Author Topic: Lifetime Achievement Award for 2009  (Read 13172 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Lifetime Achievement Award for 2009
« on: December 20, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »
It was a difficult choice, selecting one single primitive from Skins's island for the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, not least because responsibility for the choice fell upon only two shoulders.

The suggestion of a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD had come too late during solicitation of nominations for the TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009, and so it couldn't be done by popular vote, instead relying upon the autocratic dictat of two members here who know the primitives very well.

Next year, when selecting the TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2010, we should be able to select the winner of the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD by popular consensus.

Since this was the first time, there was some ambiguity about which criteria, which standards, should be used when determining the winner of the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD--should it simply be a primitive vastly prominent, for one reason or another, among the other primitives?  Should it be a primitive who did one thing so spectacularly ridiculous and stupid so as to be remembered for years?  Should it be a primitive who most closely resembles the whole of Skins's island?

It was ultimately decided it should be a primitive who by some means or another managed to catapault Skins's island into the attention of the real world.

Using this criteria, there were three primitives who came immediately to mind.

The first was Doug's stupid ex-wife, the EFerrari primitive, who in spring 2005 launched the scam that rocked the internet, which brought substantial attention from the real world outside.  In fact, during May 2005, there were days that P-J Comix's most excellent DUmmie FUnnies garnered more traffic than the whole of Skins's island--and one must remember that the DUmmie FUnnies were merely threads on freerepublic, and not an entire message-board.

The second was the Bostonian Drunkard, the WilliamPitt primitive, who inspired the Fitzmas Fiasco of May 2006, when the Bostonian Drunkard, unable to keep his mouth shut, "leaked" the story of the impending indictment of Karl Rove to the primitives.  Well, that never happened, and the meltdown on Skins's island very much resembled an isolated Pacific island atoll being used for a hydrogen-bomb test.

The third was Pedro Picasso, the Atman primitive, who in the spring of 2007 alleged that Karl Rove and the Republicans had purposely and deliberately lost the mid-term elections of 2006 as a means of extirpating the Democrats from national life and politics, a comment which caught the attention of the most popular talk-show on radio, bringing down upon Skins's island the laughter, ridicule, scorn, and contempt of tens of millions.

But for various reasons, the EFerrari primitive, the WilliamPitt primitive, and the Atman primitive, were rejected as candidates.  It may have been that Doug's stupid ex-wife was judged incompetent, or the Bostonian Drunkard old and stale, or Pedro Picasso an obscure nonentity on Skins's island.

The LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD demanded a winner whose efforts towards publicizing Skins's island and the primitives were greatly under-appreciated by the larger real world.  Monumental, substantial, deeds whose enormity to this day remain minimized in the public perception.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award for 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
***LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR 2009***

****LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR 2009****

*****LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR 2009*****

It should be no secret that a primitive worthy of the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD is a primitve who over the years has done yeoman duty in exposing, advertently or inadvertently, all that is stupid and ridiculous about Skins's island and the primitives.

This particular primitive was thrown off Skins's island on December 31, 2008, the last day of last year, although one wonders if his strident anti-Semitism was the real excuse for the expulsion; I may be expressing a minority opinion, but I rather more suspect that my fellow alum Skins just got tired of him.

This particular primitive alleged himself to be the second-most decorated sailor in the history of the U.S. Navy, flying U.S. Air Force airplanes all over southeastern Asia, and training U.S. Army Green Berets for jungle warfare.

One was surprised he never claimed to be an astronaut, although perhaps he did, and we missed it.

Okay, okay, everybody knows who the winner is now, the lying tits primitive, the now-mausoleumed TomInTib primitive, who did much to sully and stain the reputation and goodwill of Skins's island.

The lying tits primitive incidentally is, or was, a best buddy of Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive; the two of them ostensibly hitch-hiked around the American southwest during the late 1960s and early 1970s, which is probably where Chief S itting Bull picked up the romantic fantasic fantasy that he's of Native American derivation.

(One is compelled to use "is, or was," because the lying tits primitive in 2008 ventured east to Massachusetts to visit his best buddy, and as the mission was to borrow money from Chief S itting Bull, perhaps they aren't best buds any more.)

But whether or not the lying tits primitive and Chief S itting Bull ever ran into Doug's stupid ex-wife, who might, or might not, have been one of Charles Manson's "girls" out in that commune on the California desert, has not been recorded.

My own first acquaintance with the lying tits primitive was a comment the lying tits primitive made in passing some years ago, about how he lived in one of the most affluent areas of California--and a liberal area at that--after which the lying tits primitive waxed on and on about the virtues of High Society, denigrating the value and worth of the hoi polloi.

That was a really odd position for a primitive on Skins's island to take, I thought; after all, Democrats, liberals, and primitives are supposed to take the side of the underdog, the lower classes, the ordinary people, against this other side being for the elites and the rich folks.

But I immediately dismissed it; if Skins's island is known for anything, it's known for the envy of the primitives towards the uppers and the affluents, and the primitives' utter disregard and disdain for the little people, born and soon-to-be-born.

Just the usual primitive attitude, this hypocritical snobbery.

(Actually, one is surprised--or perhaps not--at how many primitives do not stem from the laboring classes, the working stiffs, the poor; and that a good number of them are actually wealthy, usually spoiled middle-aged trust-fund kiddies.  No need to list them here; they're identified on many threads here in the DUmpster.)

Of course, the lying tits primitive never made any secret of his cavorting around with the upper crust:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19266.0.html

Or his connections with affluent neighborhoods:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,17930.0.html

Or his affluent (ex-) in-laws:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,11891.0.html

Or his musical talents and connections:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,7191.0.html

Of course, the lying tits primitive almost pre-dates the Pilgrims.....in Texas:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,4569.0/

Some of the lying tits primitive's war stories:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,9752.0.html

The lying tits primitive's fondness for fine footwear:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,11894.0.html

The lying tits primitive as a hawker of gift-shoppe items at trade shows and conventions:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,11667.0/

The lying tits primitive comforts the afflicted:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12125.0/

The lying tits primitive trashes a radio personality popular with the primitives:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,13321.0/

The lying tits primitive as a drug addict:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19816.0/

The lying tits primitive manages to not lie about something:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12961.0/

The lying tits primitive expresses doubts about Benito Bo:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12566.0/

Okay now, the DUmpster's full of all sorts of lying tits primitive's crap, this is barely a single bucket of the stuff.

Penultimately, some examples of the lying tits primitive's miscellaneous lies:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,9753.0.html

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,8207.0/

And finally, the lying tits primitive is thrown off Skins's island:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19919.0.html

What an ass.

The lying tits primitive will turn 60 years old in this coming year, and has a bug-eye.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:28:23 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:46:54 PM »
Well, you can't say he didn't earn it.  I thought TIA was an ingenious last-minute nominee and I was a little sad to see him miss out, but at least TomInTib won't be up again next year.  Or any other year for that matter. 

I did find a thread mentioning that he had vamonos'ed from Tiburon since the trinket hut there closed up, and had moved to trinket hut #2 in Sonoma.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
Congratulations to TiT!  You worked hard and earned it, buddy.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 05:53:25 PM »
Hoping the drunken fool can visit here to see the honor. :cheersmate:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »
A round of sarcastic applause for TomInTib.

rah rah rah

You da dork!

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 07:48:20 AM »
I was just getting started here, when Tom got tombstoned there.  So, I was unfamiliar with most of those threads above, and I read them aghast. 

May I say that this was a masterful selection, and the curatorship first-class. 

This is a creature who would be worthy of the old-fashioned social "cut."  Boastful, lying, drug-and-alcohol addled, bigotted.  I see no redeeming qualities, and can't believe he reproduced. 

And, thanks Frank and Ralph, for the synopsis on the other candidates. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 08:27:42 AM »
While I campaigned moderately for Raven, I congratulate the lying titty boi, and I just burped in his honor.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 08:43:31 AM »
Yay!!!!! Shame he wasn't around this year though -- sure could have used the comic relief!!  :rotf: :rotf:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 08:45:20 AM »
And a citation for TiT's illustrious career...

"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline kenth

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 08:54:46 AM »
And a citation for TiT's illustrious career...

Excellent!

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »
Oh My God!  Who found that?  This guy...words fail me! 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »

That happened when we were at our old home; I disremember who instigated the investigation, but kudos to whoever it was.

The lying tits primitive was getting so outlandish in his claims that it amounted to dishonoring those who were authentic heroes, that it was decided to check him out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »

Our very own "Full-Auto".

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
Our very own "Full-Auto".

I see that's dated February 2008, but really, it started at our old home, and there was some concern that it was taking a very long time to get a response.

Apparently the lying tits primitive was "low priority" for the checking-into, because the lying tits primitive wasn't known to be making any money off of being a poser.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
I see that's dated February 2008, but really, it started at our old home, and there was some concern that it was taking a very long time to get a response.

Apparently the lying tits primitive was "low priority" for the checking-into, because the lying tits primitive wasn't known to be making any money off of being a poser.

Yeah, it seems like it took several months to get the VeriSEAL response. 3-4 months, IIRC.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 11:05:46 AM »
While not my first choice, this makes perfect sense. TiT is a perfect representation of DU. He epitomizes their best (worst) qualities...albeit as so "larger than life" to seem a parody. Who better than a giant boob to be the first.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
While not my first choice, this makes perfect sense. TiT is a perfect representation of DU. He epitomizes their best (worst) qualities...albeit as so "larger than life" to seem a parody. Who better than a giant boob to be the first.

That's why the excellent Mr. Wiggum and I chose the lying tits primitive, madam.

All other candidates showed the same things, to one degree or another, but the lying tits primitive proved the best exemplar of both Skins's island, and the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »
I especially remember TiT's touching eulogy to Charlton Heston.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »
Good choice and an excellent summary of TiTs idiotic claims Frank!

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
TiT's Heston Link

What Gobucks is referring to. 

When anyone I respected and cared about dies, I will abstain from the DUmp.  It causes me to have decidedly un-Christian thoughts. 

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 07:30:54 AM »
Great selection. A worthy choice and well earned. While I had selected Chief Sitting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive, TiT's butt buddy, I am not disappointed.

Thanks Frank and Ralph for all the hard work. The effort shows. :cheersmate:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »
At some point in time it would be nice to do a "where are they now" expose' on the most vile of the loser DUmmys.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 03:18:39 PM »
At some point in time it would be nice to do a "where are they now" expose' on the most vile of the loser DUmmys.

Well, if anybody has the slightest idea where the lying tits primitive is now, we'd like to be illuminated.

I'm suspecting he's either training guerilla fighters in former British Central Africa, or spending the holidays with Bill Gates.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »
Well, if anybody has the slightest idea where the lying tits primitive is now, we'd like to be illuminated.

I'm suspecting he's either training guerilla fighters in former British Central Africa, or spending the holidays with Bill Gates.

Nah probably living out of his car trying to figure out whether to try and reach Bobbolink or ThomWV.