Author Topic: McDonald’s CEO Warns Lori Lightfoot to Change Course after Moving HQ to Chicago:  (Read 226 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
McDonald’s CEO Warns Lori Lightfoot to Change Course after Moving HQ to Chicago: ‘Our City Is in Crisis’
https://slaynews.com/news/mcdonalds-ceo-warns-lori-lightfoot-to-change-course-its-more-difficult-today-to-convince-a-mcdonalds-executive-to-relocate-to-chicago-than-it-was-just-a-few-years/

McDonald’s Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski issued a veiled warning to Democrat Mayor Lori Lightfoot as violent crime continues to run out of control in Chicago.

Kempczinski is calling on Lightfoot to change course four years after the burger giant moved its corporate headquarters to downtown Chicago from a suburb.

He warned that his McDonald’s is struggling to do business in Chicago as the company can’t get executives to move to the crime-ridden city.

In a statement, Kempczinski lamented that Chicago “is in crisis.”

“Everywhere I go, I’m confronted by the same question. ‘What’s going on in Chicago?’” Kempczinski said.

McDonald is not loving Chicago.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Boeing moved their corporate HQ to Shitcago about a decade ago. Last year they realized the mistake they made and moved again.

The Shitty of ShitCago is bad juju for anybody looking to actually run a business profitably. (Most leftist-run shitholes are.)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus