Author Topic: I ratted out a rightie at the hospital this morning.  (Read 2500 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: I ratted out a rightie at the hospital this morning.
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 06:43:29 PM »
Leave it to Lisa to be the voice of sanity. :-)
It has happened...once or twice.  As long as the insane wasn't mike_c.   :thatsright: :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »
If I had a mole, I'd ask how the good Rev. was any different than the hated Glenn Beck.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 05:19:52 AM »
If this "reverend" laced his comments to the shuttle driver with ample sprinklings of profanity, I'd say he studied at the "Rev. J. Wright School for Demented Leftist Radicals".

Graduates include B. Hussein Obama, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorn, Father Phleger, Van Jones, John Holdren, staff and management of ACORN, CODE PINKo, the Huffington comPost, and various other looney leftist groups....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »
After spending about 20 minutes reading all that tripe over there, I have come to this conclusion.  We as conservatives find conservative women and minorities to run in every election.  Democrats could not vote against them because that would be racist or sexist.  Anything said that is negative about the canidate could be discounted easily. 

Would just one of those knuckleheads tell me that I am racist because I do not agree with liberal policies, just one   

anyone.....

Buller.....

Buller....
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.