proved you are not even close.

You are an ignorant,simple,low life lying mother****ing bitch that is a disgrace to our public education system.
Even if we were at opposite ends of the political world Tangerine proved that she was a lady of class and dignity,two words that will never be used in regards to you.
TLB never backed down from her political leanings when I asked her a political question but she answered it with an articulate and thoughtful response.
You know,one that has all the words spelled correctly and her own thoughts not lifted from someone else.

With the continuing hatred Greenbriar spews, even on threads trying to morn the loss of TLB, I call for Greenbriar to be moved from the les risibles to drek. Her bitter, nasty and vengeful attitude has shown me she has no redeeming value, even of the comedic variety.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »
Pam is popping up all over any thread memorializing TLB with the same cut-and-pasted writing by TLB from here.  And then this response is given (hmmm, who is this??):

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7345781#7350489

orion007 (42 posts)     Tue Dec-29-09 05:24 PM
Response to Reply #32
33. And wonderful it is, now to you greenbrier....
 How a woman who is so ill can spend her time obsessed with posting every detail of her illness and life is beyond me.
Maybe if you had taken some of TLB's advice you wouldn't be so sick today.
You make a blabbering fool of yourself by posting all your self centered dysfunctional ways,and continue to ignore any intelligent advice.
TLB's advice to you when your daughter was finally getting out of your freaking sick home came from a very generous place in her heart, your problem with it as I see it?
You would have had to stop, think and change your ways..........and it's obvious to me you haven't.
And by posting this Tangerine LaBamba written masterpiece, you became a fool once again.

nice to see old Pammy get a smackdown!  :evillaugh:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »
With the continuing hatred Greenbriar spews, even on threads trying to morn the loss of TLB, I call for Greenbriar to be moved from the les risibles to drek. Her bitter, nasty and vengeful attitude has shown me she has no redeeming value, even of the comedic variety.

I'll be reclassifying the primitives after #02 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009 and TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009 are released.

The greenbriar primitive's making a good case for being demoted from merely one of the laughable ones, one of the ridiculous ones, down to the utter trash.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 05:06:10 PM »
Pam is popping up all over any thread memorializing TLB with the same cut-and-pasted writing by TLB from here.  And then this response is given (hmmm, who is this??):

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7345781#7350489

nice to see old Pammy get a smackdown!  :evillaugh:

Greenbriar's getting deleted all over the place. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 05:07:01 PM »
muah ha ha ha...  :evillaugh:

HI MISS MIA!!
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »

Has she actually been quoting from this place, conservativecave?

Anybody know?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »

Anybody know?

Yes she has.  That's how I knew Tangerine had been posting here.  Greenbriar posted a long post that Tangerine had posted here in which Tangerine reference GoBucks.  No link of course, but Greenbriar's clearly copy and pasting all over any Tangerine thread at DU from here.
Stink Eye

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2009, 05:13:30 PM »
Yes she has.  That's how I knew Tangerine had been posting here.  Greenbriar posted a long post that Tangerine had posted here in which Tangerine reference GoBucks.  No link of course, but Greenbriar's clearly copy and pasting all over any Tangerine thread at DU from here.

what a petty little bitch.

I have no love for any leftist, and care little if they die or not. Yet even then, I wouldn't stoop that low.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »

Thanks, madam.

I was wondering, but I got too many windows open to check myself.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »
what a petty little bitch.

I have no love for any leftist, and care little if they die or not. Yet even then, I wouldn't stoop that low.

Yes, that's exactly what Greenbrair is.  She's always been trash and now she's hit the bottom of the landfill.  She's disgusting.
Stink Eye

Offline thundley4

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »
Yes, that's exactly what Greenbrair is.  She's always been trash and now she's hit the bottom of the landfill.  She's disgusting.
Hi Mia.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009, 05:19:54 PM »
Personally, I'm done with Greenbriar.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

There is the hope that she get TS'ed for quoting T la B from her posts here.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »

Does Greenbriar think this is the way to move up the DU ladder? Stepping onto gravestones?

I really hope thats not how even DUers get to a higher tier.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »
OK, she claimed she wasn't OLL when she was here, but now the DUmp is claiming she was.  Which is it?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2009, 05:28:58 PM »

What up, girlfriend!  Come back!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »
There is the hope that she get TS'ed for quoting T la B from her posts here.

Actually I hope she doesn't get TS'ed from DU for this.  Then who will I mess with?
Stink Eye

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2009, 05:33:16 PM »
OK, she claimed she wasn't OLL when she was here, but now the DUmp is claiming she was.  Which is it?

Great minds think alike.  I was just wondering that myself, is this some sort of Vulcan Mind Game?

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »

Anybody know?
Yes, of course she has, but she can't name the site, since this is one of those hateful places. I saw the entire review of Cal Piggy's poetry, copied from here, at the DUmp. And she sent PMs about us to the Las Vegas Lard Mountain.

Now it's really disappointing that I've missed what were apparently some classic dawsonpam01 posts on the TLB obit threads. If anyone has them captured, please post. Pam must have suffered strong and simultaneous hits from her Crohn's and her "genetic accident".

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself, Carl.  I may not like someone, but I'm not going to piss on one's grave over political differences she had which are every bit as strong as mine.

And when I see how the disease that took both her and my father affected him, his wife, me, and the entire family, the LAST thing anyone needs is some petty bitch going off on her.  Pam, I would hope that someday you grow up and realize just how pathetic you sound.

But I'm probably wasting my breath.  I won't piss on your grave like you've done to TLB, but I certainly won't mourn you either.

God speed, TLB.  Your suffering is over.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
Of course she knew; it was obvious.

Remember that her last few days on Skins's island, before she came over here, Gloria Swanson was posting like twenty Doug's stupid ex-wifes, as if she were trying to leave her mark.  She was a posting machine.

Well, the primitives, being primitives, were unperceptive about that detail.

Then she got mausoleumed, and by chance found us.

It was a great couple of days.  She left her mark, but here, not there.

WOW! Damn, just Damn! I know you had some affection for her Coach. At least she came here and got somewhat cleansed before she went on. Only the good die young.............
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!