Author Topic: WalMart bouncy Volume #7,666,661  (Read 354 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
WalMart bouncy Volume #7,666,661
« on: January 21, 2022, 06:40:02 PM »
Star Member ripcord (2,486 posts)

And people say I shouldn't go to Walmart [View all]

I do car pickup when I shop at Walmart but there was a problem and I had to go into pick it up. As I come out there is a commotion it seems an anti masker was railing at the police, she was claiming that Walmart was public property and she couldn't be asked to wear a mask or be asked to leave. The police kept telling her that only government owned buildings are public property, her answer was she walked though the door so it was public. She went on about the Constitution and her rights, then she started going off on the cops saying she can't believe how stupid they are and that they need to go back to the academy to be retrained. They gave her several more warnings that she had been trespassed but she wouldn't leave so I got to watch her resisting the police and finally get literally stuffed into the back of the patrol car swearing like a sailor the whole time, all this was missing was popcorn.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16272077

Ralphie reports, you determine what's factual and what isn't.  :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: WalMart bouncy Volume #7,666,661
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 07:01:17 PM »
I think DUmmy ripcord should be more concerned with his/her impending death since he/she was forced to actually go into the store and mingle with unclean, unvaxxed, unmasked Trumpers who no doubt gave him/her a certain fatal dose of the fauci flu rather than pickup the merchandise outside the store.

and of course there was at least one DUmmy who took the opportunity to piggy back onto the bouncy to virtue signal and bash Walmart for DUmmy cred..
L. Coyote (47,486 posts)

10. I boycott Wal*Fart because they under pay employees and are owned by far-right Trumpers.

I shop at employee-owned businesses and co-ops.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:04:54 PM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 07:02:09 PM »
To the primitives, all of it is true.

To normal people, cool story bro!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 06:49:55 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16272077

Ralphie reports, you determine what's factual and what isn't.  :popcorn:

I go to walmart all the time. I have never seen anyone at any time tell someone they have to wear a mask. EVER.

I have never seen or heard anyone just spew to random strangers about their hate for the vax or someone's use, or non-use, of masks, EVER.

I give zero bongs for this incident which only occurred in the deepest depths of this dummies mind, strictly for DUmmie cred.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 07:49:17 AM »
Wasn't cankles on the walmart board for some time?

I bet the DUmmies weren't calling it a right wing company, then.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 09:42:37 AM »
And people say I shouldn't  -THIS THE ONLY FACT. EVERYTHING AFTER IS FROM A DEEPLY SOCIOPATHIC MIND WITH LESS THAN AN EQUIVALENT 5TH GRADE EDUCATION.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.