Author Topic: LPC Newb throws a grenade @ The DUmp  (Read 479 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
LPC Newb throws a grenade @ The DUmp
« on: January 21, 2022, 08:35:03 PM »
This one is getting pretty good already. hehe

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216273809

Fri Jan 21, 2022, 08:25 PM
Star Member Yandex (246 posts)

I am at least 110 pounds overweight
Some of it may be genetics but since I've gone up and down all my life, I believe it is in my present-day control.
If I keeled over from a heart attack right now, would I/should I/could I be a candidate for mockery and shame?

Response to Yandex (Original post)Fri Jan 21, 2022, 08:26 PM
Star Member uponit7771 (80,956 posts)

1. Can you spread those genetics by just breathing? Is there a vax for those genetics? thx in advance

Response to Doodley (Reply #4)Fri Jan 21, 2022, 09:12 PM
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (8,402 posts)

72. Sticks and stones

May break my but words will never hurt me.
That saying is a putrid lie.
Assholes who like tormenting people because they are fat are no better than a piece of shit failure of a human being,bully.
We live in a culture so fat phobic that being fat is worse than being an asshole.
Words can hurt way more than physical fights.
It can emotionally traumatize and the bullies live to tear people down. Bullies get off on hurting people they know words hurt thats why they say what they say.
Fat shaming is ****ing abuse.

Response to Yandex (Reply #10)Fri Jan 21, 2022, 08:37 PM
Spider Jerusalem (21,477 posts)

19. Yep.
If you're going to be an obstinately ignorant ****wit who causes your own death through stupidity then you deserve to be mocked. Except, since you're ACTUALLY talking about anti-vaxxers, they're worse, because their selfishness and stupidity not only endangers themselves but other people (you ARE aware of people being turned away from emergency departments and denied lifesaving treatment because the ICU beds are full of unvaccinated idiots, yes?).

Response to Yandex (Reply #12)Fri Jan 21, 2022, 08:42 PM
Star Member madaboutharry (37,136 posts)

28. The vaccinated and the masked are trying to do the right thing.
Walking around the supermarket unvaccinated and unmasked is very aggressive behavior.

:hammer:

there is plenty more, don't miss it. The brawl is just starting to heat up

Offline Mary Ann

Re: LPC Newb throws a grenade @ The DUmp
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 05:15:01 AM »
103 replies, and no one mentioned AIDS. Imagine that.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 05:36:00 AM »
Fri Jan 21, 2022, 08:25 PM
Star Member Yandex (246 posts)

I am at least 110 pounds overweight
Some of it may be genetics truckloads of junk food but since I've gone up and down all my life, I believe it is in my present-day control.
If I keeled over from a heart attack right now, would I/should I/could I be a candidate for mockery and shame?

I fixed it!! :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 09:47:57 AM »
At only 110 pounds overweight, this DUmpmonkey is one of the most slender denizens of the deep at the DUmp.... and it has some self awareness. A commodity that is almost absent from that sewer hole of the internet.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 06:43:40 PM »
At only 110 pounds overweight, this DUmpmonkey is one of the most slender denizens of the deep at the DUmp.... and it has some self awareness. A commodity that is almost absent from that sewer hole of the internet.

DUmpasses didn't agree with what LPC Newb thought so they already banned him/her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 09:46:15 AM »
DUmpasses didn't agree with what LPC Newb thought so they already banned him/her.

The DUmp: I don't agree with what you are saying and I shall fight to censor you. That's how democracy works!! Read The Constitution and The Bill of Rights sometime.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.