Author Topic: Leftist Media Bias  (Read 532 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Leftist Media Bias
« on: September 09, 2022, 07:12:08 AM »
We all know this is true -- we've seen a bazillion examples of these blatant attempts to obfuscate, hide, and lie about the misdeeds of leftist/Dem politicians. This one here might be yet another example, but one with a horrendous twist. (Not sure if this has been mentioned here on CC yet.)

Twitter Thread Points Out What's Missing in the Story About the Elected Dem Accused of Murdering Journalist

Jeff German, a Las Vegas-based journalist who covered the city and Clark County for 40 years, was killed last Saturday. Police suspect an altercation erupted at German’s home, which led to his death; German succumbed to stab wounds. The description of the car in question seen near the crime scene at the time of German’s death matched a vehicle driven by Robert Telles, the soon-to-be-former Clark County Public Administrator. Telles’ home was searched on Wednesday, and he was arrested on suspicion of murder shortly thereafter.

Telles was the subject of German’s final investigative work concerning how his office had become engulfed in scandal ranging from general mismanagement, bullying, and an inappropriate relationship with a staffer. The series was enough to cost Telles his job in June when he lost his primary. His term was set to expire in January, in which Telles, an attorney, would return to private practice. Yet, the coverage of this story has been sanitized since Telles is an elected Democratic Party official. It’s an old game—whose party committed the crime, and how many times can we count how critical information is omitted, the headline is scrubbed, and the lede buried? Jim Stinson had a lengthy Twitter thread about how the liberal media is covering this crime:

<Insert lots and lots of Twatter stuff as clear examples of the above>

Drudge isn't even naming the party affiliation of Mr. Telles. If he were a conservative, there would be wall-to-wall national news coverage about a MAGA Republican attacking the press and being a threat to our republic. What’s happening here isn’t new, but a Democrat might have killed a reporter because of stories he didn’t like. Yet, Joe Biden absconds to Philadelphia and delivers an appalling address about how Republicans are the real threats to our government and ideals. The call is coming from inside the house on this one, folks.

Town Hall
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Leftist Media Bias
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 07:43:06 AM »
Yup. I’ve been watching this one and I’m not surprised at how little attention it’s getting. As a matter of fact I couldn’t even figure out what the journalist was digging up.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 08:12:40 AM »
Yup. I’ve been watching this one and I’m not surprised at how little attention it’s getting. As a matter of fact I couldn’t even figure out what the journalist was digging up.

KC

Apparently enough for Telles to actually go to German's home, confront him, and engage in a fight while brandishing a knife, allegedly killing German.

Just imagine the colossal disappointment in a Democrat politician (any bets on this turd being a "career" politician?) being outed on his misdeeds, poor performance, and banging the help being shown the door in a primary election. Telles couldn't even wait for January when he'd be officially out of a job before deciding (allegedly) to knife German to death in German's own home.

Now Telles can be a career criminal while sitting in prison.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 08:30:46 AM »

KC

It was this:

Telles was the subject of German’s final investigative work concerning how his office had become engulfed in scandal ranging from general mismanagement, bullying, and an inappropriate relationship with a staffer.

It was kind of [Sarcasm] unfair [/Sarcasm], because the same was true of Kammie, except for the "inappropriate relationship with a staffer" (that I know of), and LIEden chose her to be his VP.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 08:49:23 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 08:41:43 AM »
Yep. I had never even heard of Telles when the story broke. I had to go out of my way to look up his affiliation.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 09:58:12 AM »
It was this:

It was kind of [Sarcasm] unfair [/Sarcasm], because the same was true of Kammie, except for the "inappropriate relationship with a staffer" (that I know of), and LIEden chose her to be his VP.

Yeah, I read that part and immediately thought it was very ambiguous.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 10:08:33 AM »
Aaaaaand nobody but RedState refers to Telles as a Democrat.

Clark County just can't bring itself to reveal the political party of the accused.

Democrat Public Official Robert Telles Makes First Court Appearance After Arrest for Murdering Journalist

Full text and lots of Twatter at the link.

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2022/09/08/democrat-public-official-robert-telles-makes-first-court-appearance-after-arrest-for-murdering-journalist-n624807

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 11:54:58 AM »
 :thatsright: A reporter actually tried to tie the killing to Trump, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskc6W8iJ_k&t=898s , near the 15:00 point, https://twitter.com/WattACharacter/status/1568164218167504901. :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 02:32:01 PM »
:thatsright: A reporter actually tried to tie the killing to Trump, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskc6W8iJ_k&t=898s , near the 15:00 point, https://twitter.com/WattACharacter/status/1568164218167504901. :thatsright:

Bully for the tall man who flat out asked the "journalist" why politics entered into the equation.

These "journalists" shouldn't be in the same room with others asking relevant questions.