Author Topic: A observation at store this morning maga tribe is bitching about COVID  (Read 397 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Duncanpup (9,444 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216288021

A observation at store this morning maga tribe is bitching about COVID

Our district is cyber school until further notice reason COVID explosion, as in the district has had more omicron diagnoses in three weeks than they had COVID positive last year.

At the store I and employees were only mask wearers at deli waiting on my weekly huge block of slice cheese for my troops, the locals no mask on bitching that school is now 100%cyber you would think get with the ****ing program clowns.

A rant because we’re never going to get in front of this pandemic I just get so angry and frustrated these Qidiots maga anti mask or anti mask people are a public health threat, yea I’m still waiting on the mothership.

:whatever:

Star Member Diamond_Dog (22,322 posts)

1. Aren't they a bunch of entitled whiners!

Stupid entitled whiners, I might add! I swear my dog has more smarts and understanding than some of these delusional magaloons.

rampartc (4,121 posts)

2. the same citizens who think a mask is too much to sacrifuce

want a war with russia (or china, i don't think they can find either on a map)

:mental:

modrepub (2,561 posts)

3. You're Missing One Point

To me it seems the folks who are upset that schools are virtual are more upset about having to supervise their kid than if their kid is actually learning anything. For a lot of folks (and the business community) schools are more about child care (with some learning) so that their parents can go to work.

:banghead:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: A observation at store this morning maga tribe is bitching about COVID
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 09:03:32 AM »
A rant because we’re never going to get in front of this pandemic

As long as the borders are open and millions of illegal aliens flood the country spreading disease. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 09:13:27 AM »
A rant because we’re never going to get in front of this pandemic I just get so angry and frustrated these Qidiots maga anti mask or anti mask people are a public health threat, yea I’m still waiting on the mothership.

We will get over the pandemic eventually (in the sense that the virus will be just a part of life and not an emergency), but megalomaniacs in our politics would love nothing more but to pretend that it will never subside, and pretend that's the fault of anti-maskers and the unvaccinated.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:16:30 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 09:19:07 AM »
Dr. Senator Rand Paul has some good advice:

Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul relayed some advice for non-mask wearers who get confronted in public by hysterical, hypochondriac Karens during a Tuesday night segment of Fox News' "Jesse Watters Primetime."

Host Jesse Watters introduced the segment with a montage of mask nazis harassing normal Americans guilty of wanting to breathe freely.

"These people clearly aren't well," Watters said before bringing on the Kentucky senator. "Large swaths of America are in a Covid cult."

Asked by the Fox News host how to handle such intrusions "in a respectful but normal way," Paul jokingly responded: "See, I would say bear spray but I'm afraid that will get me in trouble so I won't say that."

"I think you should back away and say, 'Lady, you are crazy, leave me the hell alone,' but you should not confront her," said the Kentucky senator. "You should not use violence. Back away and just say look, can you not find some other lunatic friends to hang around with?"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/25/if-youre-confronted-by-a-mask-karen-rand-paul-has-some-advice-n2602364
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 09:19:37 AM »
How many variants has Joe let into the country now?  He said he was going to "shut down the virus" as I heard it.  I haven't seen any action out of him yet other than mailing masks to people who will not wear them, and failing to order tests when he should have.

Hospitals are claiming to be overrun, and there's not plan for field hospitals?  Didn't the last administration do that?  Huh, imagine that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 09:40:46 AM »
How many variants has Joe let into the country now?  He said he was going to "shut down the virus" as I heard it. 
KC
To be fair to Joe, the guy does have dementia and most likely forgot. It is so bad he even forgets the name of one of his own grandchildren.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2022, 10:03:39 AM »
To be fair to Joe, the guy does have dementia and most likely forgot. It is so bad he even forgets the name of one of his own grandchildren.

True dat!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 10:42:41 AM »
How many variants has Joe let into the country now?  He said he was going to "shut down the virus" as I heard it.  I haven't seen any action out of him yet other than mailing masks to people who will not wear them, and failing to order tests when he should have.

Hospitals are claiming to be overrun, and there's not plan for field hospitals?  Didn't the last administration do that?  Huh, imagine that.

KC

He did say he had a plan to "shut it down".

Has the media asked him what that plan was and why it failed so spectacularly that more people have died from the China flu on his watch than President Trump's?   :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2022, 11:21:44 AM »
Duncanpup (9,444 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216288021

A observation at store this morning maga tribe is bitching about COVID

Our district is cyber school until further notice reason COVID explosion, as in the district has had more omicron diagnoses in three weeks than they had COVID positive last year.

modrepub (2,561 posts)

3. You're Missing One Point

To me it seems the folks who are upset that schools are virtual are more upset about having to supervise their kid than if their kid is actually learning anything. For a lot of folks (and the business community) schools are more about child care (with some learning) so that their parents can go to work.

Virtual learning (among other parts of the pandemic response) dropped a 50 gallon barrel of rocket fuel on the floating dumpster fire that is our education system.  It's only effective with involved and motivated students, involved and motivated teachers, and involved and motivated parents.  Getting all three of those together is a rarity.  If there's only one or two of those factors present, learning doesn't happen.  That's why I, as a teacher and a parent with one child who graduated during this mess, and one in high school now, gripe about virtual learning.  My observation is that the people complaining about having to take care of their kids and see school as day care lean much more blue than red.

At this point, I'm good with individual schools shutting down short term if that specific school is having issues with staffing and student attendance.  My wife's pre-k/kindergarten school has had several times, even now, when they need to just close up for a week and get students/staff well and out of quarantine.  However, it should be a local decision, based on specific situations. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2022, 11:56:29 AM »

Far worse than that. JoePedo actually forced the firings of hospital staff. Now that is a DU weapons grade stupid by the Pretendent.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2022, 11:55:12 PM »
Rampart was a douche on DI as well.

Beyond that...

My other half and I are mostly recovered from what we presume was omicron. It wasn't severe enough to even bother a doctor for either of us.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.