Author Topic: A Who's Yer Daddy Bouncy!  (Read 706 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
A Who's Yer Daddy Bouncy!
« on: October 22, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7553883

deadlyaj (161 posts)      Wed Oct-22-08 12:38 AM
Original message
My father the Racist
My father, a democrat his entire life - a uber Clinton supporter is totally 100% against Obama.

He has been a racists all his life, he is my father and I love him. This man is a different kind of racist - he must push his hate upon the people around him. He is very sick (heart problems) so I let alot slide, but my sister and mother just take his spewing hate and dont really get into it with him. Today he was pointing at the screen on CNN and with my 5 y/o neice was sitting next to him on the couch, teaching her to say N*GGER.

I lost it.

I picked her up and we had the argument of the century and I ended it with me telling him Im going to vote for Obama (early here in TX)

When I returned my things were on the porch and he was there to tell me Im no longer his son.

Im at the motel 6 connected to dialup - dont know what Im gonna do but very sad and angry right now

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline overlord

Re: A Who's Yer Daddy Bouncy!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 03:56:10 AM »
He should fill out one of these:

And then call for

Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 04:17:27 AM »
Awwwwww now the poor widdle DUmmie is gonna have to stop sponging off the old man and get a J O B and their own place and all that.

Whadda damn shame....

Offline EastFacingNorth

• Math Geek
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
Reading some of the replies at the DUmp, I love how they are so quick to forgive the father's attitude as merely being a product of his time, etc. 

And yet, if the father were not shouting racial epithets but instead arguing for a Flat Tax, he would be (according to the DUmp) infathomably evil.
Taxation if and only if Representation.

The Founding Fathers only got it half right.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 04:53:17 PM »
The Obama is truly a uniter and healer.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.