Author Topic: Redacted Affidavit Just Says 'Orange Man Bad'  (Read 277 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Redacted Affidavit Just Says 'Orange Man Bad'
« on: August 27, 2022, 11:58:58 AM »

U.S. — The Department of Justice has released the redacted affidavit leading to the search of former president Trump's home at Mar-a-Lago, and it appears every single word was blacked out except three in the middle: ORANGE MAN BAD.

According to Justice Department insiders, after looking into Mr. Trump's dealings and listening to his phone calls for the past four years, they were left with only one conclusion: the orange man is bad.

"We think this gives us sufficient reason to raid Mr. Trump's home, take his passports, and steal his wife's clothes," said Attorney General Merrick Garland. "The evidence is clear: the orange man is bad and must be stopped at all costs."

"Now, if all the reporters here today would join me in our customary chant: ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD!" The reporters dutifully obliged.

At publishing time, the Justice Department had agreed to declassify more of the document, showing the final line was just, "REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Orange Man BEEing Bad
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Redacted Affidavit Just Says 'Orange Man Bad'
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 12:33:30 PM »
You've got it all wrong, guys. They had to blot out any mention of Trump's heinous crimes with long black bars. Whatever he did was that bad.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Redacted Affidavit Just Says 'Orange Man Bad'
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 01:25:47 PM »
I pictured one more like Trump's response, where the Orange Man Bad was scattered in the redacted bars.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.